Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I was wondering if you were ready for my payment yet. LOL I know I haven't heard anything yet but I am still interested. PM me when you are ready to start.

@ DeathDymin - PM'd

@ lizardtail - no sorry :x I have no measurable way of knowing what the value of it is. As well, I'd like for you guys to pull from your own pockets to donate for the sake of generosity, rather than give away old or unwanted clothes.

Edited by Roon

Seeing Danne's post, I remembered that I wore my blue Roonshirt for the Christmas eve dinner last night. 8D

Guh, still poor, still can't donate to charity.

Anyway, Doctors Without Borders sound good.

Salvation Army - nuuu. They are homophobic. D:

Edited by lightbird

Proof please :x

The Salvation Army is a great charity and very proactive and helpful. I don't think they require that you tell them your sexuality before they'll provide you with food or clothing.

Proof please :x

The Salvation Army is a great charity and very proactive and helpful. I don't think they require that you tell them your sexuality before they'll provide you with food or clothing.

They fire people with known homosexual backgrounds or relations. My own sister was a victim of it. :/

Edit: I don't donate to them for that very reason.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

oh, i'm sorry...

that's mean...

can't donate >.<

sorry... I would have without getting anything... but ima brokes tongue.gif

AWESOMEJOB to the people who did donate though smile.gif

Oookay, no hijacking the thread, please. I don't agree with their policies, either, but they still help people. :/

Unfortunately, I don't really have the money to be donating right now. sad.gif I barely scraped enough together to get my family presents. I will, however, be both donating blood and working at a homeless shelter sometime this break. Not that I expect that to count for a picture -- I'll just have to wait until next year and see if I can afford it, then!

I dunno :< maybe they're bad in that sense but I still think they've done some wonderful things too.

@ Saph , don't apologize 8D I'm broke as hell and cant even afford next semester's books yet XD I'm just sort of poking the people that CAN afford it 8D we all do what we can, right?

@ Danne (posted at the same time as me :P ), that's very kind of you to do ^^ Volunteering is probably more helpful than making a donation :3 lots of people have money to give but not nearly enough can give their time. If you can provide any proof of having volunteered, I'll draw you a picture too :3

Edited by Roon

yup!

and i donated a hell of a lot of clothes, and a ton of them were new... i think that sorta makes up... sorta...

smile.gif I luffs you and your super nice efforts, roon!

I can't donate money too. sad.gif But I donated clothes like saph. The important thing is help others right?

<3 I love you too hon, and yes, it's important to just do what you can :3

A small detail was added to the first post. If you guys make your donation to the WWF instead I will draw any chibi animal for you. Animals need help too!

<3 I love you too hon, and yes, it's important to just do what you can :3

A small detail was added to the first post. If you guys make your donation to the WWF instead I will draw any chibi animal for you. Animals need help too!

xd.png

My grandmother just donated to WWF a few weeks ago.

I love the eyes on the Grey dragon..

Oh, me and my family volunteered more than five hours at our local ASPCA and other animal shelters....but I have no photos of that..... It was fun, and the animals sometimes were very cute....sad, but cute. I almost cried when I found some kittens.

Yes, me and my family are animal lovers and proud of it! -salutes- That's the reason we have seven cats, because all of us can't stand to see animals in pain. We're doing more volunteering tomorrow, and just finished donating.

That's great! :) As I told the other person, if you can find some way to provide proof of having volunteered, I can draw for you then.

I know. But there's no proof my parents will let me show you without exposing some stuff I don't want exposed (and my parents won't allow it) T_T

Roon,

your art is amazing!

I help out at ASPCA shelters every year^^

Be back with photo's wink.gif

~Xylr

if you donated, yes. Requests aren't open right now, but if you wish to not donate and would rather wait on a request spot, then if you do get the spot you can ask for a flamingo.

Just wanted to know, are you accepting paid OC orders at this time? If so, can you work from a description?