Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I'm kind of devastated right now, I bred my Hope Newfound Hope with his partner Umbreheart and they made an egg but apparently it was abandoned because I had too many yet I only have two eggs at the moment. Please if you find it in the AP tell me ASAP. This is the egg ---> Hope egg

I was very much looking forward in gifting this egg to someone else :l

I am so sorry about your egg! sad.gif The eggs on the AP are averaging around 4d 15h right now, so it will be awhile before yours shows up.

Edited to update about the egg I bred for Lythe. It hatched this morning and has been transferred to her scroll.

Edited by purplehaze

Please add me to the list for Hope egg, thanks

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I will get you added to the list as soon as I can do an update. smile.gif

thank you, just managed to a CB pink egg going to influence to be a male

there are many who will be excited to breed you an egg(i love sharing the hope so pm me anytime! as long as you have room for it!)

purple do you still want the egg from Never Lose Hope

i have been very distracted lately and i hadn't bred it for you i wanted to make sure...

purple do you still want the egg from Never Lose Hope

i have been very distracted lately and i hadn't bred it for you i wanted to make sure...

I think I will put that request on hold for a bit. I have some other things to catch up on right now. Thanks. I'll let you know when I am ready. smile.gif

I'm kind of devastated right now, I bred my Hope Newfound Hope with his partner Umbreheart and they made an egg but apparently it was abandoned because I had too many yet I only have two eggs at the moment. Please if you find it in the AP tell me ASAP. This is the egg ---> Hope egg

I was very much looking forward in gifting this egg to someone else :l

Well, I was keeping an eye on this to anticipate when it might be in the AP, and someone already has it with 5d 19h left, and it's been placed in hatcheries.

it's not on your scroll, so how did someone get it so fast? the AP is showing 4 d 14-16 h presently.

I hope whoever has it realizes it's part of a lineage.

I think I will put that request on hold for a bit. I have some other things to catch up on right now. Thanks. I'll let you know when I am ready. smile.gif

np, i tried to breed him for myself, and after 5 eggs they now don't show much interest in each other.....

Sorry I haven't dropped by lately!

I hope you're all doing well and that breeding has been successful for you biggrin.gif

got a Male lineage hope egg from aussiemum today! a gen 5

Yay! I will have a mate for mine from her as soon as the little pink CB on my scroll grows up later today. I still have one more Hope with no mate so I need to do some more hunting. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

The hatchling I got from Purplehaze is perfect!!!! Please welcome Tale of Hope!!! Annnnd, to make things better, I can breed him with one of my CB females I have! Yay! XD So could I be added as a breeder? I'd love to help out.

Thanks again Purplehaze!!! :3

I just snagged a CB pink in the AP if anyone needs one.

Did someone put verdaniasoul's auto abandoned egg on fansites?

I was watching it, hoping to snag it when it appeared in the AP, but

it never lost enough time to appear in the AP, & now it has hatched. So, either someone found a way to grab it before it appeared in the AP. or it is still in the queue as a hatchling.

From what I've read on the forums, it can grow up & become a wild dragon if it keeps getting enough views to grow up while in the AP.

I'm not sure if the AP clock reset thing pertains to hatchlings as well as eggs.

Anyone have any ideas?

@chryse: I have no clue about any of that, sorry. I hope the baby ends up okay. sad.gif

_______

After the big upcoming release(s), I will probably see about breeding for people on the list, if they respond to PMs. I will also make sure that my male-line Hope likes his intended lady.

Speaking of MM Passion of Hope, I see that he hasn't been added to my list of Hopes on the first page. PH, could you update that for me? Thankies. smile.gif

Edited by Dimar

Dimar, I will fix it up for you when I get time to update everything -- perhaps tomorrow.

Tick Tock Goes the Clock, Even for the Doctor...

"Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!" I shrieked, upstarting--

"Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!

Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!

Leave my loneliness unbroken! -- quit the bust above my door!

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!"

Quoth the raven, "Nevermore."

With all the creepy messages...we all know what this means...plead your case...and maybe you shall be blessed...

Lists updated to here. smile.gif

Please let me know if I have missed anything!

@Lythe and anyone else who has asked - I am not adding anyone to the breeder list unless their Hope dragon has bred at least one egg with its intended mate. Once they are a proven pair I will be glad to add you.

Myst, you do march to the beat of a different drummer, don't you? biggrin.gif

~purplehaze

I have just bred a pretty new Hope egg. I just had to try this pair to make sure they liked each other! http://dragcave.net/lineage/deLyP

I will send a PM to rubybear and see if she would like to have it. If not, I have no problem keeping it myself. smile.gif

Rubybear now has Hope eggs from both me and Zerhai. Good luck on finding another CB for breeding. smile.gif