Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

You do qualify and I have just added you to the list. If you would like, I would be glad to breed you an egg from one of my Hopes.

Yes please. I would love that smile.gif

Just bred you an egg and sent you a PM with the teleport link. smile.gif

The first one I bred had a z code, so I kept that one and bred another. I will keep this unless someone else who is also a member of the Z Project would like to have it.

am i eligible for a Hope egg? smile.gif

I'll need a link to your scroll to know that.

I am open to breeding if anyone wants an egg before the release tomorrow, otherwise I will be on the 26th to help with passing around new eggs.

Edit: Ok. so I had it in my head that the GoN thing wasn't the release. somehow. Which means my life sucks for this one as I can't get one of those guys to summon to save my .... whatever. And the boy tries for the FIRST time. And summons. On ONE SET. Totally unfair. (must remember to get the other boy a Thunder so he can do the same. >.<) So anyway, having nothing that even remotely resembles anything to do with the release, I have 7 egg slots and nothing in them!!!

Edited by amthystfire

Hope n' Love

Love n' Hope

Hope L-A-B

L-A-B Hope

Oh, I see. You are counting the mates, too. It is only the lineaged Hope dragons that we list.

And by the way, you need to post your dragons with the lineage link instead of the view link. You can do that with caveborn ones, too, by just subbing lineage for view in the URL.

It is only the lineaged Hope dragons that we list.

I want to breed them, but I don't have anyone to give the eggs to atm...

I think we are doing a pass around tomorrow, at least I suggested it and no one had anything to say about it. In other news I have a couple of CB eggs if anyone is in need.

I think we are doing a pass around tomorrow, at least I suggested it and no one had anything to say about it. In other news I have a couple of CB eggs if anyone is in need.

Sorry, I kind of lost track of this idea in the flurry of everything else I have been trying to do in the last week or so. If we want to do a pass around we really should have people signed up ahead of time and know who each person's egg is to go to so we don't end up with unwanted eggs. That will probably take longer than a day. Why don't we plan on doing it a bit later in the week?

The idea, for anyone who has not participated in the past, is for each of us to breed a Hope egg and pass it on to someone else. We usually have sign-ups, make a list, and then on the designated day each person breeds and passes an egg to the next person on the list and the last person on the list breeds for the person at the top.

We could do it Friday/Saturday if you want, since I think weekends may be better for most people. That would still leave at least a week before the next monthly release of new eggs.

Who is interested and will be available to breed and accept an egg in that time period? Sign up now and we can be ready. Again, my apologies for losing track of your idea, Amthysfire. sad.gif

I will have dragons to breed and will be available. Who else wants in?

Edited by purplehaze

Good to see you, Myst! How's Alaska? What part of it are you in?

Have a moment...in Alaska! Wanted to say hi!!! Peace!

*pokes myst with a spork* we miss you so much!

Anyone else interested in breeding this weekend (Friday/Saturday)? It will be like the "Pass the Hope" events we have had in the past. We will have a list of everyone interested. Each one breeds a Hope egg and passes it to the next person on the list.

So far the list is:

amthystfire - 2

purplehaze - 2

Zerhai - 3

Randiriel

chryse

moota

CuteChikorita - 2

daba555

Santini

Edited by purplehaze

I am influencing the CB pink egg that I have to be female and I'm hatching it as we speak, I will see if she will breed with one of my boys for the upcoming event. Otherwise, I'm open to suggestions on which Hopes I bring out. I have 12 breeding pairs and 4 bachelor males (16 listed Hopes!)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nuGGo <-- proposed mate for Renny.

Anyone else interested in breeding this weekend (Friday/Saturday)? It will be like the "Pass the Hope" events we have had in the past. We will have a list of everyone interested. Each one breeds a Hope egg and passes it to the next person on the list.

So far the list is:

amthystfire

purplehaze

blink.gif

oh definitely! I would love to be part of it!

I'd like to help out smile.gif My Hope hatchling becomes an adult in 7 hours, if she doesn't reject my CB pink, I'd like to donate her first egg smile.gif

Count me in! biggrin.gif

Great! Glad to have you all on board. I have updated the list in my post above. smile.gif

If you think of anyone else who might be interested, let them know about this.