Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

List has been updated to here -- mostly fixing a bunch of coding errors like the one Ldyfsh pointed out. wink.gif

If anyone else see anything that needs fixed or updated, please let me know.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

Got a new Hope egg from SnowSherry - from an early male line.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hGxVv

I have PM'd people from the original male line, but to no avail. sad.gif

If anyone else has any luck contacting people with males from that original line, I would love to get an egg from that line.

I would like to be put on the breeder's list, please smile.gif

Edited by chryse

I sent Shyla80897, the link they never accepted the dragon...hope she gets it, the dragons matures in 16 hours.

Got a new Hope egg from SnowSherry - from an early male line.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hGxVv

I have PM'd people from the original male line, but to no avail. sad.gif

If anyone else has any luck contacting people with males from that original line, I would love to get an egg from that line.

I would like to be put on the breeder's list, please smile.gif

I am currently trying to contact two people who have dragons from the original male lines, (and tracking messages) only the ones who are active in dc though. I hope they respond.

I sent Shyla80897, the link they never accepted the dragon...hope she gets it, the dragons matures in 16 hours.

Got him just in the nick of time smile.gif you can take me off the waiting list.

Thank you again myst hunter

Got him just in the nick of time smile.gif you can take me off the waiting list.

Thank you again myst hunter

Whew! Glad you made it. Be sure to post here with a lineage link when you name him. smile.gif

Good news, I got in contact with someone with a hope dragon from the male side of the lineage! I gave them a cb egg and they will be breeding me an egg from their hope dragon!

Good news, I got in contact with someone with a hope dragon from the male side of the lineage! I gave them a cb egg and they will be breeding me an egg from their hope dragon!

That's great! Thanks!

That's great news!

*grin* now just cross your fingers and hope that the hope egg i gave them influences correctly! and the hope dragon takes to his new mate! *crosses fingers, toes, arms and legs*

I am leaving for an area that has little net from my 20 to oct 26th. You want a hope egg from me time to request now. Or you have to wait...lol

I am leaving for an area that has little net from my 20 to oct 26th. You want a hope egg from me time to request now. Or you have to wait...lol

Have fun Myst!

I have a new Hope egg just acquired from Count-D: hope egg from male line

YAY!! and already influenced male *crosses fingers and toes that it influences correctly*

Edited by Zerhai

I have a new Hope egg just acquired from Count-D: hope egg from male line

YAY!! and already influenced male *crosses fingers and toes that it influences correctly*

I thought there was only 1 pair that originated this line -

"This is a Dorkface-style lineage, where all dragons will be descendents of Dixie’s original pair Emily Hope (IPjs) and Candleray (S7KF). Since Dixie’s scroll was lost, they now appear in the lineage as wild dragons, but can be identified by their codes."

I am curious as to how this other line came about?

Deb

Edited by daba555

Well, Deb, if you look at the codes of the CB dragons in that line, they are Emily Hope and Candleray. Their son in this lineage is also a wild dragon, so he was either on Dixie's scroll or on her friend's(?) that was burned at the same time. But before he went wild he and his mate managed to produce one egg, which was passed to Takarameri. Their other direct offspring was a daughter who is the source of all the other gen 3 Hopes, like yours and Myst's.

And congrats, Zerhai, on getting that line restarted and snagging an egg. smile.gif I would love to have an offspring at some time in the future.

Edited by purplehaze

I would like to join. I had a very personal experience with breast cancer last year when my mother was diagnosed, and so this is very near to my heart now.

Well, Deb, if you look at the codes of the CB dragons in that line, they are Emily Hope and Candleray. Their son in this lineage is also a wild dragon, so he was either on Dixie's scroll or on her friend's(?) that was burned at the same time. But before he went wild he and his mate managed to produce one egg, which was passed to Takarameri. Their other direct offspring was a daughter who is the source of all the other gen 3 Hopes, like yours and Myst's.

And congrats, Zerhai, on getting that line restarted and snagging an egg.  smile.gif  I would love to have an offspring at some time in the future.

*grin* that will be no problem, depending on who wants an egg i might have to make a list.....

sorry if you guys can't see the lineage I had to hide the egg cause it got a bit of soft shell

Edited by Zerhai

*grin* that will be no problem, depending on who wants an egg i might have to make a list.....

sorry if you guys can't see the lineage I had to hide the egg cause it got a bit of soft shell

Can I be put on that list too, please??

Ok definately making a list:

(will be in order of who asked for one)

1. purplehaze

2. Ldyfish

if anyone wants an egg from the male side of the lineage, just pm me and I will put you on the list