Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I would like to be added to the list for a Hope dragon, but I don't want anyone to breed me one until next week. Ill be going on vacation Friday and I won't be back till 4/8/12

Would you please PM me when you come back from vacation? I'd be more than willing to breed for you.

My wait list is empty and the people on the wait list in the thread appear not to want an egg as they do not answer any PM's sent to then. So if there is anyone here that would like to get a Hope egg please PM me and I will be glad to breed you an egg. Otherwise please keep me on the PM only breeders list. Thank you.

My CB pink hatch is male! Yayz! Thanks, purplehaze! as soon as it grows up, i can breed it with my hope dragon for people who want them.

Announcing a Second Hope dragon to add to my clutch!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cLLki

This little guy is names PS Hope Fathoms Deep and his CB Mate is PS The Siren Song of Hope.

In a few hours I will have two official Hope Dragon breeding pairs. Please feel free to request a Hope egg from me whenever you like. : )

Edited by panic siren

Hello! I'm new to the thread, and to DC. I was gifted a Hope egg from a friend with specific instructions and a link to this thread. I am so delighted at the chance to be a part of this lineage, and I hope you'll forgive me for getting an egg without being on the waiting list.

I didn't want to say anything until my little Hope gendered, because I was terrified that it would gender male. I'm so relieved that she's female, though, and I named her Gwenyth's Hope (long story, lol). I don't know when I'll be able to get my hands on a CB pink male to be her mate, but I'll let you know when I do. For now, I just wanted to say hello and assure you that this little Hope is in good hands!

Please could I request an egg for this lineage?

I am currently egglocked, but will be free tommorrow smile.gif

Please could I request an egg for this lineage?

I am currently egglocked, but will be free tommorrow smile.gif

If you let me know when you have an egg slot open I will be glad to breed you a Hope dragon. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Since Ons Moet Hope was supposed to be a girl, not guy, and my CB pink influenced male also, I got another hope egg. As soon as it matures, I will have a breed-able pair! (If the influence keeps, that is)

Hello I would gladly join this lineage to help support the cause! I would ask to be put on the waiting list also to get a hope egg! tongue.gif

List updated to here!

Whew! That was a lot of updating! I really need to do this more often.

As always, please let me know if anything is incorrect or incomplete. smile.gif

I have removed from the wait list all those who have not been replying to PMs, including activity checks from the moderators.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

Hi, I'd like to help out, however, I at this time only have 3 adults, but I have 4 hatchlings on their way to becoming adults, and one of them is a pink dragon. Could you put me on the waiting list anyways? I really want to show my support for the project. The hatchlings will be adults in about 2-3 days or less.

A transfer link has been sent to lunamoth19 for my hope egg. Another one that can be taken off the list as soon as the transfer is complete smile.gif

Yes biggrin.gif lunamoth19 got my hope egg * happy dance* another hope in the lineage.

If there is anyone out there who wants to PM me for a hope egg please do so as I only breed on request most of the time. I am a bit busy with spring babies popping all over the farm but I promise I will check in at least every couple of days when I can. And I always try to breed my hopes at least once a week now wither I get an egg or not that is up to them but I try. This week I got one egg smile.gif

Edited by Catherine_cox

Got another Hope egg today and sent a transfer link to linkx7 waiting to hear that my egg is transferred safely smile.gif Will update this post once transferred.

Updated again. smile.gif

@ RoofToilet1107 - Thanks for your interest in the project. I did not add you to the waiting list, yet. Please make your request again when you have the required adults. Also I peeked at your scroll and the pink dragon you have is a flamingo, not a pink. The egg description is the same, but the dragons are a different breed.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

May I request to be put on the Hope waiting list, please?

Thanks in advance. happy.gif

Updated again. smile.gif

@ RoofToilet1107 - Thanks for your interest in the project. I did not add you to the waiting list, yet. Please make your request again when you have the required adults. Also I peeked at your scroll and the pink dragon you have is a flamingo, not a pink. The egg description is the same, but the dragons are a different breed.

~purplehaze

Yea.... i JUST realised that now xd.png I'm working on it though haze...

Gwenyth's Hope and Arthur's Hope had their first successful mating, YAY! I sent a transfer link to Tarnlia - waiting on confirmation that she got it. smile.gif

Edit: Tarnlia got the egg! biggrin.gif

Edited by souldraemer

Thanks for adding me to the waiting list...I will be locked for a couple of days, but hopefully only about 2. I have 2 m/2 f awaiting a hope egg/hatchie to make an attempt. After I get a few eggs hatched, I will resume my cb hunt for pinks.

Thanks for keeping this lineage going. smile.gif

May I request to be put on the Hope waiting list, please?

I really like a pinks....... i promise give it a beautiful name with "hope"... I have

7 pinks, of them have 4 Cb and 1 pb.

I wanna help to raise and I want a egg Hope.

I am currently egglocked, but will be free tommorrow.

For this I have some eggs pinks in the accounts of some friends.

Edited by Anthianna

Hello, I'd like to help with this lineage project, and I'm not egglocked. Can you please put me on the waiting list? Thanks smile.gif Hope this project works!