Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Yay, more Roonsy arts!

I would stalk for a request slot, but I think I've filled all mine, so I'll just casually lurk ;)

OOOO lucky! I cant wait for the next request to open up, ive always wanted one of those!

My thoughts exactly. wink.gif

*settles in to stalk thread*

XD thanks guys, hopefully I'll be able to draw plenty this holiday season ~ so stick around!

@ Paine - I'll see what I can do with it :B

So, if i asked for a white dragon, you wouldnt do it cus you already drew a white dragon right? Or am i wrong? Obviously the dragon idea would be different but... just wondering, if im not allowed then i better start thinking so that im ready to request if i get the chance!

lawl, the ONE hour I'm away from the computer xd.png

Oh well, I'll have to stalk Friday night, because I lurves Roon and her Roon-arts so.

I likely wont be accepting new requests till after Tuesday night - my last exam 8D I just have enough time to do something between tomorrow's exam and tuesday's.

@ Leo - yup, that's correct ;3

Edited by Roon

tuesday night is passed...

im glad i read the posts before, or i would have missed that roon was already doing a request smile.gif

glad you're back roonie!

cant wait to see that marrow.

Thanks Saph <3

I'm actually almost done, it's just missing being shaded but it's getting late and I still haven't done tomorrow's (easy, but still needs to be done) homework. :P

So, tomorrow night it'll be here <3 if nothing comes up haha

(and no, i'm not going to take another request immediately XD )

user posted image

went all out with the shading :x and wanted to try something new in designing, I know the anatomy is not perfect but I'm working on it ~

Been stalking this thread, but this is my first reply.

Your drawings are the coolest! I love the black marrow! happy.gif It's beautiful (and a little scary)!

user posted image

went all out with the shading :x and wanted to try something new in designing, I know the anatomy is not perfect but I'm working on it ~

HOLY MOTHER OF A FUSION METROID, THAT IS AMAZING ._. SO glad I went with Black Marrow.

-hugs him- Would it be possible to get a slight resizing? Just to where it won't stretch out the page when posted, this guy is totally Askelladden's header <3

Edited by Dr. Paine

Oh, and Roon, if you want to use this for merch, go nuts biggrin.gif This guy would look amazing on a hoodie xd.png

If I asked for a green/pebble dragon, would you consider that something you've already drawn? (You drew a green/pebble back when your art had text bubbles instead of legs.)

Heyyyyy... his left foot's got one more toe than his right foot.

xd.png

He's polydactyl. Like a kitty. xd.png

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

He's polydactyl. Like a kitty. xd.png

Kitteh Marrow?

... that brings to mind several images, some more horrific than others.

Kitteh Marrow?

... that brings to mind several images, some more horrific than others.

Huge, carnivorous, incredibly smelly kitties. ninja.gif

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

lol you gais :B

8D just pretend that extra bit isn't there XD see that other foot? that was fixed more than 5 times, even after coloring. Eventually I just gave up 8D hohoho. So yeah, somewhere in that mess a toe was unaccounted for! XD

Thanks so much you guys <3 your feedback is always appreciated and it keeps me going 8D so thanks so much!

@ Dr. Paine - here's two resizes, let me know if this works;

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...ackMarrowDC.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn66/li...owsmallcopy.jpg

and thanks but I have no idea who to contact for permission, the art usage form thread hasn't been updated since august so a lot of the newer dragon creators aren't up there :x

can you show me where you see that? Maybe I'm just too tired, but I wasn't able to see any of the new dragons listed there x_x

@ klinneah - sorry I forgot to answer, green is a fairly generic dragon D: I'd prefer not to

o.o That Black Marrow is just...epic. o.o No other words describe it accurately...

/stalks for open request