Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Got my first hope from Catherine_Cox! Thank you so much! Now all I need to do is find a mate for him. smile.gif

Hello everybody! ^^' It's been a long time since I didn't come I know. weel, I did have quite some personal problems and I put it off until later. But now, I come back!! ninja.gif

with two femal Hope dragons I have for a while but didn't inform ^^'

the first: Tornade of Hope http://dragcave.net/lineage/PqDg0 ( @ purplehaze the one who was unnamed in the "people who have Hope dragon " list)

and the second: Oceane of Hope http://dragcave.net/lineage/UesU6

I will breed from a request so if anyone is willing to have an egg, just PM me smile.gif (although I think now everyone's attention is catched by the new release ^^ )

then, see you later! biggrin.gif

Hi everyone.

I love new pinks xd.png

I begin collecting new pinks lately, so I don't have many new pinks.

See you!

I have to ask why must the color be pink? My little sister died from breast cancer and she hated the color pink. She was 28 years old when she died. No one expected it. So please in memory of Rose can we please add white dragons to the hope stuff?

I have to ask why must the color be pink? My little sister died from breast cancer and she hated the color pink. She was 28 years old when she died. No one expected it. So please in memory of Rose can we please add white dragons to the hope stuff?

First, let me say that I am very very sorry to hear of your sister's death at such a young age. Each death from this disease is tragic, but one does not expect such a young woman to die from it. You and the rest of her family have my deepest sympathy.

The color pink has just traditionally been the color of breast cancer awareness, with the pink ribbons and all. I am sure that is why Dixie, who started this lineage, picked the pink dragons. I am pretty much just carrying forward the lineage that she started and do not really feel it is my place to change the rules. Frankly, I am not a huge fan of pink myself!

I DID IT!!! I FINALLY DID IT! :DDDD I've been trying forever to breed another pink, and despite all the fertilities spent and weeks gone by, I've finally bred another hope! *hugs little pink eggy*

user posted image

I'd love to keep this one, if it'd be fine with everyone else, as it's taken me forever to breed it.

As soon as one of my eggs hatches, I'll attempt to breed another one and send it out to someone on the list.

My Hope egg has grown to a lovely female Pink:)

Here's the link to it's lineage-http://dragcave.net/lineage/m9RKl

Her name is 'Hope is Never Far Away'

Thank you chryse!!:)

Edited by jennyshin24

happy.gif I was able to breed two more, one of which will be gifted out, so I'm going to PM the first person on the list and if I don't get a response in 48 hours, it'll be sent to the next person. smile.gif

I have a beautiful Hope dragon -

Sweet Hope Flame - grew up on Aug 25, 2012

I'd love to be added to the waiting list for a dragon that Sweet Hope might befriend!

Sweet Hope has a mate, and they have just (this second!) produced an egg. Their first little baby dragon!!

Edit: gifted egg to HeroLink42

Edited by Flamemynx

Yike! Sorry it has been so long since I updated stuff. I really need to get into the lineage account and do an update so I know what is happening around here. wink.gif I shall add all who still need a dragon to the list and try to update the list of those who have Hopes.

It will have to wait at least until tomorrow, though!

Edited by purplehaze

Updated to Here!

Hopefully I picked up all the changes. Congrats to all the new Hope owners.

If you have a Hope dragon, please be sure that it has been reported here, including the name. I have some on the list that are marked unnamed or just noted as an egg or a hatchling from some breeder. I don't have time to go through everyone's scroll and look for those dragons to see if they have been named!

Also, Hope breeders -- if you transfer an egg to someone on the wait list, please announce it here and include the lineage link! That makes it much easier for me to trace the dragon later!

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

Purplehaze, I feel so bad that you have to do the updates all by yourself. sad.gif Would you like some help? I'm active almost every day and I am quite busy with a new job and all, but I can always try to find some free time to help you out. smile.gif

Hope of Ages successfully bred, again smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cS0ZR

PM-d IcyLightning (1st on the list)

Haven't heard from IcyLightning, so PM-d the next person on the list - Dragontamor

Dragontamor already got one from Starsea, offered this egg to the next person on the list: Farmboy1600

Edited by chryse

PM-d IcyLightning (1st on the list)

Chryse, please let us know if you get no response. IcyLightning has been on the list for quite awhile and I am pretty sure must have been offered eggs before. If s/he does not take this one I may remove her/him from the list.

@StarSea - there is really not that much that I have to do, most of the time. And it would be really easy if I would just keep up with it as it happens instead of waiting months to update. It really doesn't take that long -- I am just a little lazy and hate to sign out and then sign back in with the lineage account name. tongue.gif Thanks for offering your help, though. smile.gif