Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Can I join? I have 1 CB female egg ready (no offsprings yet) so can continue the line of hope eggs to give smile.gif

Can I join? I have 1 CB female egg ready (no offsprings yet) so can continue the line of hope eggs to give smile.gif

it shouldn't be a problem, i gave ur scroll a once over and it fits our requirements, once purplehaze accepts u i can send u a hope egg!

Thanks for your interest. I will get you added to the list. smile.gif

Lists updated to here!

Remember, I can only update the lists with the information that you post here. If you give away eggs, you need to let me know and post the lineage link here.

It does no good to PM me the information at my personal mailbox because I can't access that mailbox when I am logged in to this account. So if for any reason you don't want to post here, please send a PM to this account with the information. But the easiest thing for me is if you post it here.

~purplehaze

Edit: I have also made a few changes to the top posts. I moved the banners down one post into what was essentially a reserved space and then moved the breeders list into the space that used to hold the banners.

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

*salutes PH for all of their hard work*

I still haven't gotten a response from kittycaty, whom I PM'ed on April 21st. But in other news, the CB that I was gifted gendered female, so I can use her as a mate to continue MM Hope's Dream a gen further (which is what I decided to do). Yay xd.png

bred this eggie for ruby1988 and have sent them the link (they pmed with a request), hasn't been accepted but been sent..... ruby please accept it soon! I don't like holding gifts unless the person asks me to and i agree.....

also bred: this z hope egg i saw that z at the beginning and i had to keep it for myself!

but arg i hate being egg locked...... but at least it will only be for about 12 hours cause that is the soonest that one of my eggs will hatch unless one of my reds is able to incubate..... but that ain't gonna happen....

Edited by Zerhai

Thanks purplehaze!

Just bred this egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/M8MyM

With a code like that, I just HAD to keep it wink.gif

I have not heard back from: verdaniasoul or 523ponygirl.

PM'd ruby1988

Edited by chryse

Thanks purplehaze!

Just bred this egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/M8MyM

With a code like that, I just HAD to keep it wink.gif

I have not heard back from: verdaniasoul or 523ponygirl.

PM'd ruby1988

ruby1988 accepted the eggie i sent them!

YAY i got my gold trophy, finally!

Congratulations! All those pink dragons add up! wink.gif

Updated again to here!

Chryse, I have not added the egg you are trying to give away, so let me know if you end up keeping it.

~purplehaze

Not a problem Purplehaze - I haven't bred an egg yet.

Kinda given up breeding first, then PM-ing people, since so many haven't replied. blink.gif

So I'm PM-ing first, then breeding.

Not a problem Purplehaze - I haven't bred an egg yet.

Kinda given up breeding first, then PM-ing people, since so many haven't replied. blink.gif

So I'm PM-ing first, then breeding.

That is what I usually do, too, unless I want to test a new pair and am willing to keep the resulting egg if I don't find a taker. wink.gif

Congratulations! All those pink dragons add up! wink.gif

ya i have over 40 pink dragons including the 2 eggs and one hatchling i have...

YAY i got my gold trophy, finally!

Congrats, Zerhai!

I'm only closing in on my silver trophy, but I should have it after a few hatchies grow! biggrin.gif

One more day before E. Hope can breed, who should I give it to...if I get an egg. For the bell tolls for one of you...(A single bells tolls in the distance, as a single crow caws in the distance, a cool breeze and chill falls over the topic.)

Who shall take the burden of watching over one of her eggs? Who shall accept the challenge? She shall forever pass judgement on you...for she is watching...and waiting...(fades into whispers) fear her...fear her...

(chills run down your spine, as the bell tolls again...the sun has set and the only light comes from a moon that is half covered in clouds)

Her eyes burn into your soul, asking you to give up your eternal soul in exchange for one of her eggs...will you make the deal, just to have one of hers on your scroll? Do you send your soul to her? DO YOU MAKE THE DEAL!!?!?!?!?!?!

Or you can just post here and ask me, either way works... :-)

One more day before E. Hope can breed, who should I give it to...if I get an egg. For the bell tolls for one of you...(A single bells tolls in the distance, as a single crow caws in the distance, a cool breeze and chill falls over the topic.)

Who shall take the burden of watching over one of her eggs? Who shall accept the challenge? She shall forever pass judgement on you...for she is watching...and waiting...(fades into whispers) fear her...fear her...

(chills run down your spine, as the bell tolls again...the sun has set and the only light comes from a moon that is half covered in clouds)

Her eyes burn into your soul, asking you to give up your eternal soul in exchange for one of her eggs...will you make the deal, just to have one of hers on your scroll? Do you send your soul to her? DO YOU MAKE THE DEAL!!?!?!?!?!?!

Or you can just post here and ask me, either way works...  :-)

Make the DEAL, brave souls, and come into the fold!!! But remember, Mysthunter, I have E. Hope's Firstborn, Path of Hope... The DEAL you made so that she would be able to have many more children.... MINE was your "Path of Hope" to progeny... BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Raises hand*

I'm a brave soul, & I will diligently look after her egg.

Pick me, please!

Just sent 523ponygirl this egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7N5kU

(well, sent the teleport link, hasn't been claimed yet! tongue.gif )

Thanks Zerhai - my brain is off on a deserted island somewhere in the South Pacific, leaving me to blunder along.... wacko.gif

Edited by chryse

i would recommend you remove that unless u want someone random to collect it...

i hope i got rid of it in time

Edited by Zerhai

Hymmne gendered correctly! I'll be breeding her with this male after Sunday (I'm keeping my egg slots free until then), so I guess you can add me to the PM-able breeders list. :U

purplehaze you are next on the list again! so next week i will send you an egg!

purplehaze you are next on the list again! so next week i will send you an egg!

Thanks! Just hope this one will gender right. rolleyes.gif