Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

happy.gif No problem. smile.gif

The egg still hasn't been picked up and could hatch soon, so I'm going to offer it to the second member on the list and if they aren't able to pick it up before it hatches, I'll send it again and if it ends up growing up, I guess I'm keeping it and finding it a mate...

The egg still hasn't been picked up and could hatch soon, so I'm going to offer it to the second member on the list and if they aren't able to pick it up before it hatches, I'll send it again and if it ends up growing up, I guess I'm keeping it and finding it a mate...

Was that IcyLightning that you offered it to? i know the list was a bit out of date when you first posted that you were going to offer it to the first person, so I am just wondering who that was.

Starsea --> Dragontamor: Hope Egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/skM4e (Accepted) Thank you very much

I see you've already got a name for it, Dragontamor! happy.gif I love it! Good luck with getting a mate and breeding your first hope from them! If you need help, feel free to ask me, or anyone else for that matter. smile.gif

Just bred another hope egg! biggrin.gif My breeding spree is back! <3 One of my hatchings has gendered male, so I'll see if I can't get him a female mate.

Lists updated to here.

Congrats to the new Hope owners.

@BrightStarBella - I would prefer that you did post a public transfer link for a Hope dragon. Not only are they to be named Hope, but there are specific breeding requirements for them. It is better to make sure that the person who gets the egg is aware of those and is willing to abide by them. If you don't want to go to the trouble of hunting a proper home for your egg with someone who supports this cause, then it may be better not to breed your dragons. At least ask for a PM to get the link rather than just posting the link, please.

See rule 4 from the lineage post:

4. Once your Hope has grown you may keep its offspring, but it would be appreciated if you would help spread the lineage by gifting to others on the list. Please do not pass your Hope offspring to people who are not on the list without checking with one of the active thread monitors. (revised 11/19/2011)

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

May I be added to the waiting list?

Certainly! Thanks for your interest. You might want to send a PM to BrightStarBella to see if she still has the egg available that she posted about above. smile.gif

blink.gif They both gendered male... Well, it looks like two females for me! xP

I've incubated all of my eggs so I should be able to hatch every last one of them today and breed more hopes to send out. smile.gif Purples, don't fail me now!

BrightStarBella --->Emmerz24 : 1 Hope Egg smile.gif

Great! Glad to see that you two got together! smile.gif

My two CB pinks should be growing up soon and will make fine mates for my Hopes. One has gendered properly but I'm still waiting on the other to see if the influence holds *crosses fingers*. Then I can FINALLY get some breeding on.

Edited by HeroLink42

I would like to be added to the waiting list please smile.gif

Here is my scroll: X

I apologize ahead of time for the 4 deaths currently on my scroll - the one with the tombstone will be turned into a Zombie on the 31st, and the other 3 are failed vampire bites.

My Hope egg is now an adult! I named him Horizon's Hope. Now I just need to get a female CB and I can start breeding. biggrin.gif

All updated to here!

Added three new names to the waiting list.

Sorry for the delay.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage