Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

*asplodes from cute overload*

*joins in*

asldjkh you should totally make stickers or buttons or both.

Awwwwwwww... That baby deer is sooo cute! wub.gif *hugs the baby*

I saw the Alpaca, it's very cute too. ^^

AAWW that deer is the cutest deer I have EVER seen! wub.gif I love it's eyes! They're adorable!

...Now make an albino deer for it's friend! wink.gif jkjk

Hey Roon..i've seen the waiting list go down a bit..so may i be added to it? Or are you finishing those before adding your stalkers to it?

teehee <3 <3 thanks guys! I'll get to working on making those then 8D I don't like cafepress too much though, so it'll probably be with a different company.

@ sand - I'm not taking requests at the moment

user posted image

Uhhh.... *dies from cuteness overload* I WANT IT!

xd.png I'll make more of these and then decide what type of merch to put them on

You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you opened up some sort of art store yourself you know. :3

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would buy your stuff Roon. :3

In faaact, if you put that baby deer on a sticker..id buy it!!!

guys, I have a big problem ;-; help me

I hate my dA username ;__________; so much

But I bought a two year subscription on it T_________T not only that but if I switch dA's.. I won't get my watchers or pageviews or llamas

I hate the name so much ;-; I dont want to have to keep that name forever ;o;

Well, do the pageviews really matter? If you switch, I'm sure everyone who's actively watching you will switch along :3 It's a pain in the butt, but once you're done it feels real good. I've moved once before and have thought about moving again, though this time I've got a lot more stuff to handle...

As for the dA subscription... dunno... ._.

it is mostly the sub ): I can build views again (views for me means more watchers, more favs, collections, comments.. you know all that nice stuff. It's not the number but the things that come with it)

I would switch and cough up another 40$ for a sub but I would only get a 1year ): I got the 2yr one during the time they were doing the buy 1 get 1 free deal in December

Love that deer. Saw it on deviantart but forgot to comment. o3o

Also, I like the new signature. >_> /random

cant draw, hurt my right hand ): stupid flimsy glass

its a deep cut and its right over the finger i hold the pencil with... ): Sorry to Afa and Athy, i wont be able to do anything for at least a week...

Oh goodness!!! *give band-aid*

Please, don't even think about my commission! Go heal up and get better, ok? If I even hear of you drawing I will eat your tablet. >__>

Seriously though, don't worry. I don't mind waiting, give your finger time to heal up. :3

Very cute deer. :3

That's just a terrible place for a cut. sad.gif Sorry to hear it, but hopefully it won't be too long for a recovery!

XD thank you Athy <3 I appreciate it :3

i just barely avoided needing stitches .__.;; but yeah I'm okay except typing with one hand is so annoying D:<