Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Math :B he went on and on about eigenvalues and eigenvectors and matrices and I was so lost 8D so very lost *plays free cell instead* also I was in school from 10:30am to 9pm, so... but the time math class rolled around, I was dead .__.

who's francissss? 8D

eye-gen-vector 8D I used to know it in first year Uni but I dont remember it anymore. It doesn't matter though, I fed Eugene so he's gonna help me with the assignment.

And I can't really complain about the schedule since I made it that way 8D I preferred a long day so I could get fridays off! Three day weekend, every week!!

o.o I wouldn't find the tradeoff worth it. I'd prefer a 26-hour day xd.png

Never heard of eigenstoofs... and I've forgotten all of calc, so I'll have to retake it in Uni, ha.

it falls under linear algebra, not calc. It's actually pretty interesting, but.. probably useless unless you want to code programs or something :B

Man, calculus was so much funnnn <3 I still gotta take part two D: can't find spots

Math :B he went on and on about eigenvalues and eigenvectors and matrices and I was so lost 8D so very lost *plays free cell instead* also I was in school from 10:30am to 9pm, so... but the time math class rolled around, I was dead .__.

who's francissss? 8D

Francis is from Left 4 Dead.

...Pills here? /shot

never the guts to play such games ):

DeathDymin's second commission is done!

user posted image

Edited by Roon

owo It's bright! I like the color, it's kind of creamy-peachy-looking.

I can't decide if the tongue sticking out means "I'm lovable, hug me!" or "Imma eat you right now." Whatever it is, it's still really cute :3

Edited by zephyr_123

That is very cute! And cuddle-ble!! I just wanna squeeze it!

Just wanted to say Thanks again, and to let you know everyone loves him.

I kind of had to let my granddaughter borrow him for a spell, but of course He's on my sig. I may put both on hers too, but haven't decided. (depends on how much whining I can stand)

They are right about the eyes, they just hold you in that stare.

Roon, can you draw me a skywing? Please!!!

I'm sure Roon's gonna whack me for this, but...

READ THE FIRST POST. ARGH.

That's pretty, Roon. What is it called?

I called it a Long-Tail dragon 8D cause.. that's an epicly long tail. (lolsocreative ;-; ) But, I sense you guys are finding the eyes to be the defining feature? XD

Skywing is already there and I'm 80% sure the person who requested it is okay with others using it in their sigs.

@ DeathDymin - you're very welcome <3 I'm glad you like it :3 you're a grandma and still partaking in online games? 8D That's just awesome, I really hope I can still enjoy these things when I'm older too <3 (my mom keeps telling me I'll grow out of gaming ;o; makes me so sad)

Thank you all <3 your support keeps me drawing 8D haha and I think it's trying to be playful! Its expression is meant to resemble that of a very happy (derpy) puppy 8D

Edited by Roon

Ohh, the tail does wrap around most of the dragon's body. Deng that is one long tail.

Okay then, so I guess it was option one. Derpy puppies are the cutest things ever <3

I called it a Long-Tail dragon 8D cause.. that's an epicly long tail. (lolsocreative ;-; ) But, I sense you guys are finding the eyes to be the defining feature? xd.png

Skywing is already there and I'm 80% sure the person who requested it is okay with others using it in their sigs.

@ DeathDymin - you're very welcome <3 I'm glad you like it :3 you're a grandma and still partaking in online games? 8D That's just awesome, I really hope I can still enjoy these things when I'm older too <3 (my mom keeps telling me I'll grow out of gaming ;o; makes me so sad)

Thank you all <3 your support keeps me drawing 8D haha and I think it's trying to be playful! Its expression is meant to resemble that of a very happy (derpy) puppy 8D

For some reason it reminds me of a worm.

SnowyWolf, Roon's requests are closed until she finishes the commissions. After that they'll be open though.

How about a pygmy long-tail spiky derpy dragon puppy. Would derpy dragon puppy be diffrent from a derpy puppy dragon? unsure.gif

Roon do not worry about out growing gaming. Myself and both of my kids are gamers to the core. It helps keep us young, or maybe being young at heart keeps us playing, either way, you don't have to out grow it.

SecretActually I am a great grandmother, even though I am not old enough to be, LOL My great granddaughter is not old enough to play on computers yet (6 months) Stay Young and keep Playing

I know Off Topic, I won't do it again. maybe

Edited by DeathDymin

I said this before but I'm more than happy for you guys to chat here about anything, I enjoy it :3

<3 and I certainly hope so, growing up is overrated 8D

... soooo.. >____>

Anyone who can grab me a second gen of any of the prize dragons (I believe there are gold and silver variations), gets a drawing of any DC dragon they want 8D If you're someone who got a prize egg, a promise works just fine :D

(commissions first so you'll be on the waiting list 8D )

ololol no fair, that's like a double prize for those who got prize dragons xp

Also, PINKNESS.