Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

OHMYGOD ROON D:< THIS AMOUNT OF SHEER AWESOMENESS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL.

I think I just died a little on the inside... from pure epicness.

x _x

Actually, looking at the egg in your sig.. maple did custom eggs, I could do something similar and make custom dragons in the meantime until DC releases a bunch more designs. But with the picture and final design is © to myself to do with as I please :x

I'd love a custom dragon..... T_T X_X

Actually, looking at the egg in your sig.. maple did custom eggs, I could do something similar and make custom dragons in the meantime until DC releases a bunch more designs. But with the picture and final design is © to myself to do with as I please :x

Son of a... D<

Well. At least I picked an awesome DC dragon to get from you xd.png

That's great idea Roon. But you'd still do commissions too, right?

yup commissions are open but as I have none right now I'll work on requests. Since you guys seem to be happy with this idea then I can start soon, just gotta try to tweak a few things with my tablet and make sure it's still working right and then I'll take a request.

@ Dr. Paine XD that made me lol, sorry hon

@ Rhea only because it's you XD if Rhea says it's okay, then anyone can request one of Rhea's designs if they grab a slot, including Rhea herself. Also Rhea that sounds a lot like a rather desperate pick-up line 8D or maybe I need to get my mind out of the gutter haha

@ Shiny Hazard Sign - thank you C:

Finally.. Since this is a new thing I'm gonna open it up to people who've gotten requests before too :x might as well.

Anyways I'll be back in a little while to take a request after I figure out the tablet thing.. wouldn't be good to take one if I can't get this thing to work lol

Edited by Roon

<333333333

Bwahaha! My nefarious plan has WORKED! BWAHAHAHA! Now, my pretties will be drawn by the magnificent ROON! :D

Yay. biggrin.gif Now I can finally get one of those pretties from Roon. <3 When the tablet thing is sorted out, I want one of Rhea's creations, one I MUST get mah hands on. Either that, or a DC cave I've been waiting for.

/stalks for request

are all of rhea's creations open for requests? Or is it just a few ( if I get a request I found a Rhea one I'd love drawn lol)?

Sorry hon D:

I couldn't get the tablet thing to work that I wanted to /sigh I really need a new computer u__u this one and my tablet just dont like each other.

ah well, I'll take a request from the next person that posts.

@ Infinis - anything Rhea gives her permission for, since she posted "Do what you will with my whatever." I'm assuming that means any of her sprites/concepts are okay to use :B

Yay I got a request *dances*

Thank you Roon! <3 and Rhea, thank you Rhea for letting roon draw your concepts! C:

Edited by Infinis

NUUUUU!!!! That was the one I wanted T_T....and I wanted a request so badly....T_T

lul. Yes, it was a bit of desperation. My proposal for using my topics/permission was mostly for selfish reasons, I'll admit. Hopefully you won't think too much less of me for it? It's all because your art is really awesome and I'd love to see my creations come to life in your hands <3

I had a list of topics but then deleted it out because Roon initially said no and it looked ugly. I'll get a prettier-looking list up in a sec.

So, these are things I've done pretty much myself, I'm the concepter and the only one in the credits:

Scorpion dragon

Propellor-winged dragon

Morningstar dragon

Yew drake

Zoq-zoq

Thunderbolt Trapjaw

Sulfer dragon

Duliticola dragon

Snowflower (apparently already taken, lol)

Tentacle dragon

Cassowary dragon

Y'alls have permish for all of these.

Edited by RheaZen

you're welcome hon <3

sketch is giving me a bit of trouble >___> dude Rhea, why petals, whyyyy ;o; long curves are so hard

ooor it could be a bad case of artblock >___> spent maybe 7 hours just trying to sketch already, haven't come up with anything decent. If I have a particular image in mind of what I want the position of the dragon to be then usually I can get a sketch down in ten minutes. This time I've got nothing .__.

I can't wait to see the snow flower! It's going to be really pretty, I can feel it in me bones. [/randompirateaccent]

Edited by Arroquinn

>__> I'll let you be the judge of how that turned out

PS. Exam studying time! I'll be back after that's over with :x also I have a few projects of my own I wanna do, namely, pimp up my dA page 8D so I'll get back to requests after all that ~

user posted image

Forum mini: user posted image

Print available on DA :x not that I think a print of this would sell but meh 8D might as well