Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say that my Hope girl is growing up and should be ready for her mate soon. However, therein lies my issue.

I ave been sitting on the Desert biome for days now and haven't seen one CB pink. Obviously I am going to keep trying but if anyone comes across an extra egg that they don't want, please send me a PM.

Or if you have any tips on when Pinks seem to appear that would be great as well.

(I find it rather funny I have seen more CB thunders and Silvers then I have the "common" pink)

xd.png

Also you may find the young lady here: Lady of Celestial Hope

Thank you!

-AVM

I don't know that there is a best time to hunt them, but I do find that if you are sitting ready to grab an egg when the desert biome opens up at the top of the hour, many times at least one of the first eggs to drop are less common ones, or at least not the cave-blocker breeds. wink.gif If you are lucky one of them might be a pink. Other than that it is pretty random, I think.

If I see any CB pinks when I am hunting I always reflex click them, so I sometimes am lucky enough to have one to offer here. I don't really need any more for myself, so am glad to share them. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I just got another hope Egg:

http://dragcave.net/view/kE3IQ

I still have the largest amounts of Hope Dragons...until next month.

Thank you, Myst!!! Will take good care of this baby... have had a female CB dragon that has been "mateless" for along time, just waiting for "Hope" to fulfill her breeding fantasies wink.gif Now if "he'll" just gender right and "like" her smile.gif

blink.gif Sorry I didn't respond to the offer to influence, I've been a little slow keeping up with my forums recently (been packing my stuff and moving the past week or so).

Allow me to present little hatchie Lyr Hope's Building Melody, who with all luck will be female (but more likely male just to spite me xd.png).

Can I join? I'm new here, so I don't have a CB pink, but I'm sure I can find one eventually, yeah?

My friend's aunt had breast cancer, and she's the one who introduced me to DC.

Can I join? I'm new here, so I don't have a CB pink, but I'm sure I can find one eventually, yeah?

My friend's aunt had breast cancer, and she's the one who introduced me to DC.

Thanks so much for your interest in the Hope Lineage. smile.gif

One of our rules about giving Hope eggs is that a player must have at least 7 adult dragons on their scroll to receive one. It does not appear that you meet that requirement, yet, but it should not take you long.

I cannot add you to the waiting list yet, but once you have 7 or more adults please come back and make your request again.

Again, thanks for your interest and I am looking forward to welcoming you to the lineage soon! smile.gif

~purplehaze

I don't mean to nitpick, but on the listing of people with dragons you have me as Iryl, with an i. It's actually Lryl with an l, it's short for my name - Lauryl smile.gif

I'd love to join this linage! Such a great cause ... I'm scroll locked right now but I won't be in a few days.

I don't mean to nitpick, but on the listing of people with dragons you have me as Iryl, with an i. It's actually Lryl with an l, it's short for my name - Lauryl smile.gif

Lryl, that is not being "nit-picky", I had the same problem with my forum name. Had to finally get TJ to authorize my name to be changed from a sm "L" to a capital "L" wink.gif I kept being called "idyfsh" instead of "Ldyfsh". I definitely will remember the difference on yours smile.gif

Not nitpicky at all. I am sorry. It can be hard to tell I from l sometimes. I should have stuck with copy and paste. wink.gif Anyway it is fixed now.

@ Red_Rose87 - I should have added you to the list while I was fixing that, but I forgot. Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I will get you on the list next time I update things. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I just wanted to say: My hopes still have yet to produce a second egg. I have been trying to get them to produce another egg, but they have not been. I now have some purple hatchlings so hopefully I'll be getting more hope eggs to send out soon. Bye.

Love and be loved ~StarSea

Edited by StarSea

As I kinda expected, Lyr Hope's Building Melody has gendered male just to spite me so I'm now keeping an eye out for a (hopefully female!) cb pink xd.png

I just wanted to say: My hopes still have yet to produce a second egg. I have been trying to get them to produce another egg, but they have not been. I now have some purple hatchlings so hopefully I'll be getting more hope eggs to send out soon. Bye.

Love and be loved ~StarSea

Pinks can be stubborn breeders sometimes. They will eventually give you another egg. smile.gif Good luck!

@ lryl and RockinSia - good luck with finding those CB pinks. Just keep haunting the desert biome because that is where they are to be found.

Edited by purplehaze

Ok. I just used my purple's BSA on HopePetal so hopefully after her four day breed cooldown is over I can get at least one egg to send out. If not... we'll just see what happens next time. I got another purple egg from my purple pair so then I can start using the BSA everytime I can breed my pinks. I think I am going to continue to collect my purples and magis and then when I have several pairs, I am going to start collecting my pinks to have a few pairs for myself to make it so that I can start sending out more than one egg at a time... I like that plan! Well... Bye for now!

Oh! Also wanted to add: If I come across a CB pink I will send it to RockinSia or Lryl.

Edited by StarSea

I would love to join as soon as I qualify ^-^

Unfortunately I don't have a CB pink yet (but I've been looking hard for one)

I have a second gen pink but I already planned a mate for him and it's 2nd not cb so yeah...

I actually got really interested in this because my mom has breast cancer sad.gif

I'll let you know if I can get a CB, yeah? ^-^

I would love to be added to this project. I even already have a CB Pink good for a mate! Can I please be added to the wait list?

I am a breeder and I recently received a PM about me not doing my part. If there is anyone out there who wants a hope egg that does not already have 2 or more and they have a CB mate for it then I will be glad to breed an egg for you all that is required is a PM. I do not try to breed them otherwise because the last 2 times that I have done that I ended up keeping one and luckily was able to get it a mate and the second one I was able to gift to a friend who did not have one but is also not a forum member. She knows the rules and has aided by them. I am sorry if this makes someone unhappy but I am just letting all the new comers know that yes I will breed my hopes gladly if I know that they have a scroll to go to.

Lists updated to here! smile.gif

I have added Red_Rose87, Audevious, and MidnightDemonCat to the wait list. I sent them each a PM with instructions to PM a breeder when they are ready for an egg.

Silver73, thanks for your interest but I was not able to add you to the list, yet, because you do not have adult dragons, yet. Please make your request again once you meet the requirement.

@Catherine_cox - the PM you received was from someone new to the thread who was trying to be helpful, but did not know the difficulty that some breeders have had finding new owners for the Hope eggs that they have bred. I completely understand your reasons for breeding by request only. *hugs!*

~purplehaze

MidnightDemonCat PMed me regarding a Hope egg, and I have sent them a teleport link. I will post again (or edit here, if the thread hasn't been updated), once the egg has been accepted. smile.gif

MidnightDemonCat has been given a Hope egg (lDqTt), and may be removed from the list.

Edited by dragoness22

synditrix has received a Hope egg and can be removed from the list!

I have also sent a PM to angel_jia offering a new egg.

Edited by klinneah