Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yhX4N

Bred a new egg anyone want it smile.gif

List of my hope dragons:

Hope for the best-male

Hope for Love-female

Hope for my Love-male

Alluring Hope-female

Hope to Love Me-male

Nightway, I sent you a link for a Royal - but I can cancel it if you'll let me have that Hope in exchange, and do a new transfer?

Deb

Oh, yes! It's a BOY laugh.gif

Gratz!!!!! wonderful when influence works!

Oh, yes!  It's a BOY  laugh.gif

Congrats!!!! And so is mine: Truth of Hope... They're cousins!!! Now if I can find me another CB Pink so he can have a wife... "a hunting I will go"...

Gratz!!!!! wonderful when influence works!

Thankzzzz

And, I have named him: I Have Great Great Great Hope

got those G's in there and still was proper smile.gif

Oh, yes! It's a BOY 

So glad that influence worked!!

And, I have named him: I Have Great Great Great Hope

got those G's in there and still was proper

Absolutely!!

I laughed so hard when I saw that code laugh.gif

Nightway, I sent you a link for a Royal - but I can cancel it if you'll let me have that Hope in exchange, and do a new transfer?

Deb

Sent you the link take good care of the beauty

Sent you the link take good care of the beauty

I will! and I'll post back when she's named smile.gif

thank you smile.gif

Got a new Hope egg from Hope Conquers All

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VlNUY

PM me if you would like it.

Effervescent Hope didn't produce an egg this time (at least he didn't refuse his mate!)

Radiant Hope is still on cool down - his next egg is Zerhai's

& Abiding Hope is waiting for her mate to grow up wink.gif

When I'm unlocked in 2 days, I'm going to breed MM Flicker of Hope with the new CB female I grabbed. That will really help me balance out the line into a nicer wave. *crosses fingers that they don't refuse*

Got a new Hope egg from Hope Conquers All

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VlNUY

PM me if you would like it.

Effervescent Hope didn't produce an egg this time (at least he didn't refuse his mate!)

Radiant Hope is still on cool down - his next egg is Zerhai's

& Abiding Hope is waiting for her mate to grow up wink.gif

pm me before you breed, and make sure i have an egg slot open for it...... (i am egg locked so often, and when im not im trying to make sure i am not for when tj breeds, cause im on the thuwed breeding list)

The Hope egg from Hope Conquers All has been sent to wynterborne smile.gif

Welcome!

a new update:

Hope of a Newborn-male

Forever Hopeful-male

Hope Believes-female

Joyful Hope-female

Easter Hope-male

A Hope for Christmas-male

also I have two hope eggs up for whoever is next and wanting one...both are from my two new Hope dragons

I have a new Hope Egg from E. Hope...Post or something if you want or you can write me a 500 word essay on why you feel your scroll deserves to have an E. Hope egg...

Your choice.

I have a new Hope Egg from E. Hope...Post or something if you want or you can write me a 500 word essay on why you feel your scroll deserves to have an E. Hope egg...

Your choice.

I'd like one, Mysthunter. I could write you a 500 word essay on how much breast cancer has affected my family, or why I think I should get one, but I'll just say that I'd really like to get one. I'm currently egglocked till this 4 day old decides to hatch in the ERs I've got it in....so perhaps an hour at most? Not egglocked anymore!

Edited by Elemental One

Your choice.

*glomps myst*

we missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw can i have an e. hope egg, not this one as someone already asked for this one, but can i have the next one?

Edited by Zerhai

Welcome back, Mysthunter!!

Can I get on the list for one too? Pretty please?? wub.gif

Can't breed him until next week, but would you be interested in an egg from the original male line?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3NSvB

Can't breed him until next week, but would you be interested in an egg from the original male line?

I have one from the original male line but my list is much longer.... i think 3 or 4 more people left....

Edited by Zerhai

Elemental One, okay I will send the link with the transfer link on there. Make sure you pick at least a witty name for the Hope egg, but if you don't that is okay too.

I can try to give out more E. Hope eggs, but I from mid May to Nov I will be without net for the most part. So breeding will be close to zero, if I don't get a Hope egg ask again when I come back.

I will post again when I have another egg.

Edited by Mysthunter

Chryse, I would love to have one from yours. I got one from Zerhai's but it gendered against influence. I am on the list, I think, for a replacement but since you don't have a long list I would love to get an egg next week from you, if possible.

Does anyone here need a CB Pink? I just caught one in the AP and I'd love to give it to one of you smile.gif

First person to quote this gets it tongue.gif

Edited by Wahya

Chryse, I would love to have one from yours. I got one from Zerhai's but it gendered against influence. I am on the list, I think, for a replacement but since you don't have a long list I would love to get an egg next week from you, if possible.

you are