Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Eagerly awaiting. Now must think of a name for my orange dragon that just hatched, as well as the baby hope I'm about to get. Both need more special names.

sent. smile.gif

user posted image

Introducing Espoir éternal, Eternal hope.

Edited by amthystfire

Caught a CB pink which gendered male and bred successfully bred with Hoping for Extremities! The egg auto abandoned though. *facepalm* Can you please add me to the list of breeders?

okay so i offered a hope egg to icylightning 3 days ago I just checked and I just realized that icy does not come on the board very often I will be a hatchling in about 9 hours so I was wondering if anyone wanted a hope egg?

user posted image

Presenting Amy's Hope, (patterned after Cynthia's Hope, his grandmother). He does the linage proud, I think.

I have a CB pink egg that will be hatching in a couple of hours, so I will be able to mate it either way, and cross fingers that in 3 days I will be able to start giving out little hopes of my own!!

user posted image

Edited by amthystfire

I have an egg!!!!!

If you are looking to obtain a hope egg, I would be happy to help you out. Remember that you should follow the rules regarding the lineage, and I would like you to know that this egg is influenced female (to keep with her mother's stairstep pattern)

Please PM me if you would like a(nother) Hope egg.

once one of my eggs hatch, I was wondering if someone would be willing to breed me a hope egg? Thanks.

once one of my eggs hatch, I was wondering if someone would be willing to breed me a hope egg? Thanks.

I am not sure if you are hiding the adults on your scroll or if you have none. You must have at least 7 adults in order to be given a Hope egg. If you do have adults you will need to unhide your scroll temporarily to allow us to check.

this sounds really great...can i be added to the wait list? scroll is kumakuma88; thank you!

Next Wednesday I can breed you another like this one, or I can gift this girl to you. (the egg is influenced female).

Edited by amthystfire

I am not sure if you are hiding the adults on your scroll or if you have none. You must have at least 7 adults in order to be given a Hope egg. If you do have adults you will need to unhide your scroll temporarily to allow us to check.

I'm don't have any adult dragons at the moment. I'm new to this game.

I'm don't have any adult dragons at the moment. I'm new to this game.

Well, I am glad you are interested in the lineage and I will be glad to put you on the list once you have the required adults. smile.gif It really does not take too long to raise 7 of them. Please post back again then and let me know that you are ready to be put on the list.

Can't find a CB mate for mine. Been trying for months. sad.gif Also:

My Hope dragon has be renamed to Moon's Hope Will Guide You

Just an fyi. ^^

sunsteps88(scroll kumakuma88) took my first hope hatchling, should see announcement of name and such soon, she did gender female, as hoped (lol) smile.gif

My Hope Collection is now complete smile.gif

Meet....Past Hope smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/C1bpE

Just need to find her Prince Charming now smile.gif

Btw I'm happy to catch and CB Pink's for anyone who needs (only for this project though) - PM me smile.gif

I always wanted to join this beautiful project.

May I be added to the Wating list even if I haven't a CB Pink for mating the Hope one? Sorry for that stupid question, but I noticed too late that all of my CB Pink Dragons have babies or have bred at least one time ^^''

My scroll is Here and in my signature, so you can check :3

For the Hope Pink, I will catch a new CB Pink

Yes, you can, I didn't even HAVE a pink when I started with my Hope.