Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

How did I miss you being on the list?

Meh. New list !!!

daba555 - 2

Santini - 1

moota

Santini - 2

chryse

purplehaze - 2

Zerhai - 2

amthystfire - 2

CuteChikorita - 1

Zerhai - 1

CuteChikorita - 2

daba555 - 1

Zerhai - 3

amthystfire - 1

purplehaze - 1

Randiriel

Are we giving already or waiting for something before we start trading?

I was going to wait until 3 pm for officialness (since I said I would).

Ill be going to sleep shortly, and then work after that. Ill be able to do the breeding and give the eggs to their new owners when I get home in the morning, though.

Wait, before you said "3 pm site time" Right? When's that? My knowledge of time on different sites is small.

Well, I have 4:00 now, which is site time. I don't know what time zone Amthystfire is using. wink.gif

And yay! My two new pairs like each other and I have two eggs ready to pass on. smile.gif

I am CST here so it is 3:16 PM.

Ah! My egg is sick! And I was watching it too! I have it fogged now and am waiting for it to get healthy again. I can't believe that happened. sad.gif

Edited by moota

Wait, before you said "3 pm site time" Right? When's that? My knowledge of time on different sites is small.

I did. I was thinking I was an hour in the other direction (so 4 pm for me)

And I got distracted.

Tooopid list. Made a slight revision.

daba555 - 2

Santini - 1

amthystfire - 1

Santini - 2

chryse

purplehaze - 2

Zerhai - 2

amthystfire - 2

CuteChikorita - 1

Zerhai - 1

CuteChikorita - 2

daba555 - 1

Zerhai - 3

moota

purplehaze - 1

Randiriel

Ok. I PMed and double checked everyone. I sent out my eggs. I will be back after a while, as I have stuff to do IRL.

Edited by amthystfire

My newest Hope likes his mate biggrin.gif

One Hope eggie sent out!

Sorry guys! I'm HKT so I was asleep...the pm of the site time is actually am in mine.

Sorry guys! I'm HKT so I was asleep...the pm of the site time is actually am in mine.

No big deal. I wouldn't get up at 3 am for this either. (bleeding and death are pretty much all that will get me up at 3 am)

I did. I was thinking I was an hour in the other direction (so 4 pm for me)

And I got distracted.

Tooopid list. Made a slight revision.

daba555 - 2

Santini - 1

amthystfire - 1

Santini - 2

chryse

purplehaze - 2

Zerhai - 2

amthystfire - 2

CuteChikorita - 1

Zerhai - 1

CuteChikorita - 2

daba555 - 1

Zerhai - 3

moota

purplehaze - 1

Randiriel

Ok. I PMed and double checked everyone. I sent out my eggs. I will be back after a while, as I have stuff to do IRL.

Sorry I haven't been around recently, things have been so busy lately!

What's going on?

Sorry I haven't been around recently, things have been so busy lately!

What's going on?

Hi, Sunny! missed you smile.gif

We did an egg swap.

Mine have been sent and gifts are received biggrin.gif

What a lovely thing to find first thing in the morning, Hope eggs in my inbox wub.gif

Oh, and I'm sorry if I missed the official time - I thought that was the signup deadline and were swapping today.

Edited by daba555

No big deal. I wouldn't get up at 3 am for this either. (bleeding and death are pretty much all that will get me up at 3 am)

Lol! Point made. smile.gif Although truth to be said, I couldn't have possibly woken up even if I wanted to. I sleep like a pillow dragon (whatever that means hehe). I've once slept through a fire alarm. Luckily it was a prank and not the real thing...oh well.

PS: Pass the Hope egg mission accomplished!

Hi, Sunny! missed you smile.gif

We did an egg swap.

Mine have been sent and gifts are received biggrin.gif

What a lovely thing to find first thing in the morning, Hope eggs in my inbox wub.gif

Oh, and I'm sorry if I missed the official time - I thought that was the signup deadline and were swapping today.

That was kind of the idea. some people got really excited though. you know how it is.

I received my two eggs, And ive sent out the 2 that I was able to get. Never really had a problem with my hopes producing eggs before, would figure they would now though.

Got my eggie!

I will breed one for you, sunny if you want to join in smile.gif

I have sent off my two eggs and picked up the ones waiting for me. I just got home from babysitting my little granddaughter.

Did Prince Vertigo and sunnynight get eggs? If not, I could breed for them, but I don't have any more room for eggs in return. It looks like they both got here too late to get on the list.

So do I just post here and get added to the wait list? Still new to the forums.

kinda. We need a link to your scroll, either in your signature or post it here.

I have sent off my two eggs and picked up the ones waiting for me. I just got home from babysitting my little granddaughter.

Did Prince Vertigo and sunnynight get eggs? If not, I could breed for them, but I don't have any more room for eggs in return. It looks like they both got here too late to get on the list.

No it's fine if I don't get an egg, purplehaze! Thank you anyway!

Hi again...look up Eagle Alaska...post 2009's flood. That is where I am...so yeah.

BYE BYE!!!

So do I just post here and get added to the wait list? Still new to the forums.

If your scroll name is the same as your forum name then I have already been able to see your scroll and you qualify to be added to the wait list. I will do that as soon as I can. smile.gif

Hi again...look up Eagle Alaska...post 2009's flood. That is where I am...so yeah.

BYE BYE!!!

Another Hit-and-Run, Myst? I will have to look that up. Hope all is well with you!

@EVERYONE - Please post links to the dragons you just got in the egg exchange. I will need to have that to record them all. I will not be adding them to the list on the front page, though, as I am working on something to replace that and I am afraid that adding all these dragons would push us past the character limit on the post and mess things all up!!