Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I think we should randomize the list before we do the actual breeding though

I think we should randomize the list before we do the actual breeding though

ooooo. that sounds fun. what do you think about people signing up for more than one egg?

I have no objection to either of those ideas. If someone wants more than one egg, though, there will have to be some people willing to breed two or more.

Would one of you like to handle the nuts and bolts of setting it all up? I'm a little busy right now.

I have no objection to either of those ideas. If someone wants more than one egg, though, there will have to be some people willing to breed two or more.

Would one of you like to handle the nuts and bolts of setting it all up? I'm a little busy right now.

I can, no problem!

Can I get added to the list?

((I can breed two hope eggs))

Edited by CuteChikorita

Can I get added to the list?

((I can breed two hope eggs))

I've added you to my list. Amthytsfire can figure out how to randomize that list. Maybe those of us who can breed more than one would get listed multiple times before randomizing, but then the list might need to be adjusted slightly if one person ends up below herself on the list. unsure.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I've added you to my list. Amthytsfire can figure out how to randomize that list. Maybe those of us who can breed more than one would get listed multiple times before randomizing, but then the list might need to be adjusted slightly if one person ends up below herself on the list. unsure.gif

I would be willing to breed up to 3 hopes. (since i have so many hopes i can guarantee that number)

Please add me. I don't know what I was thinking this was, but not what it is, so I'd like to join in.

Also, I find this amusing: "if one person ends up below herself"

I mean, hahahahaaaaaa how does that happen???

(I know it's the list for multiples but taken by itself it's cute biggrin.gif)

With 12+ breeding pairs I should also be able to guarantee 2-3 successful pairings, I will shoot for two, it seems more reasonable.

Nuggo gendered female, so that is to the good, and I just picked up a CB eggie if anyone has need. She still has 25 hours to maturity and I still have to find her an actual name, not just her code.

Id Like to enter.

Thankies purplehaze for letting me know about it. I hadn't had much time lately to do anything but check messages. But I can definitely breed a hope egg to add to the event.

-off topic- I finally got a GoN this time around. So happy with that update.

Id Like to enter.

Thankies purplehaze for letting me know about it. I hadn't had much time lately to do anything but check messages. But I can definitely breed a hope egg to add to the event.

-off topic- I finally got a GoN this time around. So happy with that update.

A year plus of straight fail for me. Still. And the boy does it first try. made me so mad I wanted to throw the computer.

A year plus of straight fail for me. Still. And the boy does it first try. made me so mad I wanted to throw the computer.

IM not sure how long I was trying, but it was long enough that I fully didn't expect to get it even then, I don't usually have that kinda luck.

Ill cross my fingers for ya, and hope you get it next time though.

Edited by Santini

Added daba555 and Santini smile.gif

I am keeping the list updated in this post rather than reposting the list each time.

And I just found out I need to babysit Friday night and Saturday, so I may be a little late to the party. sad.gif But it will work out.

Also, if anyone who is signed up to breed fails to get an egg from their dragons I will be glad to breed a replacement. I have plenty of pairs.

When do you want to end sign-ups and order the list, Amthystfire? You probably should also send PMs to everyone, reminding them about the event and letting them know who they are breeding for -- if that isn't too much trouble. If it is, then just post it here.

Edited by purplehaze

If anyone needs pinks, I'm more then happy to breed. Shoot me a PM because it's very rare when I check the forums and all PMs go right into my email.

Added daba555 and Santini smile.gif

I am keeping the list updated in this post rather than reposting the list each time.

And I just found out I need to babysit Friday night and Saturday, so I may be a little late to the party. sad.gif But it will work out.

Also, if anyone who is signed up to breed fails to get an egg from their dragons I will be glad to breed a replacement. I have plenty of pairs.

When do you want to end sign-ups and order the list, Amthystfire? You probably should also send PMs to everyone, reminding them about the event and letting them know who they are breeding for -- if that isn't too much trouble. If it is, then just post it here.

I can do both...let's say, 3pm today forum time for signup cut off? then I'll post the randomized list and everyone can start Breeding! I'll send people PMs telling them who they need to send eggs to as well, is that everyting?

That sounds good to me. smile.gif I will be leaving here about 5pm and am scroll locked until about 3, so I may have time to breed today. If not I won't be able to do anything until late tomorrow, but if the people who are to get my eggs can be patient they will get them eventually. wink.gif

Looks like we have a couple people who have already bred their eggs, which is fine. I would do that if I wasn't egg locked. rolleyes.gif

Edited by purplehaze

That sounds good to me. smile.gif I will be leaving here about 5pm and am scroll locked until about 3, so I may have time to breed today. If not I won't be able to do anything until late tomorrow, but if the people who are to get my eggs can be patient they will get them eventually. wink.gif

Looks like we have a couple people who have already bred their eggs, which is fine. I would do that if I wasn't egg locked. rolleyes.gif

ok cool. I have this egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/sBXHZ and I think I can have the patience to wait for my hatchling to grow up so that she can possibly breed with the one male hope I have.

I thought I would wait to breed after I see the list, to make sure I am passing a different line.

Not that they aren't all from the same pair, but you know what I mean smile.gif

I can do 2, also, btw.

I have two untried Hopes that I shall breed first. If those don't work I will try some of my others. All the rest of mine are proven pairs. I have one whose mate is still growing, so I can't try her yet.

I only have one egg to add my other pair would not breed. Here it is http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pjg4X smile.gif

I would be happy to swap one egg for one egg. If that is okay.

I have you signed up for one egg. The list as it stands looks like this:

Randiriel

Zerhai - 1

purplehaze - 1

CuteChikorita - 1

daba555 - 2

Zerhai - 3

amthystfire - 1

daba555 - 1

chryse

CuteChikorita - 2

moota

purplehaze - 2

amthystfire - 2

Zerhai - 2

I have you signed up for one egg. The list as it stands looks like this:

Randiriel

Zerhai - 1

purplehaze - 1

CuteChikorita - 1

daba555 - 2

Zerhai - 3

amthystfire - 1

daba555 - 1

chryse

CuteChikorita - 2

moota

purplehaze - 2

amthystfire - 2

Zerhai - 2

Aww im not on the list?

I might be able to breed 2 eggs, if they cooperate.