Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I transfered my egg to Zerhai. smile.gif

I got another egg and this one's parents bred the egg on the first try! smile.gif If any one want it just contact me.

Here's the egg! http://dragcave.net/lineage/VkszE

May I have this cute little eggie? I have the perfect mate for it : Suogeeth wink.gif

May I have this cute little eggie? I have the perfect mate for it : Suogeeth wink.gif

Sure I can hatch it for you if you want

Pride of Dra'axi Hope gendered female and thus earned a name!

Yay 200 dragons(now to wait till all my hatchlings age up)

off topic: I have been freezing too many hatchlings lately..... I am currently not able to freeze any! lol

Edited by Zerhai

I just got this lovely egg from Ldyfsh. "He" has been influenced male and tucked into a nice warm spot on my scroll.

This means I will have to go CB pink hunting again. wink.gif

Well I now have my first Hope dragon! Elpis, spirit of Hope. Now I just need a mate...

Congratz!

and good luck on finding a cb pink!

Last call for This Egg

E. Hope's Children are like the plague, all the sudden before you know it everybody has one. Hide your children...HAHAHAHAHAHA...

OH WAIT!!! I THINK I SEE SOMETHING?! WHAT IS IT?! I AM NOT SURE!!! I BET IT IS AWESOME, I BET IT IS EPIC, I BET IT IS THE BEST THING SINCE THAT TIME I FOUND THAT TURTLE IN MY BACK YARD!!!

It is a E. Hope egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ug9a5

Go ahead somebody claim it or I will keep it and give it some weird name, you know you want to save it from that fate.

Last call for This Egg

E. Hope's Children are like the plague, all the sudden before you know it everybody has one. Hide your children...HAHAHAHAHAHA...

OH WAIT!!! I THINK I SEE SOMETHING?! WHAT IS IT?! I AM NOT SURE!!! I BET IT IS AWESOME, I BET IT IS EPIC, I BET IT IS THE BEST THING SINCE THAT TIME I FOUND THAT TURTLE IN MY BACK YARD!!!

It is a E. Hope egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ug9a5

Go ahead somebody claim it or I will keep it and give it some weird name, you know you want to save it from that fate.

lol, honestly I can't accept it at the moment (egg locked) if you are still looking to give it a new home once it hatches i would love to have it!

It's wonderful that people are so supportive of this project. smile.gif

I will start breeding mine soon.

MM Continuum of Hope refused the mate I had raised for her. mad.gif

However, MM Hope Entwined bred an egg for me. I want to continue this one's lineage a little farther to make it a wave, then I will gift descendants. wink.gif

So sorry! sad.gif But glad that MM Hope Entwined was more co-operative.

just saying, I will willing breed any of my hope dragons(well any that have mates or any of the others if i have a spare cb pink of the gender available!

We need to put together a complete lineage of every Hope dragon.

I do agree, there are also people who have hope dragons who I would love to get ahold of them, cause i would love to get children with the more male side of the whole lineage

for example: scruffy.... I know they are still active on DC, cause they have eggs and hatchies! but i can't find them or their forum name.... and that is just one of the possible people i would like to get ahold of...

Not to mention I just realized how many hope dragons are NOT listed..... we need a few people to follow the many lineages and write down ALL the hope dragons, and though we don't add them as hope dragons we should also write down those who went away from the plan of the lineage, just to have them written down

Edited by Zerhai

If anyone has the time and energy to work on a project like that, they have my blessing! I wish I did.

We need to put together a complete lineage of every Hope dragon.

Ooh, if this was last summer I would be all over that project! I think it sounds extremely time-consumingly fun!

But now RL gets in the way. dry.gif Maybe someday...

Ooh, if this was last summer I would be all over that project! I think it sounds extremely time-consumingly fun!

But now RL gets in the way. dry.gif Maybe someday...

Ya i know the feeling!

My new Hope baby gendered male as influenced and is named Kiran's Light of Hope. smile.gif