Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Hahaha, well E. Hope's egg is up for any of you...lol. I guess who ever sends me a PM first...can get it. :-)

Dimar did PM me, but she is Egg locked for the next 15 hours...so, if nobody sends me a PM in 15 hours all hers! :-)

I would love to ask for one in the future as well if you don't mind!

Silly PH...

Three Hopes for the Elf Kings, Seven Hopes for the Dwarf Lords, Nine Hopes for the Mortal Men...and 1 E. Hope for the Mysthunter, one hope to rule them all, one hope to find them...and one Hope to bring them all and in the DARKNESS BIND THEM!!!

/EVIL LAUGH!!!

Anyways...I am going to be giving the E. Hope egg to Dimir then, and in 6 days I will give the next one away! :-)

Myst, you really must spend more time on this thread entertaining us. xd.png

The DH and I both accidentally picked up pink CB's...no kidding!

I'm trying to gender 1 male for obsessed, and the other is up for grabs. If anyone wants a CB pink, please PM me.

Also, the DH managed to get his Hope dragon and CB to be more interested than the last time, LOL:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/txOcV

I think I already mentioned, if nobody wants it he'll keep it - but he's happy to spread the love. This is the only place I let him do that laugh.gif

Deb

I am still looking for another CB pink this time a mate for Forever Hopeful

send me a pm and I'll get the dh to send the link

edit: well, she already did, and I've sent the link.

DH says good luck smile.gif as do I

Deb

Edited by daba555

PH: You know I don't like being around here too much...it cramps my style. No one lineage is cool enough to handle the Myst...

Deb: The inner workings of my brain is very interesting I am a pretty entertaining person to know...hahaha...I mean with out people like me, the world would be a pretty boring place. Plus, I am an EMT...we ALL have an odd sense of humor.

Pallidsilversky: You have the next E. Hope egg I get, all ya gotta do is request!!! I do forget though so please remind me.

I also have 2 more Hope Eggs!!! First two PMs win!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U5dr6

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GQXQm

Don't worry about hogging the Hope Eggs...b/c if you don't claim them they will hatch and grown on my scroll and I will end up with like 75 Hope Dragons, I am running out of names!!! Although, I think the only reason I have not been run out of here is because I have so many...huh. ;-)

First one to post to see what entertaining little thing I did wins an egg breeding of their choice... :-)

NOW RIDE MY RINGWRAITHS FIND ME THE HOBBIT!!! OFF TO THE SHIRE YOU GO!!!

Edited by Mysthunter

PH: You know I don't like being around here too much...it cramps my style. No one lineage is cool enough to handle the Myst...

Deb: The inner workings of my brain is very interesting I am a pretty entertaining person to know...hahaha...I mean with out people like me, the world would be a pretty boring place. Plus, I am an EMT...we ALL have an odd sense of humor.

Pallidsilversky: You have the next E. Hope egg I get, all ya gotta do is request!!! I do forget though so please remind me.

I also have 2 more Hope Eggs!!! First two PMs win!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U5dr6

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GQXQm

Don't worry about hogging the Hope Eggs...b/c if you don't claim them they will hatch and grown on my scroll and I will end up with like 75 Hope Dragons, I am running out of names!!! Although, I think the only reason I have not been run out of here is because I have so many...huh.  ;-)

First one to post to see what entertaining little thing I did wins an egg breeding of their choice...  :-)

NOW RIDE MY RINGWRAITHS FIND ME THE HOBBIT!!! OFF TO THE SHIRE YOU GO!!!

I don't even understand that last sentence, but I wanna win biggrin.gif

edit: looking at the quote, not the last sentence - that one I understand, LOL. It's kind of scary blink.gif

Edited by daba555

Then find the odd twist I put in my post and you win!!! That is all you need to do...Trust me...these are not the Hopes you are looking for.

Anyways, time to vanish for awhile...see ya in a few weeks...but if you need a Hope egg or something feel free to PM me!

List updated to here!

Did not add Mysthunter's latest breedings until I find out whose scroll they grow up on. wink.gif Same for egg bred by daba555's hubby.

Also did not add Wahya's egg for the same reason, as it appears Beaucifalous has not claimed it.

Added two new wait listers.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

List updated to here!

Did not add Mysthunter's latest breedings until I find out whose scroll they grow up on. wink.gif Same for egg bred by daba555's hubby.

Also did not add Wahya's egg for the same reason, as it appears Beaucifalous has not claimed it.

Added two new wait listers.

~purplehaze

Can you please take Hope of a Lifetime off the list since his mother was not a CB pink?

Then find the odd twist I put in my post and you win!!! That is all you need to do...Trust me...these are not the Hopes you are looking for.

Anyways, time to vanish for awhile...see ya in a few weeks...but if you need a Hope egg or something feel free to PM me!

Myst, you're a kook - just my kind of Hobbit laugh.gif

all I can see is before you said you have 37 Hope dragons, then you said if you keep these two, you'd have 75...I thought it was hyperbole!

PH, I have this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/U5dr6

I'm not planning to send it anywhere - but if you want to wait till it grows up, I'll let you know then.

DH may end up keeping his, with no takers - I'll PM someone on the wait list.

It appears Beaucifalous is missing - she didn't take my egg, either. I hope she's OK, as she seemed very excited to get a Hope egg.

Deb

*bulges eyes at the new additions to my scroll* (maybe i need to adjust my wishlist) i just was gifted another cb pink..... and another egg for another lineage(which i shall probably pass on to someone else in that lineage... but wow.... never thought i would get this much..... and here i thought i was gonna work on cave plumbers....

btw: I will not be scroll locked in about oh say 9 hours if anyone wants me to breed one of my hope pairs(will list them below)just pm me.

Hope Will Spring Eternal & Johnathan CB Dra'axi

Hope of Dra'axi & Love you through it CB Dra'axi

these are my two pairs that have proven offspring!

Here are my hopes that either have been stubborn or I have not paired them up with a mate. If you would like a dragon from one of them let me know and I will do my best to get them paired up and see that they produce an egg for you if you want.

Hope to get you through it Dra'axi

Eternal Hope of the Dragons

Hope Dra'axi

(also this will help you update all of my hope dragons)

Edited by Zerhai

my hope dragon Hope Believes and her mate Purity Jewel Dancer refuse to go near each other..... sad.gif

Oh, I'm so sorry sad.gif What's up with these dragons!

Deb

I have received the egg from Mysthunter, bred from Enduring Hope. xd.png

Edited to Add: I didn't have time to Influence, because it hatched practically upon receipt. I hope it genders right, or both my Hopes will breed broken stairs! laugh.gif

Edited by Dimar

I am so happy! Nightway asked me to breed a hope dragon, she didn't specify lineage so I tried to breed: Eternal Hope of the Dragons, and Thorn CB Dra'axi

(my fail pair 3 times before this)

and they produced this egg I sent the transfer to Nightway via pm.

I am so happy though that they finally produced an egg!

Hey guys :3 i didnt see a fourm or anything to fill out so ill just ask. could i get a hope dragon? this is so cool biggrin.gif

could you pm me? when im quoted i cant see when (dont know if everyones is like that)

Edited by Puppyloverdog10000

Well, I have PM'd spelunker to see if he/she wants this egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/txOcV

I didn't get any response from CandraCat, the PM I sent wasn't read.

Deb

spelunker has been PM'd the teleport link - and I'm off to bed, will check in tomorrow and make sure it arrived safely smile.gif

Deb

Got it! And I caught a CB Pink- they are both influenced correctly. smile.gif

Congratz that process can be so hectic at times!

picked up another CB pink from the cave! haven't decided if im gonna keep it or not, but its still on cooldown, so not really worried yet...

Edited by Zerhai

Beaucifalous did not accept my trade and the link expired (it's been 48 hours) :S Is there anyone else in the thread who's been approved that needs a Hope and a CB mate?

Beaucifalous did not accept my trade and the link expired (it's been 48 hours) :S Is there anyone else in the thread who's been approved that needs a Hope and a CB mate?

I am always looking for more hopes(what can i say its a bit of an addiction) if noone else wants it i will take it, but the cb someone else can have, since I have plenty of those, though again if noone else wants it i will take it off your hands...

course this will have to be in a few hours when im not egg locked...