Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I'm pretty sure that only CBs and Hopes can be used to continue the line. I can send you my next CB egg, if you'd like; I have relatively good luck with CB pinks when I actually hunt the biomes.

I have a male 2ndgen PB http://dragcave.net/lineage/RsFn0 and a female hope. Am I allowed to breed them?

Guillotine is correct! You can only breed CB pinks with the Hope eggs...If it does happen (And it does) the eggs are no longer considered part of the lineage and if possible not to breed again.

That is the answer, and I beat PurpleHaze to the punch!

Guillotine is correct! You can only breed CB pinks with the Hope eggs...If it does happen (And it does) the eggs are no longer considered part of the lineage and if possible not to breed again.

That is the answer, and I beat PurpleHaze to the punch!

Thanks for your help Myst! wink.gif

I have a male 2ndgen PB http://dragcave.net/lineage/RsFn0 and a female hope. Am I allowed to breed them?

And also, once she has a mate, she and that mate stay together FOREVER, no nooky on the side laugh.gif

I earned my gold trophy overnight, yahoo! And I'm going to breed my DH a Hope from the male line, because he doesn't have one.

And, yes, PH, I'll remember to tell you smile.gif

Congrats to everyone on their new Hope dragons smile.gif

Deb

And also, once she has a mate, she and that mate stay together FOREVER, no nooky on the side laugh.gif

I earned my gold trophy overnight, yahoo! And I'm going to breed my DH a Hope from the male line, because he doesn't have one.

And, yes, PH, I'll remember to tell you smile.gif

Congrats to everyone on their new Hope dragons smile.gif

Deb

congratz on ur gold trophy.... i only wish they had a higher stage so we could have even more eggs and hatchies.... like platinum or something...

I've named my male line Pink MM Passion of Hope. You know, me and my lack of creativity. rolleyes.gif It should gender correctly.

He did! Passion is now a cute lil boy. *dances*

This is the kind of child-rearing I enjoy - no diapers, LOL.

Congrats to everyone on their new Hope dragons and to proper gendering everywhere smile.gif

Deb

This is the kind of child-rearing I enjoy - no diapers, LOL.

Congrats to everyone on their new Hope dragons and to proper gendering everywhere smile.gif

Deb

lol ya!

My...my...my CB pink dragon that was supposed to be my Hope's mate just gendered wrong. This has happened three other times now, and I'm starting to get the feeling the fates are against her...

Could I possibly go back on the list, and try for a male? That might be more...forthcoming than the cave at the moment. The cave seems to enjoy making me frustrated.

My...my...my CB pink dragon that was supposed to be my Hope's mate just gendered wrong. This has happened three other times now, and I'm starting to get the feeling the fates are against her...

Could I possibly go back on the list, and try for a male? That might be more...forthcoming than the cave at the moment. The cave seems to enjoy making me frustrated.

you need a male pink, doesn't matter if its cb or part of the lineage, it just needs to be able to influence an egg for you.... i can help you with that a week after the new releases come out i think.... it would include influencing the egg and hatching it for you. but right now i am trying to let my eggs and hatchlings mature so i have room for the new releases

How about this? -- I can breed you a Hope egg, influence it male and hatch it for you. It can be a mate for one of your CB females. Then if Zerhai gives you a CB male later it can be a mate for your female Hope and you will have two pairs. smile.gif

How about this? -- I can breed you a Hope egg, influence it male and hatch it for you. It can be a mate for one of your CB females. Then if Zerhai gives you a CB male later it can be a mate for your female Hope and you will have two pairs. smile.gif

That's an amazing idea~ I would really appreticiate it. You too Zerhai! And I totally understand the wanting to wait for after the new releases, I can definitly be patient! Thanks to you both, you are both so helpful.

That's an amazing idea~ I would really appreticiate it. You too Zerhai! And I totally understand the wanting to wait for after the new releases, I can definitly be patient! Thanks to you both, you are both so helpful.

*grin* np as I said I love helping!

don't put teles in the forum dude, some random person could get it put a trade and say have them put a dummy egg so u make sure someone in the lineage gets it

I still have my Hope Egg if anybody wants...

*waves hand wildly in the air* i shall give it a good home!

I'm kind of devastated right now, I bred my Hope Newfound Hope with his partner Umbreheart and they made an egg but apparently it was abandoned because I had too many yet I only have two eggs at the moment. Please if you find it in the AP tell me ASAP. This is the egg ---> Hope egg

I was very much looking forward in gifting this egg to someone else :l