Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Both of my hopes now have mates! I'm ready to gift to anyone in need of a Hope!

I have a new Hope to report smile.gif

My mum, Steelcity has bred Pinktober for Hope

Don't forget, I am more than happy to breed my Hopes for anyone who is on the waiting list and wants a Hope dragon. Please PM me with a request as I don't breed my Hopes without being asked. smile.gif

The Hope egg from purplehaze had gendered a male and is now an adult with the name of Hope of a Newborn. He was recently bred with my purebred CB Pink name Purity Believer in Dreams and a new Hope egg has been born.....will give more update on the gender of the Hope once it has hatched.

I have a new Hope to report smile.gif

My mum, Steelcity has bred Pinktober for Hope

Don't forget, I am more than happy to breed my Hopes for anyone who is on the waiting list and wants a Hope dragon. Please PM me with a request as I don't breed my Hopes without being asked. smile.gif

Ooooooo I'd love a sibling to that one... Don't have one with that lineage... Would like to dedicate it to my daughter-in-law who is fighting stage 4 breast cancer right now....

Ooooooo I'd love a sibling to that one...  Don't have one with that lineage...  Would like to dedicate it to my daughter-in-law who is fighting stage 4 breast cancer right now....

Ldyfsh, I am so sorry to hear about your Daughter-in-law, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. My Mum has recently battled with Breast Cancer so I understand the terrible situation you are in.

That particular Hope, Pinktober for Hope, belongs to my Mum (who doesn't have a forum account). My Mum's Hope is bred from my Hope, Pink Heart Full of Hope, so if you like I could breed you an offspring from my branch of the lineage which would be very similar to the one my Mum has. This is my branch of the lineage compared to my Mums branch.

I would be more than happy to breed you a sibling to any of my Hopes and I am sure that my Mum won't mind breeding you a sibling either, I would just have to ask her, so it is up to you which you would prefer. Just send me a PM when you see this smile.gif

Ldyfsh, I am so sorry to hear about your Daughter-in-law, my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. My Mum has recently battled with Breast Cancer so I understand the terrible situation you are in.

That particular Hope, Pinktober for Hope, belongs to my Mum (who doesn't have a forum account). My Mum's Hope is bred from my Hope, Pink Heart Full of Hope, so if you like I could breed you an offspring from my branch of the lineage which would be very similar to the one my Mum has. This is my branch of the lineage compared to my Mums branch.

I would be more than happy to breed you a sibling to any of my Hopes and I am sure that my Mum won't mind breeding you a sibling either, I would just have to ask her, so it is up to you which you would prefer. Just send me a PM when you see this smile.gif

Thank you for the offer, lulu... I'd love one from your branch, if and when you have the time to breed just shoot me a PM smile.gif

Thank you for the offer, lulu... I'd love one from your branch, if and when you have the time to breed just shoot me a PM smile.gif

I would be more than happy to do that for you, I just hope that my Hopes cooperate! I will PM you now smile.gif

What a lovely idea! May I be added to the waiting list please?

My scroll - http://dragcave.net/user/cirruspuss

I have quite a few CB pinks, however all of them have been bred already so I will be trying to catch a new dragon for this project.

Thank you!

can i just ask please, am i ok to join the lineage? I havent seen a reply yet, and would love to make a start!

@cirruspuss - It could take a little while for purplehaze to reply and update the Thread but she will do eventually. Currently purplehaze is the only active thread Mod so you will just have to have paitence until she gives you an answer.

I am not an official lineage mod so I cannot say either way with regards to you joining however once your application is approved then I am more than happy to breed for you. You would just need to PM me and let me know. smile.gif

Just got this cute "Hope" in honor of my daughter-in-law from lulu_witch... THANK YOU! I now have a dilemma... the only "virgin" CB Pink I have right now is a female so I'd have to influence this eggie male which I don't mind, but that would wreck the beautiful upwards staircase that this line has (all the Hopes are female)... Should I influence this egg male for my CB female or should I stick with the line and influence it female and go look for an elusive CB Pink to influence male for the future??? Any suggestions????

Edited by Ldyfsh

I have a new Hope to report: I received a polite PM from dragon_rider1234, and gifted her an egg.

Here is a link to the offspring: Lineage

Edited by dragoness22

@cirruspuss - It could take a little while for purplehaze to reply and update the Thread but she will do eventually. Currently purplehaze is the only active thread Mod so you will just have to have paitence until she gives you an answer.

I am not an official lineage mod so I cannot say either way with regards to you joining however once your application is approved then I am more than happy to breed for you. You would just need to PM me and let me know. smile.gif

thank you lulu witch

im sorry if i came across as too impatient smile.gif

thank you lulu witch

im sorry if i came across as too impatient smile.gif

@cirruspuss It's ok, I know that it's just because you are eager to start with the lineage smile.gif

@Ldyfsh If it was my Hope I would influence it Female to continue the pattern and try to catch another CB Pink at a later point. Another idea to solve your dilema is don't influence it and let it decide for itself whether it will be male or female!

Edited by lulu_witch

I'm so excited! I wanted to secure a CB Pink before requesting a Hope baby from a breeder, and seconds ago I did just that biggrin.gif As soon as I'm not egg locked I will be requesting happy.gif

Thank you so very much for accepting me! I can't wait to start breeding eggs for others biggrin.gif

I'm so excited! I wanted to secure a CB Pink before requesting a Hope baby from a breeder, and seconds ago I did just that biggrin.gif As soon as I'm not egg locked I will be requesting happy.gif

Thank you so very much for accepting me! I can't wait to start breeding eggs for others biggrin.gif

congrats Wahya

Just got this cute "Hope" in honor of my daughter-in-law from lulu_witch... THANK YOU! I now have a dilemma... the only "virgin" CB Pink I have right now is a female so I'd have to influence this eggie male which I don't mind, but that would wreck the beautiful upwards staircase that this line has (all the Hopes are female)... Should I influence this egg male for my CB female or should I stick with the line and influence it female and go look for an elusive CB Pink to influence male for the future??? Any suggestions????

Well, I influenced "her" female in "hopes" that I'd find CB male... Luck was with me... Just traded for a cute little CB Pink egg... Now to influence it male so my Hope will get a mate soon smile.gif

SoldierGirlForever just gifted me with my first Hope baby <333 I've named her "Hope for Humanity" (if this name isn't suitable, don't hesitate to let me know). Please take me off of the waiting list, and thank you so very much biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

List has been updated to here.

@BrightStarBella - I just sent a PM to Cirruspuss letting her know that I added her to the wait list. I suggested that she contact you because it looked like you still had your Hope egg up for adoption.

@Ldyfsh - I am sorry to hear of your daughter-in-law's diagnosis. Sending best wishes to her in the fight. It was sweet of you to dedicate a dragon to her.

Hope I didn't make any mistakes (except mis-addressing a PM to Herolink instead of Cirruspuss!) It seems I am too tired to be doing this. wink.gif

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

Hey. I was wondering if I could be added to the list. I have an aunt with breast cancer and think this is a good idea. biggrin.gif

I'm happy to introduce you all to my first hope dragon, Hope for Time biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jSc13

Thank you brightstarbella biggrin.gif

And please feel free to take me off the waiting last now biggrin.gif

Now to wait and see which way it genders then find a CB pink for a mate! What fun! laugh.gif

Edit, my egg link didn't work? Altered...

Edited by cirruspuss