Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Thank you for adding me to the list. I have 2 Pink Dragon Female Pink and Male Pink

So I can do any gender.

Question: After I get my hope egg do I breed the 2 (the 1 I have and the 1 I receive) for others here cause I actually would love to pay it forward and actually have 2 lines from the Hope Thread

Thank you for adding me to the list. I have 2 Pink Dragon Female Pink and Male Pink

So I can do any gender.

Question: After I get my hope egg do I breed the 2 (the 1 I have and the 1 I receive) for others here cause I actually would love to pay it forward and actually have 2 lines from the Hope Thread

When you get a Hope egg you can breed it with whichever of your CB Pinks is the right gender. You can either keep or gift the resulting dragon. You can ask for a second Hope egg to breed with your other CB Pink, if you like. Some of us will even influence the Hope and hold it until it hatches if you don't have other Pink dragons to correctly influence the second egg.

OMG OMG OMG ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's finally here!!!1

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BX1ly

In other news, I have a CB pink egg ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/3c5RS ) that survived my attempts to EQ some undie babies (They also survived, unaffected. Silly undies) which will probably be kept to mate for her: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wt6Jp who remains nameless. She's pretty high on the list of dragons that need something done with them (29/59) so it may be a while. 10 days til school starts.

Edited by amthystfire

Merlot has accepted my egg and the CB pink is on cool down. I will be sending that to her later tonight!!

Merlot did not need the CB Pink I captured. If someone needs her, as I influenced for female, PM me. Otherwise, I can always use another CB myself!!

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been on in while. summer has been rather hectic, and i was away for a lot of it. but anyways, i'm back now, and if anyone needs any hope eggs, let me know! It's good to be back.

I now have a grown up Hope Egg Lineage and his possible mate Here

I can now offer to breed a Hope Egg for someone else

Edit: JerimiahDevitt has bred me an egg also so I will have a 2nd one soon

Thank you JerimiahDevitt!

Edited by Merlot

I'm afraid I've been a bit lax in updating things. Merlot has already received a Hope egg. I am trying to get ready to go on vacation, but if I catch a spare moment I will do an update to the lists and website.

I'm afraid I've been a bit lax in updating things. Merlot has already received a Hope egg. I am trying to get ready to go on vacation, but if I catch a spare moment I will do an update to the lists and website.

*pokes with spork* i have no idea if i have posted all my newest hopes........ oh i know one i haven't posted.... Radiant Spork of Hope Dra'axi hmm i don't know what else

Updated to here.

I really hate getting poked with that spork!

Added Cookiezi to the wait list.

Akiliana, since the egg you bred is still on your scroll I have added it to your list on the breeders' page. If it goes to someone else you will need to let me know. If Merlot doesn't need or want it, you might offer it to Cookiezi.

Zerhai - I have no idea if all your Hopes are on the list or not. That's up to you. If you reported them, they are there. I did pick up names for 3 of yours that I just had listed by their code because that is pretty easy once I have them linked.

~purplehaze

Updated to here.

I really hate getting poked with that spork!

Added Cookiezi to the wait list.

Akiliana, since the egg you bred is still on your scroll I have added it to your list on the breeders' page. If it goes to someone else you will need to let me know. If Merlot doesn't need or want it, you might offer it to Cookiezi.

Zerhai - I have no idea if all your Hopes are on the list or not. That's up to you. If you reported them, they are there. I did pick up names for 3 of yours that I just had listed by their code because that is pretty easy once I have them linked.

~purplehaze

Cookiezi has asked me to breed an egg, and I will be happy to do so.

I'll post it when I send it smile.gif

I have received a Hope egg from daba555 smile.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/KdWRi

I will be naming my Hope when it is an adult.

(I usually name my dragons when they are adults. However, if this is an issue, I can name it when it's a hatchling ^^)

and I forgot to post that I sent it rolleyes.gif

glad it arrived safe and sound smile.gif

I will be naming my Hope when it is an adult.

(I usually name my dragons when they are adults. However, if this is an issue, I can name it when it's a hatchling ^^)

That is perfectly okay, as long as it gets a name. smile.gif Congratulations on your new Hope.

Ok here are my eggs

I AM THE PINK HOPE (CB) x Holding out for Hope Lineage

Duke Hope Diamond (cb) x Duchess of Hope Lineage

I now can breed for others just need them to PM me