Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Well, darn! This wasn't supposed to happen! My Hope from Zerhai from the male line just gendered against influence and is a pretty little girl. sad.gif

ouch!!!!

but I know you'll still love her!

I hate when influence fails, although it doesn't seem to happen too often, it's still such a bummer when it does sad.gif

ouch!!!!

but I know you'll still love her!

I hate when influence fails, although it doesn't seem to happen too often, it's still such a bummer when it does sad.gif

two more days till i can breed Never Lose Hope and Ldyfish is next on the list!

From the original male line, please welcome Radiant Hope!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3NSvB

I'll be breeding him as soon as he grows up - PM me if you would like an egg.

I've sent a pm, it will be so cool to have 2 different male lines going! Well, the same but branching off, you know what I mean smile.gif

Deb

From the original male line, please welcome Radiant Hope!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3NSvB

I'll be breeding him as soon as he grows up - PM me if you would like an egg.

i think i shall send a pm as well, add more to my army of pinks! god when i really need to work on my army of reds! oh well maybe i shall make a lineage based on reds.... hmmmm i need to think!

I got an egg from daba555 biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DZD8e

Seems Zerhai isn't the only one working on an army wink.gif

when i really need to work on my army of reds! oh well maybe i shall make a lineage based on reds.... hmmmm i need to think!

Let me know if you come up with something smile.gif

I have 2 hope hatchlings that are named A Hope for Christmas and Easter Hope.....both are not gendered at the moment

wonderful names, and they are pretty gender nuetral so you could probably name them now if you want!

btw the next male lineage egg has been bred and the teleport link has been sent to Ldyfish!

wonderful names, and they are pretty gender nuetral so you could probably name them now if you want!

btw the next male lineage egg has been bred and the teleport link has been sent to Ldyfish!

Got it! Will post when named smile.gif

Well, Radiant Hope is all grown up now, & he likes his mate wink.gif

The egg has been sent to daba555

Zerhai, you are next on the list.

If anyone would like me to breed any of my Hope dragons, please feel free to PM me.

Keeping the first child of my first Hope dragon; here she is, Char's Hope, named after my grandmother who made it through cancer. ^^ Hopefully her and her chosen mate like each other.

I also wanted to say that if anyone is waiting for a Hope egg and wanting me to breed them one then let me know!

Well, Radiant Hope is all grown up now, & he likes his mate  wink.gif

The egg has been sent to daba555

Zerhai, you are next on the list.

If anyone would like me to breed any of my Hope dragons, please feel free to PM me.

I have an egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1Wggg

cute code!

anyone with any suggestions how to work it into a name? I can't do what I usually do, because he's a Hope and requires some dignity, but I would love to figure something out smile.gif

Thanks, Chryse

Edit: I meant to say, Char's Hope is gorgeous! Congratulations biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

I have an egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1Wggg

cute code!

anyone with any suggestions how to work it into a name? I can't do what I usually do, because he's a Hope and requires some dignity, but I would love to figure something out smile.gif

Thanks, Chryse

Edit: I meant to say, Char's Hope is gorgeous! Congratulations biggrin.gif

hmmm how about 'Hope goes qqq'

my updated list of Hope dragons:

Hope of a Newborn-male

Forever Hopeful-male

Hope Believes-female

Joyful Hope-female

and my two new ones

A Hope for Christmas-male

Easter Hope-male

edit:

since Hope Believes rejected her mate before they had a successful breeding is it ok to find her a new mate that will hopefully lead to a successful breeding?

Edited by SoldierGirlForever

my updated list of Hope dragons:

Hope of a Newborn-male

Forever Hopeful-male

Hope Believes-female

Joyful Hope-female

and my two new ones

A Hope for Christmas-male

Easter Hope-male

edit:

since Hope Believes rejected her mate before they had a successful breeding is it ok to find her a new mate that will hopefully lead to a successful breeding?

there shouldn't be a problem with that, i asked the same question since one of my pairs was giving me issues... and it was ok

there shouldn't be a problem with that, i asked the same question since one of my pairs was giving me issues... and it was ok

thanks Zerhai

Edit:

Hope Believes and her new mate Purity Garnet Frost didn't show interest in each other..... sad.gif

Edited by SoldierGirlForever

thanks Zerhai

Edit:

Hope Believes and her new mate Purity Garnet Frost didn't show interest in each other..... sad.gif

The first time I bred There Is Always Hope they didn't show much interest, either, but every time after that I got an egg. They're just developing their relationship (I hope)

no pun intended, LOL.

Chryse: Abiding Hope is wonderful smile.gif

The first time I bred There Is Always Hope they didn't show much interest, either, but every time after that I got an egg.  They're just developing their relationship (I hope)

no pun intended, LOL.

Chryse:  Abiding Hope is wonderful smile.gif

that reminds me you are next to receive a male lineage egg! (in about 4 days....)

Edited by Zerhai