Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Aww Roon, that is a lovely picture! I love the little black guy with his strawberry! And the snail is really cute. smile.gif I sure hope you win.

Oh and when I saw your art in the DC store I almost died. If I get enough money for christmas, I just might buy a shirt or keychain or something. biggrin.gif

Roon your work is great, I would like to commission a dragon from you but I dont know what to ask for. It seems like you have done everything. Maybe I can give you a list of my favorites and you comeup with some thing. I love the Sweetlings and the Xmas dragons, and silver dragons. I like the female Hellfire dragon, , the electric dragons and the marrow dragon. Guess you can see I like most of them.

Is the price still 15.00 and when do I pay. when ordered or when you say its ready.

You really are good.

Edited by DeathDymin

nyaw <3 thanks! And thanks for your interest in commissioning me hon, but I'm afraid I'm dead till the 13th (exams!! and final assignments!! ;-; ) and I cannot accept commissions for dragon cave dragons, only original creations or if you have your own dragon cave design that you're in the process of submitting or something of the like - basically, it just has to be yours :3

If you're still interested then throw me a PM with the details and I can get to work on it after the 13th :D

@ Rpuppy and Rhea - thanks you two <3

Edited by Roon

Feel free to improvise I was just letting you get an idea of what types I like the best. And waiting is not a problem. I understand school first.

8D I get to use artistic creativity, yay ~ haha okay thanks hon <3 I'll PM you soon as my exams are over and I get a few sketches together :3

olol Roon is getting monies! ;p

Yuss, school... /glares

>_>

Good luck with your stuff, anyhow.

I may commission you again as well. I'm thinking of using some Christmas monies to create something dark and dastardly. biggrin.gif

And getting that alt black tee from the shop too... Must has tee. dry.gif

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

8D yay ~ I'd be totally free after the 13th, so I can definitely get back to drawing lots x__x I miss it SO MUCH

And thanks for your interest in the dragon cave merchandise 8D I'm still pretty high on happiness off that haha

I keep almost buying that Gotham traveler's mug...just wanted to pop in and say awesome work!

Eventually I'll give in and buy it.

I'll have one week between tomorrow's exam and the next, and I'd like to get warmed up for some major drawing after!

So, next post can request! I'll consider non-DC dragons if their design is with in reason, and if you'll let me put it up as a print on DA :x

as always, I love you guys <3 and thanks for the continued support :D

Hai? biggrin.gif

ETA: ... Yay :> Just to clarify, are you only doing non-DC dragon designs, or what? xd.png -is half-asleep and may not be understanding well-

Edited by Dr. Paine

DC dragons XD but I'll consider non-DC/the ones that are still in request/your own creation if you'll let me put it up as a print on DA and if the design isn't troublesome to draw :B

DC dragons xd.png but I'll consider non-DC/the ones that are still in request/your own creation if you'll let me put it up as a print on DA and if the design isn't troublesome to draw :B

Ah, I see ^^ Just wanted to be sure.

Hrm... I would like a Black Marrow, but it'd be a header for stories on my art thread (you'd get the credit, of course) not signature (this thing's as full as it gets xd.png), but I'm not sure if that's too difficult or not D: ETA: I also have a Magi character, I don't think you've done one of them yet :>

If this doesn't work, I'll be happy to give the request to someone else xd.png I've just always wanted one of your draggies biggrin.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

black marrow is fine :3 Expect it by Friday night/Saturday morning ~

Sweet biggrin.gif You are welcome (if you decide to go nuts and try it xd.png) to go heavy on the skeletonized aspects (old Askelladden is scary and old :K), but I can't wait!

... oh, and male xd.png I don't know if it does make a huge difference, the sprites look similar enough, but just in case.

Edited by Dr. Paine

OOOO lucky! I cant wait for the next request to open up, ive always wanted one of those!