Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I submitted it online, it still has to be graded though :3 I think I did okay XD first thing I hand in though, that's always risky cause you never know how a prof marks like ): *eats cookie* :D

;-; I made it clickable! asldkfhasfd that thanks belongs to me!!!! It's always been clickable ):

Edited by Roon

user posted image

Working on two commissions atm so nothing else to show ._. This was a warm up sketch but I liked it so I finished it.

I've been around and been drawing daily, but all the present stuff is WIPs so nothing I can post. But yeah, I've been here :x

D: *Is stolen*

Roon, you can always post WIPs. Me and probably many other people would love to see how you work/progress.

That Alpaca is full of fluffy win. :3

It needs a llama buddy to play with. >__>

Edited by athdaraxen

a llama maybe some day 8D

I prefer not to post WIPs if they're for commissions :P I usually let the commission-er person see the completed work first

As for my own stuff, it'll get done eventually and then you'll see it 8D right now it's a mess!

Ohh, I see. That makes sense. *should stop assuming*

A Roon llama could result in a cuteness overload C: Although there's probably no such thing as too much cute...

Can't wait for your other works.

Thanks guys <3

Would you guys consider buying such things (as the llama) as stickers or buttons? 8D

I thought I could draw a bunch of other animals (perhaps do a line of requests of animals instead of dragons for a bit), and turn them into a sticker sheet, and choose some as buttons.

Thanks guys <3

Would you guys consider buying such things (as the llama) as stickers or buttons? 8D

I thought I could draw a bunch of other animals (perhaps do a line of requests of animals instead of dragons for a bit), and turn them into a sticker sheet, and choose some as buttons.

I'd definitely buy them if I could convince my parents.