Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Well, Deb, if you look at the codes of the CB dragons in that line, they are Emily Hope and Candleray. Their son in this lineage is also a wild dragon, so he was either on Dixie's scroll or on her friend's(?) that was burned at the same time. But before he went wild he and his mate managed to produce one egg, which was passed to Takarameri. Their other direct offspring was a daughter who is the source of all the other gen 3 Hopes, like yours and Myst's.

And congrats, Zerhai, on getting that line restarted and snagging an egg. smile.gif I would love to have an offspring at some time in the future.

well, duhhhh-h-h-h!!!

it's right there in front of me, I must have been looking at something else! Nice to have that bit of back-story, though smile.gif Thanks!

I'd also love an egg from that side - I'd mentioned wanting one from the one ldyfsh had, from twokeen, which is male but maybe the other side?

if I'm sounding confusing ignore me - I sort of stay that way!

Deb

List of people who want a male lineage hope egg.

(will be in order of who asked for one)

1. purplehaze

2. Ldyfish

3. daba555

(course we all have to wait and hope for the egg i received to hatch and gender correctly, gladly if it genders wrong count-d has agreed to give me another egg! it should be hatching in a couple days unless one of my reds is off cooldown and i can incubate it.... which sadly will not be happening since the soonest i will be able to incubate any egg will be in 3 days... god i need more reds...... )

Edited by Zerhai

well, duhhhh-h-h-h!!!

it's right there in front of me, I must have been looking at something else!  Nice to have that bit of back-story, though smile.gif Thanks!

I'd also love an egg from that side - I'd mentioned wanting one from the one ldyfsh had, from twokeen, which is male but maybe the other side?

if I'm sounding confusing ignore me - I sort of stay that way!

Deb

It's okay, Deb! wink.gif

Actually the line from twokeen is from the female 2nd gen. It turns male in the 3rd gen.

Could I be added to the waiting list? Or should I wait for my eggshells to clear?

Thanks for your interest in the lineage, but I am going to have to ask you to wait. The rules say you must have less than 2 dead things on your scroll. Post back when the dead shells are gone and I will be glad to add you.

FYI, I PM'ed kittycaty about my egg, since she's first on the waiting list. wink.gif

wow 4 people on the list and it isn't even hatched!

*jumps on the bandwagon* Can you put me on the list as well, please? tongue.gif

Awww, this is sweet. My grandma was taken by breat cancer and im hoping m,y (Much younger yet a grandma herself) will live out. :9 Idk how we will cope if she went, but so far much better than my grandma. smile.gif -small hopfuly smile-

I WOULD tag a icon on but I sotrrta want to keep what I have singnature and itll start cutting them off if I put anything ELSE on.xd.png If TJ EVER made the signatures longer id be MORE THAN HAPPY to tag a hope thing on my signautre. smile.gif

*jumps on the bandwagon* Can you put me on the list as well, please? tongue.gif

sure you are number 5

Awww, this is sweet. My grandma was taken by breat cancer and im hoping m,y (Much younger yet a grandma herself) will live out. :9 Idk how we will cope if she went, but so far much better than my grandma. smile.gif -small hopfuly smile-

I WOULD tag a icon on but I sotrrta want to keep what I have singnature and itll start cutting them off if I put anything ELSE on.xd.png If TJ EVER made the signatures longer id be MORE THAN HAPPY to tag a hope thing on my signautre. smile.gif

Don't feel bad about the siggie thing. I totally understand as I would carry a lot more banners if I could. It is probably a good thing we can't though -- some of us would have immense siggies then!

Are you interested in being put on the list to receive a Hope egg? You didn't really say.

Don't feel bad about the siggie thing. I totally understand as I would carry a lot more banners if I could. It is probably a good thing we can't though -- some of us would have immense siggies then!

Are you interested in being put on the list to receive a Hope egg? You didn't really say.

oh i definately understand, my siggie would be over three times as large if i had a choice, I always have to pick and choose what I want in my siggy

By the by, the male lineage egg hatched, and now just waiting for it to gender!

Edited by Zerhai

quick update on my Hope dragons:

Hope of a Newborn-male

Forever Hopeful-male

Hope Believes-female

and my newest member

Joyful Hope-female

Edit:

Looking for a mate for Joyful Hope

Edited by SoldierGirlForever

kittycaty has not read my PM yet offering her this Hope, so if anyone wants it, feel free to ask!

It's a hatchling, and has been Influenced female.

I had the same problem, Dimar, I think maybe she's not reading her pm's or has changed her mind sad.gif

I also saw in a different thread the same issue.

I would take it, but I've stayed pretty locked with both eggs and hatchlings.

I'm sure someone will want it, though smile.gif

I had the same problem, Dimar, I think maybe she's not reading her pm's or has changed her mind sad.gif

I also saw in a different thread the same issue.

I would take it, but I've stayed pretty locked with both eggs and hatchlings.

I'm sure someone will want it, though smile.gif

I sent Dimar a pm saying i would give the hatchling a home! I always have room on my scroll for more pink hope dragons. (well at least when I am not trying for other eggs or hatchies....)

the issue u guys are having is the reason I don't breed unless I have already contacted the person wanting a hope dragon, or they have contacted me so they are ready to accept the egg,(or hatchling if i have agreed to hatch the egg) immediately.

god that reminds me, when myst comes back i want an egg bred from enduring hope...

Edited by Zerhai

Haven't posted here in a while. ^^;

My Hope grew up a while ago, A Hope for Our Future, but I only today (finally!) had a CB gender female.

I'm willing to breed eggs and pass them on to whomever once my female grows up(and likes my Hope!), so if I could be added to the breeder list, that would be great.~ :3

quick update on my Hope dragons:

Hope of a Newborn-male

Forever Hopeful-male

Hope Believes-female

and my newest member

Joyful Hope-female

Edit:

Looking for a mate for Joyful Hope

SoldierGirlForever, I have an egg influenced male, hatches soon - if you want it.

I'll pm you as well smile.gif

I'm not often in a position to help, so I hope you'll let me!

Deb

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! the male lineage hatchling gendered properly!!!!!!!

Meet Never Lose Hope his mate hopefully will be: Pink Passion Dra'axi CB

also I have another addition to my hope family: Hope Everlasting of Dra'axi

I also bred This hope egg yesterday, but because i really didn't want to be dealing with soft shell i didn't post it. I plan on keeping this one, this is the first offspring of this particular pairing, and if anyone wants a sibling, let me know!

Can you add me to the waiting list for an egg?

I'll add you as soon as I get time to do an edit. I am on the road right now with limited computer time, so it may take a little while.