Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Haha noo, though infection is probably more pleasant than all this school work ): I had 5 assignments due this week.

FIVE @__@ I'll take an infection over this, any day!

*runs back to an 8 page essay due tomorrow that only first paragraph is complete ;-; *

*gives cookies that make essays write themselves*

If only..... >___>

I am glad to hear things are ok... though admittedly could be better! tongue.gif

Thanks you guys, but I had to ask for an extension ): there is no way I'm finishing this in time..

Thanks you guys, but I had to ask for an extension ): there is no way I'm finishing this in time..

I do hope they give you one... (preferably 5.)tongue.gif

they gave me one, now I get to try to finish it by tomorrow 8D I just got home from school and have been there since 10am... >_>;;

I did eet! 8D Handed it in this morning in my prof's drop box! I had coffee this morning and you should NEVER give me coffee but the people at second cup didn't know that, and now gravity is broken

I always crash so badly after coffee @__@ but the run while it's in effect is pretty good :P I was like, super aware during class o-o pretty sure I had an epiphany about the universe too. Except I can't remember it now.

I'm off to attempting to animate Afa's cat again XD

i read it! it's really good!

just a few simple grammar mistakes, but the tone and everything...is soo gud! i love your style!

I'd read it, but i have a major migrain, and i'm not to siked about reading anything. I'll read it when i'm not sick!! :)

are you feeling better yet? 8D

Seriously no one will read this ;-; even my sister rejected me.. I see how it is! You guys only want me for my big-eyed chibi dragons!! You don't love me as a person QQ

:< *Hugs* We DO love you! To bits, no less. Little Roony bits.

I just... never read writing anymore. Seriously. The last few books I've read have been manga ;_; Just don't have the inclination anymore.

Edited by RheaZen

I loves you too!!! *tackles with a hug*

But I'm the same as Rhea... except throw some laziness in there...

I'll go and read it just because its you. :3

sure i'll point out the mistakes!

His boots were mud soaked, his shirt torn and dishevelled

mud-soaked. disheveled.

His breathing was coming in short pants, his pale eyes kept their gaze fixed on hers, his expression was calm.

His breath was coming in short pants, and his pale eyes kept their gaze fixed on hers, but his expression was calm.

slicing the body and spraying bones and blood to the air

and spraying bones and blood into the air.

"I can't. I have nothing left." She whispered, so ashamed that she could no longer hold his gaze.

I have nothing left," she whispered,

"We've been trying to find you. We can't sense you either. We can't even sense each other, and yet we all parted to look for you." He said, closing his eyes and dropping his hand to his side.

and yet we all parted to look for you," he said

This isn't your world, Chifon, you cannot survive here, you have nothing for you here.

This isn't your world, Chifon, and you cannot survive here. You have nothing for you here.

Or

This isn't your world, chifon. You cannot survive here. You have nothing for you here.

"We lost the war." Chifon muttered

"We lost the war," Chifon muttered

We didn't take the portal to go chasing after you like dogs, we took the portal to save our lives."

go chasing after you like dogs. We took the portal to save our lives."

She watched his face, memories drifting back to her of all the success, the victory, in the battles she had led them on. She had won them their state, yet they lost everything.

of all the successes, the victories, in the battles she had led them in.

yet they had lost everything.

The dog that chased after her, unmindful of his own health as he slaved to look for her, and now that lay dying at her feet

and that now lay dying at her feet.

"You left the portal unprotected? They could easily follow you through it, and there would be a war here too." She hissed,

there would be a war here too," she hissed,

he'll be buried in the Earth." He spat, his words dripping with hate.

he'll be buried in the earth," he spat,

He fought at her side faithfully, but she felt nothing for him.

He had fought at her side faithfully

Chifon could tell by looking at her, she didn't care. His brother sacrificed his life for her last order, but she did not even spare him a farewell.

at her, that she didn't care. His brother had sacrificed his life for her last order,

We did one better, we found your notes, and we built on them, we knew how to destroy it. Charion was strong enough to do it, he was one of the few we had left who could do it. He stayed behind. That they did not follow us to finish us off is enough proof that he succeeded. He saved us." Chifon growled, baring his fangs as his white eyes sought out Kennymon's. "You must find the rest of us. You must reunite us and you must lead us again." He stated, his voice firm now.

We did one better. We found your notes, and built on them, until we knew how to destroy it. Charion was strong enough to do it, being one of the few we had left who could.

He saved us," Chifon growled,

you must lead us again," he stated,

"Kill me. Take my life and sense us, and reunite us. 

"Kill me. Take my life and sense us, reunite us.

feeling the heart beat that drove it on

feeling the heartbeat that drove it on.

or feeling the pulse that drove it on.

Your power may have left but your appetite has not."

Your power may have left, but your appetite has not."

"Kill me, Kennymon. I am not likely to live much longer anyways.

Kill me, Kennymon. I am not likely to live much longer anyway.

She tightened her grip on his neck, her other hand reaching for her side and unsheathing her knife from her belt, pulling out the cruel instrument and holding the tip to his heart.

She tightened her grip on his neck, her other hand reaching for her side and unsheathing her knife from her belt. She pulled out out the cruel instrument and held the tip to his heart.

ha. i already read and edited xd.png

i luffs you roon!

EDIT: wow... really long post

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Wow, that's a lot o-o thanks so much for taking the time!! <3 <3 I love you Saph!!

I'm a little uncertain about my use of connecting words. I love commas (oh god you can probably tell), but I don't use connecting words on purpose because.. well I dunno D: it sounds better to me without them, like a pause for effect in a train of thought processes, even though I know it may not be grammatically accurate. What do you think? Should I omit that style cause it's stupid and pick up connecting words, or can I keep working without them?

edit: is it a rule, to have your quotes go like this: "blah blah," she said. Unless I use a question mark or exclamation mark, I assume?

Also don't take me so seriously 8D I was kidding around with that last post, I know no one likes to read XD I was trying to guilt trip you guys into doing it 8D 8D 8D /shot

Edited by Roon

no problem, roon! i luffs ya too

I'm a little uncertain about my use of connecting words. I love commas (oh god you can probably tell), but I don't use connecting words on purpose because.. well I dunno D: it sounds better to me without them, like a pause for effect in a train of thought processes, even though I know it may not be grammatically accurate. What do you think? Should I omit that style cause it's stupid and pick up connecting words, or can I keep working without them?

you can keep working without them, but there are times when it is very necessary. (cant think of an example right now, but i've seen at least one). this one, i think just makes more sense connected.

edit: is it a rule, to have your quotes go like this: "blah blah," she said. Unless I use a question mark or exclamation mark, I assume?

that is a rule.

BUT if its like " "blah blah." She looked away. ," then the rule doesnt apply.

Oh, so the relation of the comma at the end of the quote is for the benefit of the "he said" or similar term. Otherwise the "he said" would stand in a sentence on its own and that's grammatically incorrect 8D I get it now, thank you <3 <3 so much :D