Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

BTW, sunnynight12345 has not yet claimed the egg that I bred for her - it should grow up tomorrow....

I think I listed it for her on the website, but if it grows up on your scroll I will correct it.

I think I explained to you before, but you may have missed it, that the Hope mates are not official Hope dragons. It is only the dragons that come from the Hope lineage that get listed.

Oh, me just being stupid as usual...

I'm back, everyone!

Hi! Welcome back.

Good Evening!

I have offered this beautiful Hope Egg to The Son OF Mars.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ax0Jz

I am awaiting to find out if I need to influence the egg, as it is a female line, or not.

From what I understand, The Son OF Mars has recently gotten a CB Pink, which looks about to hatch, but won't be gendered for awhile. It has not been influenced as there were no adult Pinks to use. I don't know what reply you have gotten to your offer.

Website has been updated to here!

~purplehaze

Good Morning!

I have actually influenced the Hope Egg to be female, AND ...

I was able to capture an CB Pink on the AP page which I have influenced to be male ...

Hopefully everything will work out as planned.

The Son of Mars is holding and waiting for both eggs to hatch!

Let's hope it all work out!!

Good Morning!

I have actually influenced the Hope Egg to be female, AND ...

I was able to capture an CB Pink on the AP page which I have influenced to be male ...

Hopefully everything will work out as planned.

The Son of Mars is holding and waiting for both eggs to hatch!

Let's hope it all work out!!

Thanks for being so helpful to this new player. smile.gif

Hi

I'd like to have a Hope egg so please add me to the waiting list.

And I have a question: The age of it's future mate matters? Like for example if I have a CB Pink I got months ago but it doesn't have children (or a mate) that's okay? Or the mate has to be caught after I have the Hope egg?

Hi

I'd like to have a Hope egg so please add me to the waiting list.

And I have a question: The age of it's future mate matters? Like for example if I have a CB Pink I got months ago but it doesn't have children (or a mate) that's okay? Or the mate has to be caught after I have the Hope egg?

Ordinarily I would ask you to unhide your scroll so I could be sure you had enough adults to qualify, but since I see a gold trophy I am going to assume that you do. wink.gif

I will be glad to add you to the list. I also have a new, untried Hope pair that I would love to breed for you. smile.gif (And if they should decide they don't like each other I have plenty of other pairs who do.)

The age of your Pink mate doesn't matter at all as long as it has not been bred to any other dragon before.

Ordinarily I would ask you to unhide your scroll so I could be sure you had enough adults to qualify, but since I see a gold trophy I am going to assume that you do. wink.gif

I will be glad to add you to the list. I also have a new, untried Hope pair that I would love to breed for you. smile.gif (And if they should decide they don't like each other I have plenty of other pairs who do.)

The age of your Pink mate doesn't matter at all as long as it has not been bred to any other dragon before.

I have a little over 500 smile.gif I got the gold last week.

If they give an egg, I have a free space for it. Thank you for offering smile.gif

List and website updated to here.

@AnariaZanyr - I am egg locked for another hour or so, but after that I will be glad to breed you an egg. smile.gif

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

List and website updated to here.

@AnariaZanyr - I am egg locked for another hour or so, but after that I will be glad to breed you an egg. smile.gif

~purplehaze

Oops I just checked names.. I got an offer over pm too (from chryse). But if no one else waits, in a few hours (or by morning (it's 10pm where I am) I can take two if we're not restricted to one received.

When they grow up I'll happily breed them for anyone here who wants one.

laugh.gif That happens a lot around here. We are all so eager to spread the Hope! I just unlocked and bred one, which is from a line that should be influenced female. I don't know if your CB is male or female. I also don't know what the one is that chryse bred for you. I am quite willing to keep this one, but you are also quite welcome to take two eggs if you wish. smile.gif I'm going to go ahead and send you the teleport link for the one I bred so you can take it if you wish. Edited by purplehaze

Just offered this egg to AnariaZanyr

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1dtJX

(didn't see that purplehaze had already bred one....)  blink.gif

No problem. She has taken both eggs. smile.gif

Here is the one that I bred for her. http://dragcave.net/lineage/ITop5 - kind of a cute code.

laugh.gif We were posting at the same time. ninja.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I have a short list of dragons available for breeding. Click the "other lineages" link in my sig then click the appropriate tab to see the list. Send me a pm if you'd like me to try a breeding.