Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Updated to here!

Whew! That took me well over an hour! You folks have been busy the last three weeks while I was away!

If anyone now has dragons that are not on the list, please post them again. I could have missed some.

Also, please, please, please post the lineage link when you add a new dragon or transfer an egg to someone else. It makes it soooooo much easier for me if I don't have to call up your scroll and hunt for the new one.

Welcome to all the new Hope owners! We are very glad to have you!

There are some new people on the waiting list as well. Thanks for your interest and hopefully you won't have a long wait for an egg. Our breeders are very eager! wink.gif

~purplehaze

I have pm'd herobrine745 to ask if she'd like an egg from my There Is Always Hope.

I'll let ya know.

I told her if she wants one from the male side I'm not the best person, so if that's what she wants maybe someone else would like to volunteer smile.gif

Deb

I just bred a Hope egg because I realized that this pair was untested. They liked each other, so I am happy! http://dragcave.net/lineage/6TCG6

If anyone would like to have this one I would give it away, but I am perfectly happy to keep it, too!

You guys I really don't have space for this CB pink so please take it smile.gif

TY! I did inventory on my hope dragons and i realized that quite a few didn't have mates or were untested.... so im working on fixing that!

bred this hope egg for herobrine745 on the waiting list, but if they don't claim it in a day i will put it up to see if anyone else wants it... its a very pretty egg, and i guess if noone else wants it i will keep it myself!

Edited by Zerhai

TY! I did inventory on my hope dragons and i realized that quite a few didn't have mates or were untested.... so im working on fixing that!

bred this hope egg for herobrine745 on the waiting list, but if they don't claim it in a day i will put it up to see if anyone else wants it... its a very pretty egg, and i guess if noone else wants it i will keep it myself!

Hey, Zerhai - I had already pm'd herobrine745 (see my post above) but if she'd rather your existing egg to my offer to breed, that's OK smile.gif

Let us know, and I'll try the next person if that's how she goes.

Cool beans on all the successes we've had, I hope it continues (no pun intended)

Deb

EDIT: OK, she pm'd that someone else offered first. When I get home I'll ask the next person. If nobody wants my eggies I just won't breed them smile.gif Or, I could just keep breeding them and make an army laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

Oh, welcome back, purplehaze!

I scanned over the breeders list, but didn't see myself on there-- would you mind adding me on there, if you have time still?

And, since herobrine745 seems to be taken care of, I'll PM Lythe and breed her an egg when she replies.

I scanned over the breeders list, but didn't see myself on there-- would you mind adding me on there, if you have time still?

Your wish is my command -- it is done! wink.gif

Your wish is my command -- it is done!

Poor purplehaze, just back from vacation & already people are cracking the whip tongue.gif

Thanks for updating everything biggrin.gif

To everybody else:

I just snagged 2 CB pinks (on cool down). PM me if you need one.

Poor purplehaze, just back from vacation & already people are cracking the whip tongue.gif

Someone's gotta update it, right? ^^;

I'm just kidding; thanks, purplehaze. smile.gif

PH is awesome; stayin' on top of things. laugh.gif

----

The wave egg hatched, and I have named the hatchie MM A Hope's Dream. (I wish that I had more creative names.) I hope it obeys the Influence!

Thanks everyone for the welcome back and for all your kind comments. smile.gif

I just got this pretty egg from chryse. It has been influenced male. Lets just hope the influence works on this one!

I just got this pretty egg from chryse. It has been influenced male. Lets just hope the influence works on this one!

Crossing everything huh.gif

thinking ::boy:: ::boy:: ::boy::

Good luck! you still want another from me when u come up on the list again? i think there are about 2 in front of you...

PH is awesome; stayin' on top of things. laugh.gif

----

The wave egg hatched, and I have named the hatchie MM A Hope's Dream. (I wish that I had more creative names.) I hope it obeys the Influence!

Dimar, I was wondering - is this egg going to be influenced female or male? I'm trying to picture how it'll look smile.gif

Deb

Good luck! you still want another from me when u come up on the list again? i think there are about 2 in front of you...

Yes, I would like another from you, too. If you have other people on the list after me you can bump me to the bottom, though, so I don't get a second egg before someone else gets their first.

Also, I have PM'd the owner of Raye of Hope to ask for an egg. Will let you know if I get any response.

Edited by purplehaze

Yes, I would like another from you, too. If you have other people on the list after me you can bump me to the bottom, though, so I don't get a second egg before someone else gets their first.

Also, I have PM'd the owner of Raye of Hope to ask for an egg. Will let you know if I get any response.

ur basically the last on the list so its no problem

Dimar, I was wondering - is this egg going to be influenced female or male?  I'm trying to picture how it'll look smile.gif

Deb

I influenced it male, so that the two halves of the lineage balance each other better. smile.gif I may switch it back to female in the next gen or so; I'm not sure yet how far I want to continue it.

An egg from Char's Hope, (CR5hM), has been sent to Lythe, and influenced male by her request. She can be taken off the list. :3

An egg from Char's Hope, (CR5hM), has been sent to Lythe, and influenced male by her request. She can be taken off the list. :3

have you pmed anyone else? I will try one of the others that have not been contacted yet....let me know who

Thanks again Wolf! If the egg hatches correctly and turns out male, I will be able to breed him with my cb pinks right? And then help others on the list that are waiting for an egg and whatnot? I'd love to help with that... *crosses fingers*