Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I'll add you as soon as I get time to do an edit. I am on the road right now with limited computer time, so it may take a little while.

purple, i shall be breeding the egg from the male line for you tomorrow *crosses fingers that they don't reject and that they produce an egg*

just letting you know, i will breed him tomorrow, if an egg is produced and you are not able to accept it, i will give it to the next person on the list.... and i will try to give you the next one....

I just updating my dragon. I posted a hatchling earlier and it wasn't on the list but if you dont have time right now you can edit this later!

- Hope for my Love

Im needing a mate for him if anyone has a cb female pink you are willing to give. I would love it and thank you! ~ thanks deb

Edited by NightWay

purple, i shall be breeding the egg from the male line for you tomorrow *crosses fingers that they don't reject and that they produce an egg*

just letting you know, i will breed him tomorrow, if an egg is produced and you are not able to accept it, i will give it to the next person on the list.... and i will try to give you the next one....

I should be able to pick it up if I can get a wifi connection. It won't be until late in the day, though. If for any reason I don't grab it, then feel free to pass it to the next person in line. smile.gif

I just updating my dragon. I posted a hatchling earlier and it wasn't on the list but if you dont have time right now you can edit this later!

- Hope for my Love

Im needing a mate for him if anyone has a cb female pink you are willing to give. I would love it and thank you!

Nightway and I had a little fun tonight and traded eggs smile.gif

I hope the pink hatchling likes your new Hope when she grows up!

Deb

Nightway and I had a little fun tonight and traded eggs smile.gif

I hope the pink hatchling likes your new Hope when she grows up!

Deb

Thx and I bred a hope egg. Anyone want it? It's this pairs second egg.

Thx and I bred a hope egg. Anyone want it? It's this pairs second egg.

I would say i want it but i already have the sibling of this egg, if noone wants it by the time it becomes a hatchling i will gladly give it a home though and add it to my army of pinks!

I would say i want it but i already have the sibling of this egg, if noone wants it by the time it becomes a hatchling i will gladly give it a home though and add it to my army of pinks!

Ok no ones contacted me so far!

Just bred this babe from my pair! If you want her, let me know~

I'd like to be added to the waiting list for an egg please!

I did a quick glance at your scroll and there shouldn't be a problem with you getting on the waiting list, pm me when u are officially on it! and I will breed you an egg from one of my many pairs (check out my scroll) though if you want an egg from the male side of the lineage, there is a waiting list for that.... 4 people on it at the moment i think.... i can prolly find you a cb pink egg to be its mate, and possibly influence and hatch the pair for you..... I will have to see what state my scroll is at once you are officially accepted!

I got an egg from the original male line!! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3NSvB

*does a little happy dance*

Will let y'all know if it genders properly unsure.gif

glad im not the only one in contact with count! glad he finally named the mate though, *yay* it means i won't be the only one breeding for the male line!

Could I be added to the waiting list?

i glanced at your scroll, and it shouldn't be a problem, pm me or one of the other breeders to get an egg once you are officially on the waiting list!

glad im not the only one in contact with count! glad he finally named the mate though, *yay* it means i won't be the only one breeding for the male line!

I actually PM-d several people, but the count was the only one to get back to me.

I actually PM-d several people, but the count was the only one to get back to me.

it only takes one smile.gif

excellent!

Hi everyone,

I was just looking into joining the lineage. I've got several CB pinks that I can use. My sister was diagnosed last year with breast cancer, and is going through chemo right now.

well his hope dragon didn't have a mate until i got in touch with him! I was so glad i did, i have pmed only the ones in that part of the lineage who still had dragons with their names!

also Elemental: I looked over your scroll and there shouldn't be a problem with you going on the waiting list however once you are officially on it pm me or one of the other breeders and one of us will breed you one or more eggs (i like to spread the love around so would be willing to give you more than one egg from my different hope pairs!) Also I hope your sister well, I will add her to my prayers!

Edited by Zerhai

Please add me to the breeder's list.

I would be happy to breed any of my Hope dragons!

I am proud to announce that Joyful Hope and her mate Purity Raspberry have bred successfully and there is a hope egg waiting to be claimed....let me know if you are looking for one

Edit:

Hope of a Newborn and his mate(Purity Believer in Dreams) have refused each other....

Forever Hopeful and his mate(Purity Ribbon Dancer) have also successfully bred to produce another hope egg

Edited by SoldierGirlForever

I'll add you as soon as I get time to do an edit. I am on the road right now with limited computer time, so it may take a little while.

Thank you!

Well, darn! This wasn't supposed to happen! My Hope from Zerhai from the male line just gendered against influence and is a pretty little girl. sad.gif

Well, darn! This wasn't supposed to happen! My Hope from Zerhai from the male line just gendered against influence and is a pretty little girl. sad.gif

want me to put you back on the list for another try?

(im gonna put you on there to reserve you a spot, and when it comes to that point i will ask you if you want it before i breed it!)

Edited by Zerhai

want me to put you back on the list for another try?

I would like that very much. smile.gif