Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Hi again...look up Eagle Alaska...post 2009's flood. That is where I am...so yeah.

BYE BYE!!!

oh, my gosh! The Google page has a lot of 2009 stuff, I haven't found recent stuff....but geez, what a disaster sad.gif

PH, I got:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vGAB7 from Randiriel

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BRFus from CuteChikorita

Santini picked up: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HVg2z

Waiting on Zerhai to pick up: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dMMSU

Thanks to you and amthystfire for all your work on this, I'm glad I participated.

Edited by daba555

Refuse to link eggs...mysthunter has spoken. Haha...day off in ranger office. Okay will post when I can.

@EVERYONE - Please post links to the dragons you just got in the egg exchange. I will need to have that to record them all. I will not be adding them to the list on the front page, though, as I am working on something to replace that and I am afraid that adding all these dragons would push us past the character limit on the post and mess things all up!!

I just checked the list, and everyone's eggs are in....except the two you gave out:

daba555: vGAB7

Santini: HVg2z

amthystfire: mNRgf

Santini: sBXHZ

chryse: CFTz2

purplehaze: dwXZZ

Zerhai

amthystfire: RYSU

CuteChikorita: Mf1kO

Zerhai: nVc1J

CuteChikorita: l48Ny

daba555: BRFus

Zerhai: dMMSU

moota: 9gOAF

purplehaze: Pjg4X

Randiriel

Alrighty well since I'm finally active again this post will multi-task:

First:

I am still willing and able to be a breeder.

Second:

I have some names to reveal:

Lady of Ethereal Hope Lucien

and her mate:

Lord of Perpetual Exaltation

They have bred, but did not produce an egg.

Lady of Sidereal Hope Lucien

and the final Hope dragon of mine who has received a name:

Lady of Supernal Hope Lucien

The last two females do not yet have mates but hopefully will soon enough.

I missed the mass breeding but I heard it went over well. I hope everyone had fun. xd.png

If you need anything else from me let me know.

Alrighty well since I'm finally active again this post will multi-task:

The last two females do not yet have mates but hopefully will soon enough.

I have this hatchling: http://dragcave.net/lineage/w5KDW who is influenced to be female. If she bucks influence, I will happily let you have him...

my apologies for accepting everything late, i shall be away be away from the internet for about a month huh.gif I'll miss you guys! see you in a month!

my apologies for accepting everything late, i shall be away be away from the internet for about a month huh.gif I'll miss you guys! see you in a month!

We'll miss you!

As long as everything is OK!

See you later, remember to bring presents biggrin.gif

You aren't going to travel up to Alaska with your Super Spork, are you? (yes, just kidding. although, Myst surely does deserve a good poke!)

my apologies for accepting everything late, i shall be away be away from the internet for about a month  huh.gif I'll miss you guys! see you in a month!

Hope all goes well. We shall miss you!

All updated to here!

And I have a very exciting announcement to make. Our website is ready -- finally, after many hours of struggle and work, since it was a new experience for me! The owners list has been moved to the Breast Cancer Hope Lineage website.

The Breeders list will remain here on the forum, as will the waiting list for Hope dragons.

The owners list will now be maintained only on the website. There is a character limit for posts on this forum and we were getting dangerously close to reaching it, so something had to be done. I welcome your thoughts about the new site and any suggestions you might have for making it better. Just be gentle. wink.gif

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

Cool beans!!! Looks good.

Thank you for your hard work - unreal that you had to do that!

I didn't actually remember Ed had an unnamed Hope - gonna have to whip him and get it named.

My newest baby gendered female, and I've named her:

Gabby Hope

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vGAB7

CuteChikorita

Hope n' Love

(L-A-B Hope)

Life n' Hope

Hope n' Life

I really don't want to complain and seem annoying, you have done great jobs on the page, but where is Love n' Hope and Hope L-A-B ?

Edited by CuteChikorita

Firstly, thank you PH, for the awesome website! Nice work! Secondly, i thought i had already posted this, but apparently my computer decided not to, but i will be in Utah, and out of contact until Tuesday. but starting Tuesday, i will be back, and on my computer again. So, see you all in six days!

CuteChikorita

Hope n' Love

(L-A-B Hope)

Life n' Hope

Hope n' Life

I really don't want to complain and seem annoying, you have done great jobs on the page, but where is Love n' Hope and Hope L-A-B ?

I think I explained to you before, but you may have missed it, that the Hope mates are not official Hope dragons. It is only the dragons that come from the Hope lineage that get listed.

I love the website, its awesome that you went to that much trouble for them.

Just one thing though. The dragon Hope Shines Upon the Rose, isn't mine. It was given to Akiliana.

I love the website, its awesome that you went to that much trouble for them.

Just one thing though. The dragon Hope Shines Upon the Rose, isn't mine. It was given to Akiliana.

Thanks for letting me know. That's why it is important for everyone to post their transfers to the thread. It has been fixed. At least the website is easier for me to edit than the forum post was. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze