Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I'd like to participate!

I've got awesome news... and horrible news... I'll go with the bad news first: My mom took my computer for no reason so now my only means of connection are; psp (can't figure out how to get the Internet to work...), ps3 (connection on dc is terrible, so I can only post and not breed), and iPod (my brother's so I have no idea when he'll let me use it). I'm really sorry... sad.gif I'll try and get on whenever I can, but until my mom gives me my computer back, I move out and get my own computer and Internet and stuff, or I get my own iPod, I won't be all that active. Good news is that my first hope pair's newest daughter took to my cb, so I have a new pair! Now you all are probably wondering why I quoted the post... I am letting you know that I'll be sending them a claim link to the egg. smile.gif

Opp... They dont have at least seven adults... Sorry amthystfire.

Edited by StarSea

StarSea, so sorry to hear about your lack of a computer. I hope the situation gets resolved. sad.gif

Lists updated to here.

I hope I caught all the changes. If you notice any mistakes or omissions, please let me know!

~purplehaze

Illimitato Hope and his wonderful mate, Indrashia have just had their first egg smile.gif

New Hope Eggie~

I won't be giving this one away as it is their first, but whenever I can breed them again I'll be more then happy to fill any requests for eggs.

You can add to me to the list of Breeder's now biggrin.gif

It's ok, I will have 7 soon. I have 1 adult and 4 gendered adults, and a hatchling, so give me 3 or 4 days and I should be up to the minimum, I mentally skipped that part.

It's ok, I will have 7 soon. I have 1 adult and 4 gendered hatchlings, and a hatchling baby, so give me 3 or 4 days and I should be up to the minimum, I mentally skipped that part.

Edited by amthystfire

It's ok, I will have 7 soon. I have 1 adult and 4 gendered hatchlings, and a hatchling baby, so give me 3 or 4 days and I should be up to the minimum, I mentally skipped that part.

okay. i'll be sure to save it for you smile.gif

i had my computer for a few minutes the other day and was meaning to name my other newest hope 'hope is by your side' in italian, just in case we have any italian only people, and when i get her a mat, his name would be 'you are never alone' in italian as well. smile.gif

i'm not sure how many of you know this, but i heard on dr. oz that if you eat at least a half banana a day, it can reduce the risks of breast cancer. go bananas! (but just a little heads up, bananas also atract mosquitoes...)

biggrin.gifHi guys! I'd like to take part in this project. So you're starting another major lineage right? I would really love to help. I am not sure how to though.

Edited by IcyLightning

biggrin.gifHi guys! I'd like to take part in this project. So you're starting another major lineage right? I would really love to help. I am not sure how to though.

user posted image user posted image

Thanks for your interest. It is not really a new lineage. I recommend going back to the very first post and reading all the rules. Then if you would like to be put on the waiting list, just post here and some kind Hope owner will see that you get an egg. biggrin.gif After that you can breed for yourself or to give to others who are interested in continuing the lineage.

Update time, someone left a gendered hatchling in the Cave, dunno why, so I picked it up. I have 6 adults now, the one gendered hatchling and 4 stage 1 hatchlings, and three eggs. Haven't managed to get any pink eggs, but I will eventually. So, later today or tomorrow I'll be at my 7 and can have my egg! *Does the happy dance* I'm excited to be helping with this project. Haven't thought what to name the little guy (or girl) but I should still have a couple of days to decide.

You need one more adult Amethyst! Very close!

Okay, does anyone have a hope egg or hatchling? I'm not picky when it comes to genders. smile.gif

You need one more adult Amethyst! Very close!

Okay, does anyone have a hope egg or hatchling? I'm not picky when it comes to genders.  smile.gif

I have a hatchling, but I'm holding it for Amethyst. When one of my eggs hatch, I can go and breed you one. smile.gif

(PS, Amethyst, it would be awesome if you started a lineage with the different language. smile.gif If you need, I can translate somethings for you so you can go with different languages, but you don't have to. smile.gif)

My newest hope pair, the parents of Amethys's hope, are officially named! "Avere sempre speranza al tuo fianco" is their full name meaning "Always have hope by your side", the hope being named "speranza al tuo fianco"; "hope by your side". Her mate being "Avere sempre"; "Always have". happy.gif Next language pair shall be in romanian! Then I suppose I'll do french or spanish. smile.gif Wish I could do chinese, but their type is counted as symbols so it won't let me name them via chinese. sad.gif If anyone wants to send me some name suggestions, I'm always open to them! happy.gif

Edited by StarSea

I had another question, so I figured I might as well ask...

Are the mates of our Hopes allowed to have other mates? I went back through the rules on page 1 and #3 says: "It must breed for life with a CB new pink dragon. The CB you want to use in the lineage must be childless, and the Hope pink must be its first mate." Which sort of implies that after the initial breeding further breed attempts with other dragons are permitted, but I wanted to double check first. If someone could let me know when they get a chance, that'd be great! Thanks a bunch~! happy.gif

@ Tarnlia: I believe this is a "faithful" lineage, meaning that if the pair breed successfully, they must then be kept to just breeding to each other.

@StarSea: I am fluent in French, that would be cool to do; Espérer is the infinitive and espoir/espèrance the noun, espère/espères/espèrez/espèrons/espèrent being the verbs for use.

Edited by amthystfire

I have a hatchling, but I'm holding it for Amethyst. When one of my eggs hatch, I can go and breed you one. smile.gif

(PS, Amethyst, it would be awesome if you started a lineage with the different language. smile.gif If you need, I can translate somethings for you so you can go with different languages, but you don't have to. smile.gif)

My newest hope pair, the parents of Amethys's hope, are officially named! "Avere sempre speranza al tuo fianco" is their full name meaning "Always have hope by your side", the hope being named "speranza al tuo fianco"; "hope by your side". Her mate being "Avere sempre"; "Always have". happy.gif Next language pair shall be in romanian! Then I suppose I'll do french or spanish. smile.gif Wish I could do chinese, but their type is counted as symbols so it won't let me name them via chinese. sad.gif If anyone wants to send me some name suggestions, I'm always open to them! happy.gif

I'm fluent in Romanian, shoot me a PM if you need any help ^^

Yay, Darpolith grew into an adult!!!!!

Edit: And Purumoth! now at 8 adults.

Edited by amthystfire

Yay, Darpolith grew into an adult!!!!!

Edit: And Purumoth! now at 8 adults.

yay, ill try to send you her in the morning... thank you all, it means a lot. smile.gif

My Hope Hatchling Gendered. Meet Incandescent Hope biggrin.gif

Lineage

Best part? It's a girl!! When I was trying to find a mate for Illimitato Hope, I gendered 2 male CB Pinks. So I have 2 waiting by who've never been bred biggrin.gif YAY ME!

Edited by ShiniIllumi

My Hope Hatchling Gendered. Meet Incandescent Hope biggrin.gif

Lineage

Best part? It's a girl!! When I was trying to find a mate for Illimitato Hope, I gendered 2 male CB Pinks. So I have 2 waiting by who've never been bred biggrin.gif YAY ME!

grats and hope[fully] one will take.

Eagerly awaiting. Now must think of a name for my orange dragon that just hatched, as well as the baby hope I'm about to get. Both need more special names.

I had another question, so I figured I might as well ask...

Are the mates of our Hopes allowed to have other mates? I went back through the rules on page 1 and #3 says: "It must breed for life with a CB new pink dragon. The CB you want to use in the lineage must be childless, and the Hope pink must be its first mate." Which sort of implies that after the initial breeding further breed attempts with other dragons are permitted, but I wanted to double check first. If someone could let me know when they get a chance, that'd be great! Thanks a bunch~! happy.gif

The "It must breed for life" is intended to mean that once you have a successful breeding partner for your Hope, they will be exclusive life mates and breed with no other dragons.