Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I now have a hope female hatchling and a cb pink hatchling that I am hoping will be a male. They are my first set and I hope to be breeding them soon. Thank you for your help! I am now proud to be a hope lineage member. I have just submited HopePetal's spread sheet. Do I need to submit a spread sheet for Petal's mate?

No, the mates do not go on the spreadsheet.

Ok, thank you for your help! I am happy to say that I will be sending out my first hope egg in about a week. biggrin.gif

I made another badge if anyone's interested in using it. smile.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=82268][IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/219cte.png][/URL]

Oh no! And I just had a CB female hatchie that I would have been willing to donate, but she grew up a few hours ago!

I am sorry it did not work out. Of course I can always use a CB pink. laugh.gif

I did post here when I first got the egg, but of course that was almost a week ago and the post got buried by a new page, so I am sure you did not see it, and even if you had you probably wouldn't have thought of it still being available.

If I catch another sometime I will post it here.

I'll just keep trying.

Stalking the ap when I'm not egg locked.

I have a trade request into someone. These ghost eggs are good bargaining chips. xd.png

I now have a CB pink for my hope egg. Let's hope that they don't refuse. smile.gif

Edited by Wolfsong442

Allo all, I know I missed the last activity check, but just stopping by to say I'm (finally) active here again and still interested in getting a hope egg at some point. smile.gif

Hi guys! I have a few dead eggs on my scroll right now due to Halloween Zombie attempts and vampire attempts... but I would love to try this lineage out... I bookmarking this tab so once those go away hopefully I can do this ; )

Also, I hope it will not be too hard for me to get a CB pink lol!

Edited by Tearadria

Hey guys! I have several people that are waiting for eggs at the moment, but if you would like a hope egg I can get you one in about two weeks or less. I am trying to get my second pair of hope dragons so people can start their lineage faster, but I keep getting egglocked and more people asking for the hope eggs. It seems as though none of the donors are checking this thread anymore. I check about once a week... If you would like an egg that I can breed for you, look at my scroll to see my pairs. The pairs are female on top and then the male on bottom (Example: SkyTooth with SnowPath). My extra females are on the bottom and I will take special requests, but the extra females can NOT be used as the mothers.

Here is my waiting list:

Keyz - nebula

amandafan23 - hope egg - sent link from Mishii

BrightStarBella - hope egg

predatorfan4ever - hope egg

ChicknThief - hope egg

Skythestral - hope egg

synditrix - hope egg

Leafhunter - hope egg

Dragonessdown - hope egg

nona - hope egg

Passii - hope egg

Pryanka - hope egg

angel_jia - hope egg

pink_kitteh_kat - hope egg

WildDragonFlying - hope egg

karalynne - hope egg

xoSeasonal - PM - hope egg

Soruc_The_Dragon - hope egg

Polubing - hope egg

j-pond - hope egg

amamiya_ritsukabi29 - hope egg

Cassi - hope egg

dod59 - hope egg

grayson1314 - hope egg

EeveeSkitty - hope egg

Madzi_Jade - hope egg

PonyGurl - hope egg

boogirlz - hope egg

tishavara - hope egg

Anannsul - hope egg

koowie - hope egg

mairbear - hope egg

Kakaru_of_DOOM - hope egg

synditrix - hope egg

Kinchee - hope egg

In short, females on top and males on bottom. I do take special requests, but the extra females will NOT be used even if you request them to be. When they have been given a mate, they will be open for special requests. It will take me about a week to get an egg to the top person on my list untill I get another magi adult.

Edited by StarSea

I couldn't find a form to fill out but I would like to be added to a waiting list for one of these beauties.

This is a wonderful project and I hope to be involved soon.

-Mysterrie

I have a problem. I've tried twice now to breed my Hope with his mate, but I've gotten this message both times "The dragons don't really show much interest in each other.". I've been searching for another CB Pink, but can't find one. Every time I find a possible Pink, it turns into a Flamingo egg instead.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this problem? Well, other than what I've been doing, that is. LOL

This might work... if you have a purple dragon adult, you could try using fertility. If it doesn't work after that, I'll see if I can find a CB pink for you and then I can influence it to be a female.

Edited by StarSea

I have a problem. I've tried twice now to breed my Hope with his mate, but I've gotten this message both times "The dragons don't really show much interest in each other.". I've been searching for another CB Pink, but can't find one. Every time I find a possible Pink, it turns into a Flamingo egg instead.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this problem? Well, other than what I've been doing, that is. LOL

Well as long as they don't refuse to go near each other there is always a chance that they will feel more amorous another time. laugh.gif

The pink eggs found in the desert will always be pink dragons. Flamingos can't survive desert conditions, I guess.

Course they can't. Flamingos are fish eaters and that is why they are pink. The desert has no water and thus no fish for flamingos to feed off of. Also it would kill them of the heat... sorry, I'm kinda an animal know-it-all.

Edit: I guess I should probably post this; Oceandragonz has accepted hope egg! Yay another hope person! The egg is now a hatchling by the name of Full Of Hope.

Carrots, could you please check my list and help my out! I have only one hope set and there are so many people waiting for an egg!!! It will take me years to fill this out by my self sad.gif I have PM everyone in my list about the hope egg... no one needs to fill out the nebula except for me... but it would be greatly appreciated if someone sends me or them a nebula egg so I can get the list going a little faster. I have also just PMed all of the donors that they should come and help because they are after all, signed up to be PMed to donate the hope eggs. I, still not having been added in as a breeder by an update, am not required to be donating my hope eggs when I could be working on my hope pairs. I am not complaining... just stating the obvious

Edited by StarSea

Mishii! Thank you so much!!!! Please send them to one of the people on the list... sorry I don't have PM links, but I should really be going to bed seeing as it is almost 12:40 AM where I am and I have school ( mad.gif I dislike school). I will see what I can do about adding the PM links later in. Please PM me or post who you sent eggs to so that I can remove them from my list. Mishii, tomarrow I am going to have an open space and then I will take your egg and send it out to someone on the list.

Edited by StarSea

Lists updated to here!

Please let me know if I have missed anything!

Please note: any breeders who wish to breed eggs for wait listers, please check the updated official list in the second post. I have removed a number of inactive people and some who already had eggs, but were not updated before. I have also added a few new listers. smile.gif

Thanks to StarSea for trying to help everyone get the eggs they are waiting for.

~purplehaze

I think I have a system that will work. The donors post the link and when I have a free space, I'll check to see if there is still the egg(s) and if there are I will send the link via PM to the people that have replied to my list PM. That way the eggs are taken and the donors don't have to PM the people hoping they will take the egg.

There's been a general trend of breeders posting eggs and having no one on the wait list claim them, so I think most breeders have stopped watching the thread and just wait for someone to PM them. Please feel free to PM anyone who's on the "willing to be contacted" list and they'll be happy to breed an egg for you! happy.gif

In other news, hey look, an egg! I got "no interest" from all of my pairs but this one. xd.png PM me for a Teleport link.