Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I got a cb pink egg which I didn't need so would any one like one

Nightway, I will need one for my new boy, but I can't take it right now and there may be people who need one more than I do.

Could I grab that egg please myst hunter?

Shyla, to be official you need to sign up for the wait list first. I have looked at your scroll, though, and you do meet all the requirements, so if Myst wants to give you the egg it is okay. smile.gif I would suggest sending him a PM to be sure he sees the request. And I will go ahead and add you to the list.

I got a cb pink egg which I didn't need so would any one like one

PM'ing you. wink.gif

Oh, and Pallidsilversky, if no one asks for your CB before it hatches, I'll gladly take it. biggrin.gif I'm just egglocked right now.

Edited by Dimar

I just received a hope egg which gendered female, I named her fleuve d'espoir which is French for River of Hope. I have a CB Pink that I named Kibojedi, but it also gendered female, so I'll be hunting for CB pinks for the next little while in the hope of finding one that genders male.

I've been planning on amassing an army of pink dragons for their influence skill anyhow, so hopefully I'll have a male to breed with my hope lineage dragon soon.

I just received a hope egg which gendered female, I named her fleuve d'espoir which is French for River of Hope. I have a CB Pink that I named Kibojedi, but it also gendered female, so I'll be hunting for CB pinks for the next little while in the hope of finding one that genders male.

I've been planning on amassing an army of pink dragons for their influence skill anyhow, so hopefully I'll have a male to breed with my hope lineage dragon soon.

*stares at my personal army of pinks* I love my pinks!

that reminds me I need to build up my army of magis, its not quite big enough for my liking!

I just bred this hope egg if someone wants it, I will give it to them, but I have no problem keeping it!

That's very pretty. I am glad to see we are getting some more male lines going.

My Kiran's Light of Hope is from that line, too, and I will be breeding him once his mate grows up.

Lists updated to here.

Please let me know if I have made any mistakes!

~purplehaze

Purple, found 1 mistake... on my last hope, Faith of Hope, you forgot the last "bracket" on the code and therefore the code is showing (unfinished) instead to the dragon link. Hope this helps smile.gif

That's very pretty. I am glad to see we are getting some more male lines going.

My Kiran's Light of Hope is from that line, too, and I will be breeding him once his mate grows up.

I want to start tracking down active users who are owners of hope dragons from the pure male line, in my meager searching i have found a few that are still active in DC, and I would like to see if we can get some eggs from them so that they can be part of the lineage again.

Nightway, I will need one for my new boy, but I can't take it right now and there may be people who need one more than I do.

I already gave it to Dimar I'm sorry.

I bred a hope egg and I'm wondering if anyone would want it?

Here's the egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/OCE7b

Edited by NightWay

why yes i would want it, i have no room at all for it.....

Do you want me to keep on to it until it hatches or you could trade me a regular old egg ap you don't want for the hope egg but if you don't i understand I'll hatch it.

I just bred this hope egg if someone wants it, I will give it to them, but I have no problem keeping it!

I was wanting an eggie from the male side - I wouldn't be able to influence it though sad.gif

If you have influenced it and still have it when it hatches, I'd love to have him.

Let me know smile.gif

Deb

I already gave it to Dimar I'm sorry.

That's okay. I got the one that Pallidsilversky caught. smile.gif

I was wondering if I may be added to the wait list for a Hope Egg? I just love these pink dragons, and I don't have a Hope Dragon yet so I wanted to help spread the love as well.

I was wondering if I may be added to the wait list for a Hope Egg? I just love these pink dragons, and I don't have a Hope Dragon yet so I wanted to help spread the love as well.

You sure can. I will add you as soon as I get a chance. smile.gif