Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

xd.png thank you Athy <3 I appreciate it :3

i just barely avoided needing stitches .__.;; but yeah I'm okay except typing with one hand is so annoying D:<

D: I hope your cut gets better soon!

lol I used to type with one hand only. xd.png

Also the deer is really cute, I want to hug it...it kinda reminds me of Bambi x3 /hugs it

Her (or his, apparently Disney-eyed cuteness doesn't even come to you unless you're a boy) eyes are so shiny. :3 /Luffles deer

Edited by Kandycat

You might want to immobilize your hand.

I agree. :3

Maybe you should go and get stitches after all... sad.gif Especially if it continues to open up...

You don't have to completely immobilize it, just use it as little as possible to keep it from reopening. Have you tried wrapping gauze bandages around your hand + injury? That might help too :3

And D: class. Use your other hand?

@Kandy: xd.png So true. But either way it's a cute deer x3 I wish we had deer here...

my left is stupid >___> It cant even hold the pencil much less write notes. And it is packed in guaze right now XD

we do have that stag-like dragon for christmas :3 and it's pepperminty!

*gives a Potion from Final Fantasy*

That'll fix ya. xd.png

/is shot

Edited by athdaraxen

yeah 8D the yulebuck XD

FF potion worked! 8D It didn't bleed today and I had a friend's birthday come up (don't eat my tablet! ;-; ). My lines are a little shaky since I can't hold the pen like I usually do, but I made the lineart so thick that you couldn't tell anyways 8D

... at least I hope so >_> hopefully she won't notice.

user posted image

yeah 8D the yulebuck xd.png

FF potion worked! 8D It didn't bleed today and I had a friend's birthday come up (don't eat my tablet! ;-; ). My lines are a little shaky since I can't hold the pen like I usually do, but I made the lineart so thick that you couldn't tell anyways 8D

... at least I hope so >_> hopefully she won't notice.

user posted image

*Steals and noms*

In all seriousness, it's adorable. <3

I can't believe the FF potion was effective.... O_O

EPIC WIN!!!!

That cake is yummy too! (Hopefully it is not a lie.)

quick someone mass-produce the potion we'll make millions

Adorable cake is adorable. *Stabs with a spoon* And now screaming cake is delicious.

I never heard of it so I looked it up.... sounds like a gruesome movie... >___>

I lost faith in humanity years ago.... >____________>

They smell funny.

xd.png

It was, I don't recommend watching it if you're under 18, I'm 20 and I had to skip some parts of it @___@ the horror...

I was just reading TVTropes and what you're describing reminds me of a "Brown Note".

How's your cake? :3

user posted image

FFFSADASFFFDSDSFGThat's adorable. *Dies*

Of course, it's hard not to loose faith in Earthlings. Especially when you see what loudmouths some Americans are in France.

(Europeans speak more softly than we do, so it kind of makes sense to do the same even if you barely speak the language upon visiting. And that just goes to show that something you're used to doesn't occur to you until you experience it.)

Edited by Kandycat

Just figured I'd poke at you and see how things were healing up!

Unless you got sick because of an infection or something... >___>

I do hope not. *hugs*

Haha noo, though infection is probably more pleasant than all this school work ): I had 5 assignments due this week.

FIVE @__@ I'll take an infection over this, any day!

*runs back to an 8 page essay due tomorrow that only first paragraph is complete ;-; *