Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Can i have the Alternative Sweetling Dragon one???? :)

People who cant read don't get anything .__. this makes two people on the never-list.

@ athdaraxen - thanks <3 It'll be a while unfortunately :x this commission is taking a while..

wha x__x even on the other forums they're talking about eating me

what is going on D:

I have no plans to eat you for you makes dragons and have ninja llamas, therefore making you to awesome to eat. You are non-edible awesomeness.

And don't worry, I'm very patient and do not mind waiting at all. Not for this awesomeness...

(I use the word awesome too much. @_@)

Edited by athdaraxen

XD you cutie, I know it was friendly, just thought it was strange that everyone wants me for dinner ;D I must be tasty

Or it could be the ease with which my name is turned into pastry.

I'm hoping for one too, I have a wonderful non-DC request... if Roon will do it... I mean its a dragon. Just not a DC one... >__> Its one of my own dragons actually. <3

It seems, from henceforth, I will be dead from Mondays to Fridays, due to school .__.

@ Ath - if it's an OC it's commission only, but if its a concept then yes if you get a spot.

@ kandy - ahaha 8D blame school, or I seriously would've been able to finish everything by now.

And thanks to both of you for your interest :D

Ok , thanks for the info. My next paycheck goes to you then (or at least $15 of it). I think you'll have fun with my dragon. (its the one in my avatar...just so you know.)<3 *stalks for open commission*

Edited by athdaraxen

Definitely does look like a good design =D (god I love getting commissions with image references so much ;-; makes things so much easier, you have no idea. I think I'm gonna start charging more for non-image-referenced pics D: it's just so much more time consuming)

If you like I can add your name to the list, with my current schedule things might be a bit slow though D:

That would be lovely and I honestly don't mind waiting for however long you need. I'd wait a month or two if it meant you can take your time on your other projects and such. I don't mind the wait at all.

Also, I have PLENTY of images for you to take from... My dA You can recognize her from the others as she is a one-of-a-kind dragon. wink.gif I can also give you a summary of her life. (I'm writing a book about it, but its going verrrrry slow.) If that helps at all. smile.gif (just for the record, she is not a RP character.... just a dragon I happen to be writing a life story on for no actually good reason...)

Edited by athdaraxen

I'm a pretty patient person... though some art stuff kills me due to time. And schedule. x_x

I <3 your art stuffs, though... hopefully you get them done soon.

Hii biggrin.gif here's a little gift for you~ ;]

user posted image

You're always drawing things for other people so I thought I'd make something for you instead xd.png

I had no idea what dragon you liked...and I read one of your posts from a few days ago that you liked Luxray...so..I dragon-fied it :'D

Sorry if it's totally random / looks demented T___T; I drew luxray way too many times so I thought I'd change it a bit.

Anyway, if you ever want a version without the background or without the electricity, just ask me and I'll upload the images for those xd.png I already have them saved, but I didn't want to spam up this page with different versions of the same image ><;

I'll post on dA sometime later...2 am..must sleep T_T

uh...yeah..I hope you like it :'D *runs*

Wow Maple.... that is a lovely Luxaray dragon! Wonderful work!

I forgot to say, I would probably try to hug it if I saw it... but I have really long curly hair.... static electricity and me don't go well together... lol

Edited by athdaraxen

Holy o___o whoa

that's an absolutely epic design o3o I'm amazed, every bit of it is so pretty

Thank you so much miss Maple <3 <3 <3 I dunno how I earned something so awesome XD

Can I please has a siggy-able version? 8D

Edited by Roon

Thanks and you're welcome biggrin.gif glad you like it c:

what do you mean '"I dunno how I earned something so awesome"? D< you're more awesome than the drawing is ;A; I mean, look at the number of people who stalk your thread trying to get a request slot

Anyway ;A;

I posted the original on deviantART: http://mapledragon.deviantart.com/art/Spark-194211175

I didn't want to take up too much space so I shrunk down the one I posted here.

Edited by MapleDragon

owo

You two should combine to become the awesome-est awesomely awesome art duo evar.

That would be unbelievably epic O_O Just thinking about it is... wow.

And whoa, Rhea, you changed your avi! I like it, it's very... zen xd.png