Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Hey wait...Just a blusang?! Dang...making fun of my gift. sad.gif

I did not say JUST a bluesang....and the little loves his dragon. He's very happy to have it. and it has a very pretty lineage.

My egg from Akiliana has grown up. smile.gif

He is a male named Great Hopes. I got the name from a book I was reading while waiting for him to mature.

user posted imageGreat Hopes

And I have just picked up a Pink egg in the Cave, so if anyone needs a mate for a Hope just send me a PM. It is still on cooldown right now, but I will send you a link as soon as it is available. smile.gif

Actually i have been looking for a CB pink male. If you would be willing to gift it to me that would be really awesome!

would have been happy to--spaced him growing up last night and didn't check here.

Actually i have been looking for a CB pink male. If you would be willing to gift it to me that would be really awesome!

Since amthystfire's guy grew up, do you want my egg? If you don't have an influence available for it I can influence and hatch it for you.

Since amthystfire's guy grew up, do you want my egg? If you don't have an influence available for it I can influence and hatch it for you.

If you could, that would be amazing thank you so much!

If you could, that would be amazing thank you so much!

Okay. He'll be hatched in about a day and a half from now and I can pass him off to you then. I am going to my scroll to influence him now. smile.gif

Okay. He'll be hatched in about a day and a half from now and I can pass him off to you then. I am going to my scroll to influence him now. smile.gif

Thanks! I'll be sure to take good care of him!

Hi all! Sometime after the new eggs come out and hatch I'll be back to hopefully breed 2 Hope eggs for whomever wants them. And I was wondering if someone would do so for me at that time. Thanks! smile.gif

Hi all! Sometime after the new eggs come out and hatch I'll be back to hopefully breed 2 Hope eggs for whomever wants them. And I was wondering if someone would do so for me at that time. Thanks! smile.gif

If you want, i can do that. Just let me know when!

I'd be glad to breed one for you if you like. Just send me a PM when you are ready. smile.gif

Good Evening! I'd be willing to breed for you as well. Hope it's not seven (or heavens forbid) eight new dragons!!

Hello there! Sorry, I have been really busy this past few days but I'm here to tell that my Hope egg that I received from JerimiahDevitt hatched a few days ago and it's now a hatchling! smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/view/uI25E

Good Evening! I'd be willing to breed for you as well. Hope it's not seven (or heavens forbid) eight new dragons!!

I'm sure there will be enough to go around. The release should be on the 22nd, so should we set this for about the 26th so that there will be enough time for everyone to grow up their new dragons? We can do a massive breeding and pass around on that day, which would be a week from today?

I belive I got more than that...

Well, I haven't updated in awhile, but also you need to report them here on the thread if you want them added. If you have reported them since the last update I will catch them the next time. If you don't report them here, then they will not ever be added to your list.

I have updated the lists to here.

@ CuteChikorita - I didn't find any more Hope dragons reported for you, so if you have more you need to post them here. I did update your list with the name of the Hope you got from me, but that is only because you posted the link in that list. I don't have time to go back through the list and update all the dragons. So you need to post here when you get a new one or when you name it. And that goes for everyone, not just Chikorita!

Also added Randiriel below to the wait list. smile.gif

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage