Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

I don't think I can come back, till after April 8th ;-;

This is what I have to do for each class till then, I have three weeks to do this, and none of which I started:

En 3710 - final assignment, final exam, Redo midterm exam

INSC - Final Essay

EN 3000 - Journals - catch up on 300 pages of readings, final exam.

Math 3050 - Presentation, write up for presentation, feedback for classmate's presentations

CMYR 2100 - 12 page paper, radio assignment, Flyer + presentation

I'm doing my best not to panic here.

*Hugs* Good luck, and forget about us in the meanwhile - focus on RL ;_;

(3-2-1 someone jumps in and requests one of the new dragons...)

Go Roon, go!

Agreed, RL is important. Good luck fighting your HomeworkMonster |D

*leaves plate of brownies*

Gah, I feel like a derpface for forgetting two days ago, but happy late thread anniversary! You've been drawing dragons for over a year now and just wanted to say, we really appreciate it.

Glad to hear you'll be taking a well-deserved recuperation break.

I still check this XD

wow, a whole year already? 8D Doesn't feel like it! But, I am very pleased with what I've accomplished this year. Thank you guys :D Couldn't have done it without you <3

And thank you all for the well-wishes :P I'll be doing my best! End of the school year is always hectic

*eats cake and cookies*

When requests *are* open, can I call pillow dragons? <3

Roon, you'll get used to it.

From one busy student to another, take that well deserved break, Roon. It's good for the mind. Enjoy your break! You deserve one.

I'd much rather be doing this than my course work XD (who wouldn't?) I just don't think I'll be jumping back into requests after the commissions.

I might be posting some of my work here if you guys are interested 8D though.. I doubt you'd have any interest in philosophy or.. math QQ

I like philosophy, but math tried to shoot me last week. And I don't really like anything that tries to shoot me.

A LITTLE TO EARLY TO CELEBRATE ROON, GET OUT OF HERE.

I hand in a ton of stuff tomorrow 8D honestly I cannot wait! The good news is that I got an extension for two other major assignments now due Wednesday and Friday of next week. I'll still be able to start drawing before then I think, but it will be slow XD

STILL OH GOD, ONCE I HAND TOMORROW'S STUFF IN ;-; I'LL BE SO HAPPY. Still gotta grammar check it in the morning. Must not celebrate yet. Must not.

In other news, once I hand it in I'll be able to post a philosophical analysis of Lady Gaga's Telephone, for whoever's interested 8D

bwaahahahaha 8D

ROON biggrin.gif

We never did get around to making a surprise thing for you... :<

Do post it - it certainly sounds... interesting xd.png

haha let me just get the prof's confirmation that he received it. I went to my university - an hour bus ride there, and hour back, just to drop off the paper in a bin in front of his office .__. Seriously. It's the digital age, lemme just email it to you @_@