Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Well, first attempt breeding ended up in no eggs being produced. But that's a good thing smile.gif Least they're compatible.

The best place to hunt for CB pinks is in the desert. There are no flamingos there so any pink egg you click on there will be the one you want.

Thanks for the info! smile.gif

I would love to be put on the list. I hope I can participate in this lineage after I'm not locked. happy.gif

I would like to inform you that I have now begun again to breed my hopes and have started to name them again. Here are the new names:

-HopePetal (became) "let hope be your forever light" to breed with her mate to make "In your darkest times, let hope be your forever light"

-Never Tarnished Hope (became) "never give up their hope" to breed with her mate to make "We are fighters and fighters never give up their hope"

-Light of hope in dark of fear (became) "Hope is a guardian a guardian" to breed with his mate to make "Hope is a guardian, a guardian that never really leaves you"

-Let hope be a light to you (became) "When you embrace hope" to breed with his mate to make "When you embrace hope, you embrace fear"

"When you embrace hope"'s mating statement might be a little confusing, so let me explain it: When you embrace your hope, you accept the fact that you are with fear. Without fear, what is one? One without fear is without hope, and without hope one has no feelings. No anger nor fear nor joy nor peace, nothing. One must accept the fact that there is fear in the world, but if one doesn't accept that fact, how can they accept that they need hope? So... in short, one has to have hope to have fear and fear to have hope.

happy.gif I shall continue to name any more hopes I breed with this fashion, and I'm always willing to breed hopes for others. I was originally a "breed-and-PM-people-on-the-list" person, but when I started my newest lineage, Awareness Ribbon Dragons, I've been low on egg space, so for now I'm a "PM-me-and-I'll-breed-for-you" person. Don't worry though, I'll be back to PMing the people on the list soon (especially seeing as I'm not really finding any CBs of the dragons I need...).

By the way, if you'd like, about once a week or so I can post hope statements like that ^.

Edit: I just bred another pink from my first pair, so I'm probably going to keep it, but two spaces will open up latter today and then I'll see if I can't breed two more to send off. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

By the way, if you'd like, about once a week or so I can post hope statements like that ^.

That would be nice, I think. smile.gif

happy.gif Okay.

I've sent linkx7 and Riversgrace each a link for an egg, so that should get two new hopes out. smile.gif

Wow! If they accept their eggy, that mean that we don't have any listers!

Riversgrace has accepted the egg. (1pkmg) She said she'll inform me when it genders and she names it, so I can't wait! wub.gif Lil' pink!

Edited by StarSea

Hi there! I have recieved now, 2 Hope babies!!! (Please remove me from the need one list/ though I would gladly give a home to any unwanted Hopes)

The first was from Coyote. She is now named Hope's Secret Grace, her mate is named The Delta of Compassion N Spirit.

I recieved another egg today from StarSea, which in line with its breeding I will be gendering female as well. I will post when she is named. Now on the hunt for a mate for her!

Thank you to both of the people that graciously gave me an egg. They will be well looked after and well bred.

Edited by Riversgrace

I'd like a Hope egg whenever one is available for a newbie =) I'm new to this site so forgive me if I make any mistakes in protocol, I've tried to read FAQ and rules before posting here.

Sirithiliel, I will add you to the list when I update next. smile.gif Thanks for your interest.

Lists updated to here!

StarSea, did you ever hear from linkx7 about the egg you offered?

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

Yay updating finally! xd.png

I'm not sure if I've properly introduced my Hope dragons yet, so here they are!:

The egg I received from souldraemer grew up to be Hope's Grace, accepted Hope's Charm as her mate and have just had an offspring.

The egg I received from mysthunter grew up to be Hope's Melody, accepted Hope's Harmony as her mate and have just had an offspring as well.

I've sent Sirithiliel a PM to ask if she wanted one of them since I saw her listed, and am just waiting for a reply. happy.gif (I think that's all for my update for now, but let me know if I've missed something.) And thanks again to souldraemer and mysthunter! laugh.gif

Edit: Sirithiliel responded to my PM and I've now sent her a Teleport Link for the egg from my first pair. The second egg is up for grabs if anyone else would like to claim it. tongue.gif

Edit2: Sirithiliel's got the little eggy now. (yay!) (And the other is still unclaimed.)

Edit3: Little one is now a hatchie, if anyone is interested. happy.gif

Edited by Tarnlia

Lists updated to here!

StarSea, did you ever hear from linkx7 about the egg you offered?

~purplehaze

Egg hatched, didn't ever receive a PM in question back, hatchling gendered and grew up, still haven't heard anything... So in other words, I have two new hopes on my scroll (both female) and one CB pink hopefully to gender male and take to one of the two. Once I know who he'll take to, I'll name the two and let you know, then name the other two when I've gotten a mate for the other hope. If I find anyone else one the list needing of a new hope egg I'll see if I can't send them the egg from the new pairs. smile.gif

I've received a egg from the kind Tarnlia, and now I'll start my search for a CB PInk mate for him/her =) Thank you!

Getting ready to breed my hope pairs but before I do is there anyone in the lineage who would like one? I have 3 pairs and would much rather have someone who wants an egg before I get them if at all possible. Please PM me if you are interested in receiving an egg from me. Thank you so very much. smile.gif

Hi, sorry I kind of disappeared for a while there. I was wondering if you were allowed to breed two hope dragons together, or not. Also, I would like to help breed eggs for other people who need them, so is there a requirement for being a breeder? Please reply soon!

If you go back and read the rules in the first post, you will see that the only appropriate mate for a Hope dragon is a CB pink dragon that has no offspring from any other mating. Since all Hope dragons originate from the same CB pair, breeding two of them together would result in inbreeding.

The only requirement for being a breeder is that you have a CB pink dragon to breed your Hope with. smile.gif

I named my Pink Hope hatchling 'Hopes Spring Eternal'. when i find out what gender it is, I'll begin the hunt for a CB mate for it =) thanks again for the egg