Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

you know, i really think you should stop spammin roon. she's doing good things, and you should be satisfied with what she is already doing, instead of begging for more. I mean, seriously? she takes at least 7 hours on each drawing. that's a lot of work, so appreciate what you can have, and don't ask for more.

Even though the stuff she has is very cute, I wasn't able to get a request in before she stopped. Therefore, I went to someone who was. Good day to you, people.

Even though the stuff she has is very cute, I wasn't able to get a request in before she stopped. Therefore, I went to someone who was. Good day to you, people.

Oh come now, don't be pissy. Roon's not our art slave (though, how I wish... >:3)

(ilu Roon and I would never make you my slave. Maybe.)

Did you raise the price?

I /swear/ it was seven dollars last time I checked. xd.png

Roon actually just changed it from $15 to $25 dollars actually... >___>

Yup, went from 7 to 15 and now up to 25$ 8D I would bring it down again if I had time but... it looks like I'm going to have to take a lot of summer courses to get ahead a little bit, so... ;-; well this makes me really sad. Besides, I might improve as time goes on and then my work might be worth the money.

Thank you to everyone who has posted about the batman <3

The ear things on batman are supposed to be Angle Wing Ears, an RO headgear. The person's char who asked for the batman wears those ears.

@ Rhea - Ilu too <3 and.. provided with room and board and internet I would happily art slave away 8D 8D

But you guys aren't feeding me, so I will reserve DC dragons for when I run donations again, and that's probably the only time I'll do those.

@ Dusk .. . I really.. dont understand why people get worked up over this.. it's just doodles x__x;

@ Saph <3 you save me headaches doing that, thank you

@ Kandy - late response is late; Speed comes with practice - the more I draw, I find, the faster I can work. I am also able to make better use of photoshop tools as my knowledge of it expands. Also, tablet helps plenty when you get used to it :x working with a mouse or a touch pad... Honestly dunno how you guys do it @__@

<3 I wish I could. Maybe in 4-5 years, when I'm out of college and get a job. But by then you'll have moved on... sigh...

Maybe I can just secret you in my room and pretend that I eat a lot.

haha "and pretend i eat a lot" nahhh thats not a problem roon doesnt need food!! Lol Just Kidding Roon. wink.gif

<3 I wish I could. Maybe in 4-5 years, when I'm out of college and get a job. But by then you'll have moved on... sigh...

Maybe I can just secret you in my room and pretend that I eat a lot.

Closet is good too!

But I'm definitely not living with sandface ):

Oh i was kidding biggrin.gif Chill outt!! <3 I'd cook whatever you'd want!! smile.gif

Mwuahaha, Roon, I figured out how to do line art on adobe flash animation!

I won't have the program for long (not enough computers in the school's tiny computer lab, so I get to have it on my personal laptop for the semester)

I'm going to draw a dessert for you tonight to practice coloring 'n stuff! I'm not used to adobe flash.

It would probably be a good idea to use patience, Dusk. It's been stated that it takes her a long time to create each drawing. You want a request? Go donate money to Roon. Or at least make her a sandwich. >>

I've been practicing since the age near my birth. First with paper, then, eventually in maybe 2007 or 2008, with mouse.

I now use a program called twistedbrush. Similar to Photoshop, but still fun to draw with anyways. <3

Edited by Kandycat

no problem roon. i don't think anyone deserves to beg for a special spot in this thread.

*begs for a special spot*

jk

but really.

@ Dusk .. . I really.. dont understand why people get worked up over this.. it's just doodles x__x;

It makes me sad to see you call the awesome stuff doodles D= *looks at her own, pitiful doodles*

Gah! I hate adobe..

Maybe there won't be a dessert for Roon.

Flash doesn't let me touch the brush, so I can't do spiffy little spots all over it..

If I transfer it to photoshop, it gets really blurry and gross. I can't win! T_T

We just like them because they're purdy, Roon. And you do an excellent job coloring your doodles, I think. :3

I will probably get a tablet sometime in the future.

I read over the last set of posts twice and I still dont get what's going on @___@

I'm dead tired, just got home from an exhausting trip and I can't feel my toes or my fingers. My hands are still stiff, I'm wearing gloves right now lol

Total time in the buses -> 15 minutes

Total time waiting in the snow and freezing temperatures for them to show the hell up - > 1hr 10 minutes.

Edited by Roon

Roon, you should get some rest. Haha xd.png Right now. Go, Go. Put the computer away and GET SOME SLEEP! Now! I order you to!! Don't make me tell your mom your not listening! Go now missy!

No, it was bitter cold ;-; and no I'm not sleeping, I have to finish this homework.

Also, is it against the rules to post PMs with intention to mock people? Sometimes I just get the funniest things..

I'd take out the name of course.

plz dont mind me for asking, but how did you get so good at art? I love to draw, but i feel that my art is kinda crappy... so... yeah... O_o"

lots and lots of practice 8D I've never had a real art class, so I'm pretty much self-taught. I've learned my photoshop from tutorials on dA, and the rest is picked up through practice.

Sorry, there really isn't a short cut ): it's just time, patience, and practice.

SAME HERE!!!

i have never taken an art class, except a really short one over the summer on how to draw still objects... and i never draw those so it was basically useless.

practice. for a ton of years. you do improve.