Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Would like to introduce my latest Hope dragon:

Strength of Hope!! Will try and breed him to his mate as soon as I hear from Zerhai as to the availability to take the egg (if produced) I promised. smile.gif

Zerhai, PM me when you are open and unlocked and available to take any egg produced by my baby smile.gif

I will be unlocked in about 9 hours, from about 10am dragon cave time.... so at about 7pm dragon cave time (thanks again) sorry i would have been unlocked last night but i had a chance to get a gold egg that i just couldn't resist...

I will be unlocked in about 9 hours, from about 10am dragon cave time.... so at about 7pm dragon cave time (thanks again) sorry i would have been unlocked last night but i had a chance to get a gold egg that i just couldn't resist...

NP, will PM you if I get an egg smile.gif

as soon as I am not egg locked, which honestly won't be until tomorrow, I can breed a hope egg for anyone who wants one...

My CB Pink grew up, so I will be able to start breeding soon. I want to extend Twine's lineage a bit, so it looks nicer, before I gift. wink.gif

I also plan on getting another Hope to breed as well, but that may be a week or so.

I bet that gold was the one I tried for and you took it right out from under me, LOL.

Good for you!

My DH is going to try again to breed an egg from his Hope, once he's not egg-locked. IF there's someone who wants one at that time smile.gif

Deb

Edited by daba555

I would like to be gifted a hope egg. I'll start looking for a CB Pink.

I'll add you to the wait list as soon as I get a minute. Unless you want to send a PM to Mysthunter about the one he has available.

Very shocked, nobody wants the E. Hope egg...I just would prefer not to randomly gift it to somebody, b/c I want it to go to a good "home".

I just counted it seems I have 37 Hope Dragons...

Edited by Mysthunter

Very shocked, nobody wants the E. Hope egg...I just would prefer not to randomly gift it to somebody, b/c I want it to go to a good "home".

I was trying to let others go for it myst for three reasons.... one: im egg locked, two Im accepting an egg from Ldyfsh as soon as she breeds it for me, and im gonna have one slot open tomorrow, three: I was trying to simply let others have a chance at it.... so it didn't look like i was trying to hog a bunch of hope eggs....

QUOTE (Ldyfsh @ Feb 25 2013, 02:09 AM)

Would like to introduce my latest Hope dragon:

Strength of Hope!! Will try and breed him to his mate as soon as I hear from Zerhai as to the availability to take the egg (if produced) I promised. smile.gif

Zerhai, PM me when you are open and unlocked and available to take any egg produced by my baby smile.gif

NEW HOPE EGG!!

Strength and his mate, Tishath, have produced their 1st baby!! Have PM'd Zerhai, since the first was promised to her. If anyone else is interested in a sibling to this one, PM me and I'll breed them again next week wink.gif

UPDATE:

New egg has been safely transferred to Zerhai smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

I was trying to let others go for it myst for three reasons.... one: im egg locked, two Im accepting an egg from Ldyfsh as soon as she breeds it for me, and im gonna have one slot open tomorrow, three: I was trying to simply let others have a chance at it.... so it didn't look like i was trying to hog a bunch of hope eggs....

hahahahaaa I was trying not to seem greedy, too blink.gif

I think there's a new member that might need it - if not, then please, I really do smile.gif

I did want to give new members a chance first, but I was going to ask you for one sometime.

I'm thinking CandraCat would want it???

Deb

Edited by daba555

I as well was trying to let new members speak up first, but that is a beautiful line and I would love to give it a home. wub.gif

"The two dragons refuse to go near each other!" *dies*

ohhhh that's a real ouchie xd.png

I hope you can get another CB pink fast smile.gif

Deb

Hahaha, well E. Hope's egg is up for any of you...lol. I guess who ever sends me a PM first...can get it. :-)

Dimar did PM me, but she is Egg locked for the next 15 hours...so, if nobody sends me a PM in 15 hours all hers! :-)

Edited by Mysthunter

the CB pink egg that i recieved from Pallidsilversky has gendered male so i now have a mate for Hope Believes....i am still looking for a CB pink that i can gender female for Forever Hopeful....once my CB pink Purity Jewel Dancer grows up i plan to breed him to Hope Believes so i can continue the lineage

"The two dragons refuse to go near each other!" *dies*

Oh no! That's frustrating!

Hahaha, well E. Hope's egg is up for any of you...lol. I guess who ever sends me a PM first...can get it. :-)

Dimar did PM me, but she is Egg locked for the next 15 hours...so, if nobody sends me a PM in 15 hours all hers! :-)

I can't count - but anyway, I just egg-locked myself with a gift from Herk.

I think I did...anyway, I say let Dimar have it smile.gif

I will ask you for one in the future though, if you're willing!

Deb

Dragons flying everywhere! laugh.gif Looks like I will need to do an update soon.

I am always open to breeding my Hope dragons for anyone who wants them, too. I have 5 that have mates.

Dragons flying everywhere! laugh.gif Looks like I will need to do an update soon.

I am always open to breeding my Hope dragons for anyone who wants them, too. I have 5 that have mates.

Silly PH...

Three Hopes for the Elf Kings, Seven Hopes for the Dwarf Lords, Nine Hopes for the Mortal Men...and 1 E. Hope for the Mysthunter, one hope to rule them all, one hope to find them...and one Hope to bring them all and in the DARKNESS BIND THEM!!!

/EVIL LAUGH!!!

Anyways...I am going to be giving the E. Hope egg to Dimir then, and in 6 days I will give the next one away! :-)

Silly PH...

Three Hopes for the Elf Kings, Seven Hopes for the Dwarf Lords, Nine Hopes for the Mortal Men...and 1 E. Hope for the Mysthunter, one hope to rule them all, one hope to find them...and one Hope to bring them all and in the DARKNESS BIND THEM!!!

/EVIL LAUGH!!!

Anyways...I am going to be giving the E. Hope egg to Dimir then, and in 6 days I will give the next one away! :-)

nice one Mysthunter smile.gif

I find Mysthunter's mind to be a wee bit scary in its workings.... wink.gif

Anyways, the DH's Hope did accept her mate this time, and he has a new Hope egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/txOcV

6th gen, if anyone wants it, fine, if not, he'll keep it and extend the lineage smile.gif

Send me a pm if you want it. Or, send me a pm if I'm supposed to give it to someone and I'm being clueless blink.gif

Deb