Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Ugh....I've been stalking this thread for a long time and still haven't been able to get a request in >.<

Haha I know how you feel xd.png

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM ROON!!!! <333

No problem, Roon ^^. Anyway, I might be a tablet for Christmas ^^. I am so happy. *waits for request to open up*

THOSE EYES.

They be stealing my soul D:

Very nice though xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

OMNOMNOM STORM DRAGON.

He's so handsome xd.png

Curly horns. It's a 'she' biggrin.gif

Thank you everyone <3 I like making the eyes super creepy/soulstealing 8D the more they are like that the better I like them, I dunno why C:

@ klinneah - nah I haven't done one but I dont want to D: they're too small and dont have much detail.

So.. you gais >_> this is the list of what's left:

Male vampire, water, Ochredrake, and flamingo (I took out whiptail because stripes D: are difficult to shade).

I need opinions or ideas on what I could do from here for people to request :x this has been giving me good practice and I like you guys, so I wanna stay here and draw a bit more.

That gray is just epic, and the eyes make her look creepy and awesome. xd.png

hmm. Maybe open up requests to animals other than dragons? That's the only idea I have... :x

You don't HAVE to draw DC dragons...

I notice you haven't drawn a Balloon yet...or a Bright Pink...

Actually, there's a lot on this list you haven't drawn yet...

Because, as she's stated before, she's not interested in drawing all of the in cave sprites....

I guess it depends on how much work you want to pour into it Roon. I think opening it up to animals would be really cool. Other than that I can't think of anything that doesn't seems like lots of hard work.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Um... er, well, CL Dragons you can work on if you want to:

Edited by RheaZen

Ooooo, both the Gray and the Black Marrow look amazing! Very nice work as usual, Roon! I must say, the Gray has to be one of my favorites so far ^__^

Thanks Arro <3

@ topic.. but I like dragons more >.>

Your sprites are really good Rhea and concepts are very interesting but I really don't wanna do any completed requests ones knowing they may not go into the cave at all D:

Basically, if it's not going to be in the cave, and if it's not an OC that I am paid to draw, then I want the image and the idea to belong to me once I'm done .__. and I cant do that with the completed requests.

Like the seal of approval and the bearcat.. in the end though they were requested, I can make prints of those if I choose to or whatever, so there's some benefit for me. I don't wanna open it up to animals though since I rather like drawing dragons and this -is- dragon cave >__>

Thank you everyone <3 I like making the eyes super creepy/soulstealing 8D the more they are like that the better I like them, I dunno why C:

@ klinneah - nah I haven't done one but I dont want to D: they're too small and dont have much detail.

So.. you gais >_> this is the list of what's left:

Male vampire, water, Ochredrake, and flamingo (I took out whiptail because stripes D: are difficult to shade).

I need opinions or ideas on what I could do from here for people to request :x this has been giving me good practice and I like you guys, so I wanna stay here and draw a bit more.

What about the seasonal dragons?

That's awesome, Roon. Thanks so much! *pets teh dragon*

Might I ask for a slightly smaller forum version? It's bumping down my links so you can barely read them. If that's too much trouble I'm sure I can think of another solution. ^_^

*sigh* So cuute....I'm still stalking for a dragon request here.

Actually, looking at the egg in your sig.. maple did custom eggs, I could do something similar and make custom dragons in the meantime until DC releases a bunch more designs. But with the picture and final design is © to myself to do with as I please :x