Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I still have my first drawing! its of a horse with stick legs and a big fat body. Now i have a horse with muscle that actually looks like one. Haha..and thats only improvement over like 4-7 years. haha.

Roon, my foster doggy made a brownie for you! :3

I found it in the snow outside!

user posted imageYay for being an ultra-newbie to the digital art world.

Roon, my foster doggy made a brownie for you! :3

I found it in the snow outside!

user posted imageYay for being an ultra-newbie to the digital art world.

A brownie?

It's always a good idea to keep on practicing, SnowyWolf.

:3 hurhur thank you soo much~ I'll be sure to practice a lot... alot.png

In my spare time, i love to pick up a pencil and doodle, but my sister has a better visual of the anatomy for like EVERY single animal there is, so she's always barging in and saying that im always doing it all wrong... O Well, i do whatever i want on paper...~ My work on the computer is even worse, but i have to admit, i dont think im that bad on paper. Compared to ROON, My art is lower than dirt. I love your art~!

Edited by SnowyWolf

/hugs Roon

:< I hope you unstressify soon.

In regards to PMs, they can be reported so yeah you might get in trouble. If you're the one getting them, feel free to forward them to a mod and laugh at the results.

Tell your sis that she should go look at her own drawings and point out/find all the faults in their anatomy. You know, so she'll stop wasting time she could spend getting even better?

Snowy, you do know that her drawings aren't perfect, right? You must be good on SOME level higher than dirt.

I guess your right, thanks for boosting my feeling on my art! My sister, wayside88( thats her username) should be thrilled to hear the news im gonna tell her! biggrin.gif

Half-delirious from being sick all day

just wanted to say that I can't finish any drawings like I intended to @_@ sorry to DeathDymin, it might have to wait till next weekend.

also.. thanks for the.. brownie? XD it's cute but if your dog made it I dont recommend eating it.

@ Rhea - she just cussed me out for no good reason x__x I kinda trolled her in return, not against the rules right?

Edited by Roon

*Shrugs* Considering how the mods are, you could get in trouble. Oh well. Rickroll trolling or BlueWaffle bad? ;p

*Hugs Roon* Get well soon, hun. Lotta people I know (seems odd to say that about internet peeps, ha) are sick, hrm.

I poked fun at her immaturity despite being a mother and more than twice my age, but via troll methods, with intent to make her angry. 8D but she cussed me out worse so I don't see how I could get into trouble.

:3 hurhur thank you soo much~ I'll be sure to practice a lot... alot.png

In my spare time, i love to pick up a pencil and doodle, but my sister has a better visual of the anatomy for like EVERY single animal there is, so she's always barging in and saying that im always doing it all wrong... O Well, i do whatever i want on paper...~ My work on the computer is even worse, but i have to admit, i dont think im that bad on paper. Compared to ROON, My art is lower than dirt. I love your art~!

Excuse me? My drawings are far from perfect. I spent 3 whole years doodling in school notes before I finally realized that every animal (just about) has the same bone structure, just some bones are longer and some are shorter than others. I nag you because I don't want you to take as long as I did getting the picture tongue.gif.

Humph. I'm telling things from my immature(im sure thats the way you think of it) point of view, and I pay no attention whatsoever to your school notes. We go to different schools and whatever they are teaching you is NONE of my buisiness. Excuse me, but I just wanted to draw. mad.gif If you wanted me to be a better drawer, then you could've TOLD that to me. I do not appreciate people telling me how to draw, thank you. Im upset because you kept on nagging me to fix my doodles cause they're all wrong. If you just said things like, "That could be a little longer," or" The tail is a tad bit short" that would've been okay. but " NO NO NO! That Leg should Be WAAAY SHORTER! YOU'E doing it ALL WRONG!" I dont care if you were being sarcastic, but I reeeaaly dont care if my drawings are bad to you. I can learn from my mistakes, and thats what I will do. dry.gif If you would cut it out, then I'd start being a less annoying sister for you again. mm'k? I dont mean to nag, but i hope you get the point. And dont say, "Oh my GOD, YOU are SOO STUPID!" pleease? it makes me sad... sad.gifsad.gif

Edited by SnowyWolf

no no this is adorable on so many levels 8D

But I have to take SnowyWolf's side - art especially is not something you can be forced into. Let her take it at her pace.

edit: Though, wayside, I'm interested - can I see your drawings?

Edited by Roon

I have a little sister, 7 years younger than me ;-; I wanna hug SnowyWolf - wayside >_> you're gonna turn her off art altogether that way. That's how it was for me when my parents decided to try to "teach" me Arabic. Took years to get over that trauma @_@

Edited by Roon

RheaZen, dont- no, NEVER try to understand us. SHE'S the "normal" one, and Im the one whos "strange" and "ABnormal" because, let's face it-- I AM A WEIRD PERSON! tongue.gifsmile.gif Sibling rivalries suck. Especially with my sister. If you get on her bad side, then--*shudder* ninja.gif Its a good thing you never understood them. If you did, then It would only be something that you would think about and the more you think about it, the angrier you get. The only problem is, its so hard to take your mind off of. tongue.gif I hate you, wayside88. I really do. blink.gif *sigh* I am the little sister, so from wayside88's point of view im probably soo annoying. That's how it always is, isn't it? I dont blame her. Sometimes, i try to annoy her. It's what I do if im a leetle upset with her...~

Edited by SnowyWolf

no no this is adorable on so many levels 8D

But I have to take SnowyWolf's side - art especially is not something you can be forced into. Let her take it at her pace.

edit: Though, wayside, I'm interested - can I see your drawings?

smile.gif

Edited by wayside88

Thanks for the word Roon, but do not worry about my drawing, Just get well and rest. We will all be here when you get better. (take a hot bath, then a warm blankie and lots of mindless tv.)

...I know how you feel, snowywolf. I'm in a rivalry with my brother and it sucks.

And for one thing, wayside, I don't mean any offense, but that also has some anatomy problems. I do like it, so keep up the good work. But... not everyone has the same style, and a lot of differences in the way they draw. I've had years of practice, and this helped me with my anatomy drawing completely. Let snowy ease into getting better.

Helping *coughcoughnaggingtodeathcough* isn't helping one bit, it seems. Neither are insults... I'm sorry. But you're just being flat-out rude to snowy and pretty impatient. Mind toning it down a notch? sleep.gif

/Wishes she could get onto the waiting list. And wishes well to Roon

Edited by Kandycat

*in class atm* :P supposed to be paying attention, no clue what we're doing ahaha

@ Death - thanks for understanding hon <3 If I work hard at it I might be able to get it done thurs :D It looks good so far, just about two hours of work left to do.

@ Kandy - thanks hon <3 I'm almost all better, lingering headache but mostly okay!

@ Wayside - I have to agree with Kandy, you don't have too good a grasp on anatomy to be telling Snowy how to do it (or not to, for that matter). What you said gave me the impression that you studied anatomy ^^ I wanted to learn how you did it

I think you have an interesting style though, you can take it further and go into realism if you were interested in that :D

She lives! Keep getting better ^^

I would go "D:<" at the not paying attention thing but I'd be a hypocrite, haha. What class?

Edited by RheaZen