Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

lol you gais :B

8D just pretend that extra bit isn't there xd.png see that other foot? that was fixed more than 5 times, even after coloring. Eventually I just gave up 8D hohoho. So yeah, somewhere in that mess a toe was unaccounted for! xd.png

Thanks so much you guys <3 your feedback is always appreciated and it keeps me going 8D so thanks so much!

@ Dr. Paine - here's two resizes, let me know if this works;

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...ackMarrowDC.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...owsmallcopy.jpg

and thanks but I have no idea who to contact for permission, the art usage form thread hasn't been updated since august so a lot of the newer dragon creators aren't up there :x

Both are perfect, but I think the second will get the most use biggrin.gif Thanks!

Hey Roon, how would you feel about me making something for you based off something you made?

/trying to be 'spris-y, but wants to get permission

been following you on DA for a while now, but figured it was time to pop into your thread and say <3 all your work is so adorable

<3 thanks hon

I've sent PMs off to Dovealove and Seiss, so hopefully they'll respond :x they didn't last time I sent any >.> but here's to hoping ~

@ Rhea - go right ahead :D I'll look forward to it

Are there any free spots? I would like to request something if there is :L

Request: An Ice dragon with it's tongue stuck to some metal saying "When my tongue gets unstuck I will violently murder you"

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

user posted image

*Screaming*

omg is that a tiny version of the cake i drew? 8D haha so cool!

Soruc The Dragon :x no request slots.

aaahhh Roon, that Black Marrow is amazingly frightening! In the most terrific way ever! Really awesome job girl! smile.gif

btw, just curious, but say if you open up a request, could someone who already had a request request again?

If you've commissioned, you can still request

If you made a donation and got a drawing during the time I was offering it for Pakistan Relief, then you can still request

otherwise no :P if you want more drawings from me and you already requested, you'll simply have to commission 8D

My exam, sadly, has been postponed ): and I'm still not sure when they're gonna reschedule it. This was due to a fire at my university that took the heating system down. In any case, I'm pretty much ready for the stupid thing, so I guess I can draw in the meantime till they reschedule it.

sooo next post can make a request

ME!

Hehe, I already got one, so I'll just see what the next person to post asks for.

Sorry to hear about your exam. /hopes there's no blizzards later in the week (finals)

yeah :x it sucks, I was totally ready for it too.. though granted it's an easy subject >_> though his tests are hard, but its impossible to study for them more than I have already.

That upper limit, huh? When your brain is just... full.

... any chance that I could, uh, propose some request ideas? *Procrastinating on a paper and surpremely bored*

Edited by RheaZen

Oh oh, can I request one?

Nooo, flood control! D: I bet someone else posts before me now...

Edit: And too bad about the exam. D: Hope it's soon so you don't have to re-study everything!

Edited by Danne

Yay! biggrin.gif

Could I possibly get a Snow Angel (Christmas Dragon '09) delivering Christmas chocolate?

Or if that's too much I can think of something else. *is excited*

I did a snow angel already and I dont wanna draw those D: I hate green/red color scheme and I freaking -hate- christmas with a passion :[

also I reserve the right to draw these however I want 8D the rule is that you can request species and a bubble if you wish but that's it, I dont want to have to pose them specifically

Edited by Roon

You did? Huh, I must have missed that. *scratches head* I did check, honestly I did. Oh, there he is, way down there at the bottom. XD Danne fails.

What about an Autumn or a Winter Seasonal? To bid farewell to the old season or hello to the new -- whichever you'd prefer to draw. ^_^