Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Thanks again Wolf! If the egg hatches correctly and turns out male, I will be able to breed him with my cb pinks right? And then help others on the list that are waiting for an egg and whatnot? I'd love to help with that... *crosses fingers*

thats how it works

I can be pmed anytime from an egg from my pair. I'm hesitant to breed them in case I can't find someone to take the egg, and I can't keep it so I'd hate to AP a hope egg.

I can be pmed anytime from an egg from my pair. I'm hesitant to breed them in case I can't find someone to take the egg, and I can't keep it so I'd hate to AP a hope egg.

i usually don't breed my hopes unless i am possibly willing to keep the egg eventually or already have someone to take it

New Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NRqYU

There you go.

EDIT:

I am not really sure who the next person in line is for an E. Hope egg...mmm...but lets have a little riddle game!!!

What can go up a Chimney down, but can not go down a Chimney up...first one to get it right...wins.

Edited by Mysthunter

I just got this lovely little male line egg in response to my PM to Aussiemum. smile.gif

oh i wish i knew her name on the forums before i would already have had an egg...oh well, now to pm her....

congratz purplehaze

oh i wish i knew her name on the forums before i would already have had an egg...oh well, now to pm her....

congratz purplehaze

It took me awhile to match her up, but when I viewed her scroll instead of just the dragon, she has her forum name as the name of one of her top dragons and I recognized her. smile.gif She is willing to breed for anyone who asks.

By the way, I see that twokeen is posting again on the forums and seems to be active now, so you might try again. I would, but my egg slots are all full again!

Edited by purplehaze

It took me awhile to match her up, but when I viewed her scroll instead of just the dragon, she has her forum name as the name of one of her top dragons and I recognized her. smile.gif  She is willing to breed for anyone who asks.

By the way, I see that twokeen is posting again on the forums and seems to be active now, so you might try again. I would, but my egg slots are all full again!

i messaged her and i will be getting an egg when she breeds again! yay! now to message twokeen for access to an egg from a world of hope so i can continue that pretty spiral, since i have been good about keeping egg slots open.

ok message sent, just have to wait for a reply

Edited by Zerhai

Good luck! I hope you get a positive response from twokeen.

Lists updated to here!

Trying not to fall so far behind again! wink.gif

I did not add Myst's latest egg since that is intended for the best riddle-solver. (By the way, I think I know the answer if anyone needs it to claim the egg.) smile.gif

Same for SoldierGirlForever's egg that is yet to be claimed.

Did I miss anything? Let me know if I did.

~purplehaze

New Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NRqYU

There you go.

EDIT:

I am not really sure who the next person in line is for an E. Hope egg...mmm...but lets have a little riddle game!!!

What can go up a Chimney down, but can not go down a Chimney up...first one to get it right...wins.

I figured it out!!!!!! AN UMBRELLA!

and i got a positive response from twokeen, but this breeding didn't give an egg, so i will get one next time she breeds

Edited by Zerhai

and i got a positive response from twokeen, but this breeding didn't give an egg, so i will get one next time she breeds

Yay! Glad to see we are getting some of our earlier lines back into action.

here is the updated list of my Hope dragons:

Hope of a Newborn

Forever Hopeful

Hope Believes

Joyful Hope

Easter Hope

A Hope for Christmas

A Future of Hope

A Lifetime of Hope

Forever Hope

here is the updated list of my Hope dragons:

Hope of a Newborn

Forever Hopeful

Hope Believes

Joyful Hope

Easter Hope

A Hope for Christmas

A Future of Hope

A Lifetime of Hope

Forever Hope

SGF, could you please include the lineage links for the ones I don't already have on the list for you? It makes my job much easier!

Thanks! I'll get them listed for you soon.

Thanks! I'll get them listed for you soon.

your welcome....take your time I am in no hurry since I know you have been pretty busy and all.

I have a CB pink egg that is about to hatch. Is there anyone who needs a CB pink? Please PM me as soon as you can and I will be more than happy to transfer it to you for a mate to a Hope dragon.

I'd love to be added to the lists.

I have a CB Pink Female who has no children if that counts.

<3