Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Does anyone here need a CB Pink? I just caught one in the AP and I'd love to give it to one of you smile.gif

First person to quote this gets it tongue.gif

i want! I always need more cb pinks... (pm with link, i will accept in morning)

Edited by Zerhai

Does anyone here need a CB Pink? I just caught one in the AP and I'd love to give it to one of you smile.gif

First person to quote this gets it tongue.gif

May I have it?? Have a mateless Hope that needs a "Honey" smile.gif

Darn!!! Oh well, will just hafta continue to stalk the Cave....

Edited by Ldyfsh

will just hafta continue to stalk the Cave....

Isn't that what we all do?? tongue.gif

Will let you know if I'm able to grab one.

WOW, I missed a lot, LOL.

Hiya Myst, I was thinking about you just today biggrin.gif Nice to see you!!!

I hadn't tried for CB pinks because all but 1 of my Hopes is covered, and I've passed up quite a few that I refreshed and refreshed and wished would go away...I haunt Desert and Volcano, which are never flamingos.

I guess I ought to grab them if I see them, but now that I've said that, I'll probably never catch another one xd.png

I have a descendant from E. Hope - Haven of Hope - female, 7th gen. I'd be happy to try and breed her if anyone likes.

I love longer lineages - they speak to many successes, and long histories of family. I know those who like shorter lineages might disagree, but that's OK.

I plan to breed her eventually anyway, to make this an even longer lineage, so if anyone wants an eggie let me know and I'll give it a shot smile.gif

And the offer is good even if you all get or have one already from E. Hope, the more the merrier! And there's never any inbreeding worries here.

Deb

Hope Believes and her mate Purity Garnet Frost have finally been able to breed and the breed was a success!!!!!!

I have a hope egg for whoever wants it

I have 1 CB male pink, but no Hope egg that I could breed him to. May I request a hope egg? I will influence it to be female to be a mate.

I should be able to breed the day after tomorrow - wish me luck!

(If anyone wants an egg from Connie, let me know and I'll breed you one when I test Flicker with his mate.)

I have a new Hope Egg from E. Hope...Post or something if you want or you can write me a 500 word essay on why you feel your scroll deserves to have an E. Hope egg...

Your choice.

Myst, just wanted to let you know....my Hope egg hatched, and EO Hope for My Sister has been born. Hopefully she will gender as influenced.

It's interesting to note that the day it hatched (4/20), my sister started her first of her weekly chemo treatments for the next 12 weeks.

ETA: I changed her name, since it was so close to chryse's Hope of Ages, I didn't want them being confused.

Edited by Elemental One

I would very much like to join this project if I may.

My friend and neighbor has breast cancer (for the second time). Any project that helps raise awareness for this is definitely worth joining.

It's nice to see you showing interest, Alatariel! Welcome!

----------

I have sent PMs to all 3 of the listers. I will work on gifting eggs to whoever responds. wink.gif

They liked each other! The wave is coming together.

----

Purplehaze, I received a response from the lister Wynterborne, who said that they were just gifted an egg so they don't need one from me.

Edited because I said Myst when I meant 'haze. wink.gif

Edited by Dimar

Dimar, that wave is looking good smile.gif

congrats everyone on their new eggs!

I have noticed these aren't included in my list:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RFYA5 Hold Onto Hope

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1Wggg I Have Great Great Great Hope

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yhX4N Hope For Ever

Has anyone seen PH? Just wondering smile.gif

Deb

no I haven't as a matter of fact I still have some dragons that needed to be added to my list as well..... will update in a bit when my new one hatches

So sorry I have been among the missing! I just got back last night from a three week road trip from Maryland to Arizona and back. Give me a day or two to recover and I will try to get everyone's listings updated.

I am glad to see so much activity going on. So many new Hope eggs! biggrin.gif

So sorry I have been among the missing! I just got back last night from a three week road trip from Maryland to Arizona and back. Give me a day or two to recover and I will try to get everyone's listings updated.

welcome back Purplehaze!!!

*glomps and snuggles* welcome back!