Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

No D: I dont want to draw the seasonals

edit: looking at the list now, there are very few that I haven't done that I'm willing to do. The rest boil down to; Male vampire, whiptail, water, Ochredrake, gray, and flamingo (and maybe deep sea. Lovely dragon and def. one of my favs, but looks hard to do ).

not exactly a bundle of choice :x maybe I should quit

Edited by Roon

I think that the artist has the right to quit offering something whenever they feel like. It's not fun to draw just because your fans are expecting you to do that. /two cents

And now I feel a bit awkward about having requested a dragon that you hate with a passion back when you opened the thread. D:>

I think that the artist has the right to quit offering something whenever they feel like. It's not fun to draw just because your fans are expecting you to do that. /two cents

And now I feel a bit awkward about having requested a dragon that you hate with a passion back when you opened the thread. D:>

bahaha 8D those little guys took very little time so I didn't care what species I did at the time XD

And it is fun for me to draw these and I do feel I get a lot out of it, but there are certain species I have no interest in drawing and there's not much left :x I'm not sure what else to draw from here

@ Danne - one gray, coming up!

Yay! Thanks!

And I'm sure there will be new releases with dragons you'll want to draw, so hopefully the short list is only temporary. happy.gif

well the alternative is that I can start opening it up to the not-implemented yet but approved DC dragons too, provided they have sprites done (I'm assuming the approved ones have to be sprited and complete?), and yes, newer dragons mean more things to draw too :P

Roon your work is great, I would like to commission a dragon from you but I dont know what to ask for. It seems like you have done everything. Maybe I can give you a list of my favorites and you comeup with some thing. I love the Sweetlings and the Xmas dragons, and silver dragons. I like the female Hellfire dragon, , the electric dragons and the marrow dragon. Guess you can see I like most of them.

Is the price still 15.00 and when do I pay. when ordered or when you say its ready.

You really are good.

Hi I dont know how you feel about doing a commsion one while you wait , but I am still interested. Just let me know when your ready and when to send the money.

Edited by DeathDymin

Hi I dont know how you feel about doing a commsion one while you wait , but I am still interested. Just let me know when your ready and when to send the money.

:x I thought you changed your mind, I saw your post in Shay's thread

@ Rhea - yup, but only considering it for now 8D

@AnnieLyla - thanks hon but I'm not taking any requests right now :3

My exam has been rescheduled to Thursday night! Not too bad I guess.

Edited by Roon

FASKDGHADGH GOD DAMN IT

the exam isn't THIS Thursday, it's NEXT. Gdkjaghakdsjfhg D:< curse everything to death

:< *Offers hugs*

And chocolate. Or cheese. Or both. You like salty or sweet?

/grins wickedly at the opening of Completed List dragons

aww I'm so sorry to hear that Roon. D: *hugs and gives hot chocolate with yummy marshmallows* That just sucks.

Wow I'd be so excited to see you open up to the Completed Requests! I think you could make some really cool little arts. :3 But If you do that, then I think the requester of said completed request would have to ask for the origional creator's O.K. if they are allowed to have their dragon drawn.

.....did that make sense? >___<

Yeah this is another reason I was iffy about the completed request. Dragon Cave doesn't seem to have very strong copyrights over the sprites... are the ideas in completed requests already the property of Dragon Cave or is that not the case until they become actively in use by Dragon Cave?

It'd probably be a good idea to ask first. *Automatically gives permission on all her sprites/concepts*

Sorry but it was enough of a headache to hunt down the people who make the official sprites when I was looking to put stuff in the merch shop, it involved disappointment and frustration on numerous accounts as well :x this is something I am just gonna leave myself out of.

(also reading the "concept overload" link in your sig convinced me not to do it 8D)

I'll finish up the gray and then.. find something. >.>

Perhaps if the person making the request were to track down permission for you?

Also, sucks about the exam. Do you live on campus? That's even worse if you do, because you can't go home until the last exam is over. D:

*leaves some of those yummy cheesecake truffle things from dinner yesterday*

nah no money to live on campus XD besides I'm only an hour away, not too horrible a commute.

Even if they track permission, it would have to be a dragon I have to say that I can draw, then they'd have to snag a spot on top of it all >_> I just don't think it can work and I'd rather not put the headache of permission-ing over you guys

and lol u gais 8D giving me all dis food omnomnom

Edited by Roon

Aw, alright. 'tis true that it's a headache, what with so many artists being inactive or having left and whatnot...

Still, you'll post unrelated pretties in here when you've done them, right? Would be nice to see your art (even though I stalk you on dA, but...)

Edited by RheaZen

I will find something to do so that requests can stay open.. maybe alternate designs or whatever. I'll think about what to do after the gray dragon and that commission person if they reply

Ugh....I've been stalking this thread for a long time and still haven't been able to get a request in >.<