Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

It's awfully quiet around here! I know with new releases we tend to concentrate on catching those.

I have not bred my Hopes recently because I have been pretty much locked with new breed eggs, but they are available for breeding if anyone is interested.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wt6Jp

I bred one of my untried pairs. They gave me an egg! If anyone wants, you are, of course, welcome to it. I don't keep many of my offspring anymore.

What a long lineage blink.gif

Congrats though!

purplehaze  Posted on Jul 15 2014, 07:50 AM

It's awfully quiet around here! I know with new releases we tend to concentrate on catching those.

I have not bred my Hopes recently because I have been pretty much locked with new breed eggs, but they are available for breeding if anyone is interested.

It is very quiet here. Where did everyone go?

I would love to be a member!

Thanks for your interest! In order to put you on the wait list for an egg, I will need a link to your scroll. smile.gif

What a long lineage blink.gif

Congrats though!

Thanks smile.gif I like the long ones, because it shows that the love has been passed around...and around...and around...

Updated to here. smile.gif

~purplehaze

Amthystfire, I put that latest egg under your scroll on the web page, so be sure to let us know if someone else ends up taking it.

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

Would be awesome if someone has an extra CB pinkie (tongue.gifM me if you're willing to lend a hand.

Thanks smile.gif I like the long ones, because it shows that the love has been passed around...and around...and around...

me, too smile.gif

don't forget, I'm happy to breed anytime...

*pokes everyone with a spork*

I'm Back! (well sort of)

I just moved in with my mother (ugh) so i could get a new start for my family in a new area! I will be starting school (Stephen F. Austin State University YAY) in a few weeks! But I have internet access again! (*goes to change my signature*)

I just bred a pretty little eggie: 15 gen wow if anyone wants it just pm me! i'll get back to you asap!

Edited by Zerhai

*pokes everyone with a spork*

I'm Back! (well sort of)

I just moved in with my mother (ugh) so i could get a new start for my family in a new area! I will be starting school (Stephen F. Austin State University YAY) in a few weeks! But I have internet access again! (*goes to change my signature*)

I just bred a pretty little eggie: 15 gen wow if anyone wants it just pm me! i'll get back to you asap!

*Glomp hugs Zerhai* It is soooooo good to see you back again!

*Glomp hugs Zerhai* It is soooooo good to see you back again!

*huggles* its good to be back! my real life is like 200 percent more busy but i like making time for here!

*huggles* its good to be back! my real life is like 200 percent more busy but i like making time for here!

Zerhai!!! I haven't seen you in forever; how have you been?

Good luck with what you're up too! smile.gif

I won't be active in a while, I'm going on vacation with no internet.

Zerhai!!! I haven't seen you in forever; how have you been?

Good luck with what you're up too! smile.gif

I just finished registering for my classes today and now me and my mother are arguing about student loans.......

Awww, we'll miss you. Have a good vacation. smile.gif

Oh, I've taken Zerhai's eggy, so I don't need to be added to the waiting list anymore! biggrin.gif

I would love to be put on the Hope list please

My MIL is a breast cancer and liver cancer survivor

Thanks for your interest. Hope your MIL is doing well. I will get you on the list soon. smile.gif