Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

*Steals the snowflower and the storm, then hides in the tree*

Roon you are consistantly awesome as always <3

Yuss. Roon. You be awesome. I am always stalking.

I will draw any chibi animal to anyone who donates $20 or more  to the World Wildlife Foundation

Would that include ninja chickens? wink.gif

Would that include ninja chickens? wink.gif

I think Roon wanted people to donate before January 1st.

The dragons will be chibi and will only be base colored, no shading. They will also be small and won't include too much detail.

To get your dragon or chibi animal simply provide proof of payment to a charity by PMing me. You can take a picture of yourself dropping a 20$ bill into a Salvation Army bucket if you like, I will still count it proof. Please make sure the date and the amount are clear on the receipt or picture. The donation must be made after this date. This will be open till Jan. 1st!

I think Roon wanted people to donate before January 1st.

Yep, you're absolutely right. I read after Jan 1st instead of before. My apologies!

when I do open it again, yes, ninja chickens are acceptable requests :B

For now, here's a commission done! This one was for Draco Knight, please do not steal the character (or the image >_> ). I'll be working on Death's commission next, and then I have another donation request to do, and then an egg trade that is long over due x__x; a bit behind here, blah

user posted image

I agree with Hawktalon about the colors. They go great together, and the combination makes it look electric.

thank you all!!

Holy crap @___@ I dunno what happened, but it's like suddenly READINGS, READINGS EVERYWHERE

I picked up two new classes this semester and god do they expect a ton of readings ;-;

I gotta read Plato's Republic by Wednesday ;o; I keep falling asleep every few pages

I just wanted to say your dragons are very beautiful! They are as gorgeous as they are adorable. Keep up the wonderful work! You are truly talented!!! smile.gif I am sorry to hear about all the reading...I know how you feel, the World Liturature class I'll be taking is all about reading... hopefully they will be interesting. smile.gif

I'll be back to request next time you are taking them. smile.gif Though I would like to ask ahead of time, would you draw a Night Glory Drake? If not, a Horse Dragon?

I'll also be back when I have money to get a commission from you. smile.gif (currently broke... :\ )

PS- Ninja Llama FTW.

Edited by athdaraxen

@ athdaraxen thank you <3 I'll be doing something more custom since I got through almost all the DC dragons I was willing to draw :x I'll put down details once I'm ready to take requests again, I still have a commission a request and a trade to get through

@ Stunningfire - thanks :D

@ bluesonic1 - Luxray :D

Do want soul silver but ): no DS

o.o I love the dragon, she's so pretty, and I love the colors! :D

Now I want to commission you Roon sometime but I need moneyyy...payday needs to get here faster. XD

@ athdaraxen thank you <3 I'll be doing something more custom since I got through almost all the DC dragons I was willing to draw :x I'll put down details once I'm ready to take requests again, I still have a commission a request and a trade to get through

Ok. smile.gif I just figured I'd go ahead and ask about the DC dragons and thanks for answering. I'll be waiting for your next request post!!! biggrin.gif Good luck with all that stuff you are doing.. (So busy @_@)

Edited by athdaraxen