Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

If anyone doesn't have a CB pink mate for their Hope dragon I have a CB pink egg to gift. gifted

PM me smile.gif

Edited by Aussiemum

Have this pretty hope looking for a home. Will PM a few but any lister is welcome to ask for it. First come first serve. smile.gif

Edit: Claimed by snoopydog who doesn't need to be added to the list anymore!

@Ldyfsh

I would gladly breed them (or their parents) again for you next week. Spread the hope~

Edited by Chiisai-hime

Have this pretty hope looking for a home. Will PM a few but any lister is welcome to ask for it. First come first serve. smile.gif

Chiisai-hime, if you don't get a home for it by the time it's ready to hatch, I'll gladly take egg or hatchling home to my scroll. Just don't want to be "Hope" greedy, since I already have 3 Hopes smile.gif

Just bred this Hope egg. If someone would like it, please PM me. If I don't get a response in 2 days, I will start PM'ing people on the list.

Where is the list of people wanting one, on the first page, second post?

List updated to here

@ Klinneah - did you ever get a response from angel_jia? I see there is a note to only contact her on weekends -- I think that is the only time she is around, so you may hear from her soon.

@ synditrix - The person who got your Hope egg does not appear to have been on the waiting list. It is strongly preferred that your Hope offspring stay with members of the lineage. I know that you offered it here, but if no one asked for it and you needed the space on your scroll you should post here to let us know and perhaps one of us could take it and either keep it or pass it on to someone on the list. If the person who got the egg knows the rules of the lineage and is willing to follow them, then it is alright, but you still should post here to let us know. Since I discovered that this was not spelled out in the lineage rules, I have revised them and cannot really blame you for not knowing.

@ snoopydog - You are not ready to be added to the breeders list, yet. You not only need a magi, but you do not have a suitable mate for your Hope dragon, yet. Please read the lineage rules. A Hope dragon should only breed with a CB pink dragon that is its exclusive mate. The only adult pink that I see on your scroll is not a CB dragon.

@ twokeen - Yes, the waiting list is in the second post. I have just updated it, so it should be correct. Klinneah has a message out right now to angel_jia so you can start with the next person in line. smile.gif

-----------------------

Long post is long today! rolleyes.gif I hope that covers everything.

As always if I have missed anything or made mistakes in the update, please let me know.

~ purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

I don't know that there is a best time to hunt them, but I do find that if you are sitting  ready to grab an egg when the desert biome opens up at the top of the hour, many times at least one of the first eggs to drop are less common ones, or at least not the cave-blocker breeds.  wink.gif If you are lucky one of them might be a pink. Other than that it is pretty random, I think.

If I see any CB pinks when I am hunting I always reflex click them, so I sometimes am lucky enough to have one to offer here. I don't really need any more for myself, so am glad to share them. smile.gif

Thanks Purplehaze. I'll continue to sit on the page. wink.gif It's also probably my internet and laptop. I'm only a good catcher on my desktop since it's faster.

Anywhos, I apologize for the late reply, I thought I was tracking this topic but realized I wasn't. Silly me. tongue.gif

Here's hoping I'll be able to breed LoCH soon.

Oh and welcome to all our new members!

<333

As of right now, these are my current hope dragons and their mates. I am available to breed them all at anytime. Please feel free to send me a PM, you'll be guaranteed a faster response since I get notified via email when I have a private message, and I check my emails nearly 24 hours a day from different locations. Thank you.

Lady B's Hope Pairs:

- Breathless Hope (M5G) x Berry Truffle Pie (FCB)

- Hope's Heart of Love (F6G) x Unmated, still looking for a CB Pink

- Hoping For A Cure (F4G) x Su-Gee Komen's Hope (MCB)

- I Need You For Hope (M5G) x U Needz Midol (FCB)

I have now sucesfully bred a second pink egg. If you don't mind, Purplehaze, I would like to keep it so that I can start to send out more than one egg a week or even a month. I am going to continue to gather my purple dragons so that hopefully I will be getting an egg every time I breed the pair.

Edit: Also, when I find a CB pink and there is someone who needs it more than myself, then I will send them a link.

Edited by StarSea

I have now sucesfully bred a second pink egg. If you don't mind, Purplehaze, I would like to keep it so that I can start to send out more than one egg a week or even a month.

That is perfectly fine. smile.gif

UPDATE:

Audevious PM'd me and requested a Hope egg... My "Path" was bred to her mate and an egg was produced. This is the egg and a TP link has been sent to Audevious. Still have not heard from her/him, though.

Edit: Audevious has now taken possession of "Path's" egg, so you may move her/his name off the "want list" and over to the "have list" smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

No response from angel_jia. I did give her the whole weekend to respond and she has not even seen my message. I've cancelled the transfer link and am PM'ing xoSeasonal.

Update: eZ8XR has been transferred successfully to xoSeasonal.

Edited by klinneah

Got an egg, you may remove me from the list :3 I'm available for breeding as soon as my dragon grows up.

Can I please be added to the wait list? I don't remember how many adults I needed, but I have 4 adults and 4 hatchlings that could grow up soon happy.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Silver73

I've decided to give away my Hope egg... I can wait another week for a second pair. I will give the egg/hatchling to Silver once has the required amount of adults.

Edit: Also just sent a link to dragonessdown. I know she is active because she replied. I will help get to the others as soon as I can.

Edited by StarSea

I've decided to give away my Hope egg... I can wait another week for a second pair. I will give the egg/hatchling to Silver once has the required amount of adults.

Edit: Also just sent a link to dragonessdown. I know she is active because she replied. I will help get to the others as soon as I can.

Thanks StarSea:D what is the required amount?

Edited by Silver73

You need seven adults, Silver, so you should be set one those hatchlings you mentioned grow up. smile.gif

Thanks, please help them grow up:) I really want to try this^_^

Your hatchlings cannot possibly grow up until their timers get below 4 days, so you have more than two days before they will grow up no matter how many views they get. smile.gif Also it is considered spam to beg for views for your dragons.

I really want to try this^_^

EDIT- sorry!

'Tis ok for me, but remember next time and this is not my thread so you can get warns much easier or harder then I would give. You can put it in your signature though. Here is a link if you need: http://dc.fo-c.us/hatchery/index.php

Edited by StarSea